Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

100 men to 1 woman towns...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

100 men to 1 woman towns...

Postby drealm » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:54 am

Ever wondered what happens in a place where there's 100 men for every 1 woman? According to this video in the oil boom towns of North Dakota guys are so desperate there's even been cases of male rape. And whatever women are there are making exorbitant amounts of money working as baristas (60k year in tips).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JMa9kSicew#t=749.449289
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: 100 men to 1 woman towns...

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:48 pm

drealm wrote:Ever wondered what happens in a place where there's 100 men for every 1 woman? According to this video in the oil boom towns of North Dakota guys are so desperate there's even been cases of male rape. And whatever women are there are making exorbitant amounts of money working as baristas (60k year in tips).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JMa9kSicew#t=749.449289

A female barista can make $60K a year in tips there, and a stripper there can make $480K a year according to the video. (It said a stripper can make $2000 a night, so assuming a 40 hour / 5 day a week full time "job" stripping...) Damn, just damn. A man can make six figures there doing hard work, which is nice, but completely useless and exploitative females can become a millionaire there in less than three years. Just imagine...work there for two years and then go live in Asia for five,with a nest-egg and teach English as a supplement. That would be completely doable. But no, obviously better to give some whore all your cash. I'm astounded. The Thirst knows no bounds.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:06 pm

drealm wrote:Ever wondered what happens in a place where there's 100 men for every 1 woman? According to this video in the oil boom towns of North Dakota guys are so desperate there's even been cases of male rape. And whatever women are there are making exorbitant amounts of money working as baristas (60k year in tips).

America is one big sausage fest, with the men far outnumbering the women throughout the US on average of 120 men per 100 women.

Beam me up Scottie, the dating scene in America is a complete joke if your a man! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:26 pm

jamesbond wrote:

America is one big sausage fest, with the men far outnumbering the women throughout the US on average of 120 men per 100 women.

Beam me up Scottie, the dating scene in America is a complete joke if your a man! :P

USA = Unlimited Sausage Anywhere
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:32 am

Ghost wrote:USA = Unlimited Sausage Anywhere

Hey, that's a good one! :P

There are more 'land whales' in America than there are whales in the ocean! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 am

This shows to me men need women more than women need men.

In a town with 100 women to 1 men..I;m curious how that come out..but yeah..men are desperate..

men pay for sex.
men travel half way around the world to look for love or sex..
and some people still think women are the weaker sex
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:43 am

I would love to live somewhere where the women far outnumbered the men. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:28 am

Prior to the price of oil dropping off a cliff a year ago. I heard hookers in Ft. McMurray, Alberta could make $2000/day. In Cebu, where I live now, I don't know how hookers can make 20 pesos/day. Every time I leave my house I notice there's many PYT starring at me. I sometimes have high school girls saying "Hi" to me when I walk down the street.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:33 pm

How. Wait a minute- don't these guys have relatives? Why wouldn't they have all (or mostly) brought their relatives? Then there'd be women in the town that their NON-RELATIVES can date (just figured I should mention that point). I'm figuring that there'd be a population that could date, basically.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Taco wrote: In Cebu, where I live now, I don't know how hookers can make 20 pesos/day. Every time I leave my house I notice there's many PYT starring at me. I sometimes have high school girls saying "Hi" to me when I walk down the street.

20 pesos a day? You meant 200, right? :-)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:11 pm

This video is kind of old. Is the oil boom still going on in North Dakota?

North Dakota might be (or have been) a good place for a homely woman to go if she wanted to get married.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:14 pm

jamesbond wrote:There are more 'land whales' in America than there are whales in the ocean! :lol:

Imagine the voice of the narrator from the North Dakota video in the OP saying that with a very sad voice in an environmentalist video lamenting the lack of whales in the ocean.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions