Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

.

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:40 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby droid » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:07 pm

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 am

Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world. America is one of the few countries where it's illegal. Studies show that in countries where p4p is legal, there is less rape and less sexual assault of women.

Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:50 am

jamesbond wrote:Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world. America is one of the few countries where it's illegal. Studies show that in countries where p4p is legal, there is less rape and less sexual assault of women.

Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D


Ah, Fred should've included that in the article too: By pushing for p4p to remain illegal, feminists are endorsing the rape of women.

Now if only most Americans were rational and could understand logic we might get somewhere. But since the U.S. culture is based on puritanism, and is corrupted, there's no chance of that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 am

Ghost wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world. America is one of the few countries where it's illegal. Studies show that in countries where p4p is legal, there is less rape and less sexual assault of women.

Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D

Ah, Fred should've included that in the article too: By pushing for p4p to remain illegal, feminists are endorsing the rape of women.

Now if only most Americans were rational and could understand logic we might get somewhere. But since the U.S. culture is based on puritanism, and is corrupted, there's no chance of that.


Exactly, America is one of the most puritanical countries in the world and that is one of the main reasons the politicians have refused to legalize prostitution. Of course, feminism is the other main reason why p4p has not be legalized in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Banning prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to marrying them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women (especially ugly ones).
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Adama » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Puritanical is right. Even in the Bible, God did not say much of anything regarding the legality of prostitution. He is staunchly against homosexuality and lesbianism, but He never made any laws specifically against prostitution. God says that a man should not make his daughter a prostitute. Besides that, not much else as far as I know.

The Puritans, on the other hand, just like every false religion on earth, believe that righteousness comes from the self through abstaining from bad activity and doing good activity. That is wrong. The only righteousness there is, is the righteousness of faith, through believing in Jesus. It is not of works.

God says run away from fornication, but he never said prostitution should be illegal. For you men who have your eyes shut, re read what I wrote. He never said to outlaw it. He just said for us not to do it. Also, God is against the concept of prison. Nowhere in the Bible is the penalty for any activity according to God imprisonment. God says to fine people, whip them up to 40 stripes (which would be preferable to prison, right?), and for a few crimes, the criminal should be put to death.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Adama » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D



Likewise, men's wallets will empty at the same rate. I think prostitution should be legal, because God never made it illegal. However, it is a horrible waste of money and can lead a man to poverty if he does it with any frequency. Thousands of hard earned dollars will be wasted. Money which could go to buying property and establishing assets to maintain a family. Meanwhile the whores become millionaires off the desperation of men.

And if you manage to get the level of service and quality you want, you will become addicted. This path may also take you off the path of looking for a wife, because these women are providing the meat of what wives are supposed to offer.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:28 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women.

Hmmm I respectfully disagree. I understand your first statement, but that seems to only be applicable in societies of high-cost prostitution (i.e. most of the Anglosphere). Whereas most of the rest of the world, I feel that prostitution provides a check and balances on the SMV of women within that society in conjunction with no misandrist laws. The majority of AW are prostitutes whom use the guise of being a 9-to-5 automaton, have more STDs than highly-priced hookers of Vegas among other parts of the U.S. of Gay. It's way-easier to go bareback in Central and South America land masses with the pro's and still have way-lesser chance of acquiring a STD.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Taco » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.


That's a good point. It also lowers the dating market value of men. That's why western men generally have low social status. However, any female promiscuity outside of marriage undermines male authority and marriage since heterosexuality is male dominated. When women are promiscuous men refuse to marry them because they are excluded from the family unit.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby travelsouth » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 am

Adama wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D



Likewise, men's wallets will empty at the same rate. I think prostitution should be legal,


It's more complicated than that. Many men on here will tell you that divorce is more expensive. P4P is a turn off for me, but I too think it should be legal. And I don't see the point in invoking the old red book in any of these issues. It was written by bronze age retards with no evidence of any connection to a deity just like there is no evidence that you have a direct contact line with a deity. I say all that without the intent of talking you out of your beliefs or suggesting you shouldn't hold them. It's just, in 2016, one ought to bring more to the table intellectually than the bible or the koran said so.

I tend to lean towards legalization with sane regulations on issues which range from fudge-packer marriage, to hookers, to drugs. When you see the pain the people of our country causes people in places like Mexico it's a no brainer to legalize and regulate drugs.

When you think of the fact that your daughter (or future) daughter would be safer if p4p was legal, it makes it a no brainer.

When you see the benefit of the government (and cat gringas) saying out of your bedroom then you take a live and let live with dudes than have fun with other dudes cornholes.

Regulating prostitution does come with some challenges in keeping underaged girls and those under duress out of the business. There isn't a perfect solutions, but major improvements could be made.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:04 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.


The entire point in criminalizing prostitution was to reduce how much women have to compete to get men. That's why feminists want to keep it illegal, despite that meaning that they are controlling women's bodies and choices by doing so. Outlawing prostitution is what artificially increases women's SMV. Having legal prostitution would mean that women would have to compete to be sexually relevant.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:28 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women.

Hmmm I respectfully disagree. I understand your first statement, but that seems to only be applicable in societies of high-cost prostitution (i.e. most of the Anglosphere). Whereas most of the rest of the world, I feel that prostitution provides a check and balances on the SMV of women within that society in conjunction with no misandrist laws. The majority of AW are prostitutes whom use the guise of being a 9-to-5 automaton, have more STDs than highly-priced hookers of Vegas among other parts of the U.S. of Gay. It's way-easier to go bareback in Central and South America land masses with the pro's and still have way-lesser chance of acquiring a STD.

You are correct sir. I worded the statement incorrectly. It is the BANNING of prostitution that raises the SMV of normal women. That is what I meant to say and I edited that post. Thanks.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women.

Hmmm I respectfully disagree. I understand your first statement, but that seems to only be applicable in societies of high-cost prostitution (i.e. most of the Anglosphere). Whereas most of the rest of the world, I feel that prostitution provides a check and balances on the SMV of women within that society in conjunction with no misandrist laws. The majority of AW are prostitutes whom use the guise of being a 9-to-5 automaton, have more STDs than highly-priced hookers of Vegas among other parts of the U.S. of Gay. It's way-easier to go bareback in Central and South America land masses with the pro's and still have way-lesser chance of acquiring a STD.

You are correct sir. I worded the statement incorrectly. It is the BANNING og prostitution that raises the SMV of normal women. That is what I meant to say and I edited that post. Thanks.

You're the don of vernacular, anti-feminism, and expatriation so I still give respect to you.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Postby S_Parc » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Adama wrote:The Puritans, on the other hand, just like every false religion on earth, believe that righteousness comes from the self through abstaining from bad activity and doing good activity. That is wrong. The only righteousness there is, is the righteousness of faith, through believing


Actually Adama, you don't know what Puritanism is about. You've now gotten it jumbled up with Anglicanism, Catholicism, etc.

Puritans believe in predestination and thus, the work that one does, doesn't matter. That outward work, however, is a cultural/societal demarcation of one's predestiny. That's the Puritan credo.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests