Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fred Reed on Feminist Hypocrisy About Prostitution

Post by droid »

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world. America is one of the few countries where it's illegal. Studies show that in countries where p4p is legal, there is less rape and less sexual assault of women.

Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world. America is one of the few countries where it's illegal. Studies show that in countries where p4p is legal, there is less rape and less sexual assault of women.

Also, think how much tax revenue could be generated if p4p became legal in the US. The national debt could be paid off in no time! :D
Ah, Fred should've included that in the article too: By pushing for p4p to remain illegal, feminists are endorsing the rape of women.

Now if only most Americans were rational and could understand logic we might get somewhere. But since the U.S. culture is based on puritanism, and is corrupted, there's no chance of that.
Exactly, America is one of the most puritanical countries in the world and that is one of the main reasons the politicians have refused to legalize prostitution. Of course, feminism is the other main reason why p4p has not be legalized in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Banning prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to marrying them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women (especially ugly ones).
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on February 6th, 2016, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Puritanical is right. Even in the Bible, God did not say much of anything regarding the legality of prostitution. He is staunchly against homosexuality and lesbianism, but He never made any laws specifically against prostitution. God says that a man should not make his daughter a prostitute. Besides that, not much else as far as I know.

The Puritans, on the other hand, just like every false religion on earth, believe that righteousness comes from the self through abstaining from bad activity and doing good activity. That is wrong. The only righteousness there is, is the righteousness of faith, through believing in Jesus. It is not of works.

God says run away from fornication, but he never said prostitution should be illegal. For you men who have your eyes shut, re read what I wrote. He never said to outlaw it. He just said for us not to do it. Also, God is against the concept of prison. Nowhere in the Bible is the penalty for any activity according to God imprisonment. God says to fine people, whip them up to 40 stripes (which would be preferable to prison, right?), and for a few crimes, the criminal should be put to death.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:

Likewise, men's wallets will empty at the same rate. I think prostitution should be legal, because God never made it illegal. However, it is a horrible waste of money and can lead a man to poverty if he does it with any frequency. Thousands of hard earned dollars will be wasted. Money which could go to buying property and establishing assets to maintain a family. Meanwhile the whores become millionaires off the desperation of men.

And if you manage to get the level of service and quality you want, you will become addicted. This path may also take you off the path of looking for a wife, because these women are providing the meat of what wives are supposed to offer.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women.
Hmmm I respectfully disagree. I understand your first statement, but that seems to only be applicable in societies of high-cost prostitution (i.e. most of the Anglosphere). Whereas most of the rest of the world, I feel that prostitution provides a check and balances on the SMV of women within that society in conjunction with no misandrist laws. The majority of AW are prostitutes whom use the guise of being a 9-to-5 automaton, have more STDs than highly-priced hookers of Vegas among other parts of the U.S. of Gay. It's way-easier to go bareback in Central and South America land masses with the pro's and still have way-lesser chance of acquiring a STD.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Prostitution artificially raises the raises the Sexual Market Value of women (especially ugly women) because men have to resort to them when there are no other means of having access to sex.
That's a good point. It also lowers the dating market value of men. That's why western men generally have low social status. However, any female promiscuity outside of marriage undermines male authority and marriage since heterosexuality is male dominated. When women are promiscuous men refuse to marry them because they are excluded from the family unit.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Adama wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Likewise, men's wallets will empty at the same rate. I think prostitution should be legal,
It's more complicated than that. Many men on here will tell you that divorce is more expensive. P4P is a turn off for me, but I too think it should be legal. And I don't see the point in invoking the old red book in any of these issues. It was written by bronze age retards with no evidence of any connection to a deity just like there is no evidence that you have a direct contact line with a deity. I say all that without the intent of talking you out of your beliefs or suggesting you shouldn't hold them. It's just, in 2016, one ought to bring more to the table intellectually than the bible or the koran said so.

I tend to lean towards legalization with sane regulations on issues which range from fudge-packer marriage, to hookers, to drugs. When you see the pain the people of our country causes people in places like Mexico it's a no brainer to legalize and regulate drugs.

When you think of the fact that your daughter (or future) daughter would be safer if p4p was legal, it makes it a no brainer.

When you see the benefit of the government (and cat gringas) saying out of your bedroom then you take a live and let live with dudes than have fun with other dudes cornholes.

Regulating prostitution does come with some challenges in keeping underaged girls and those under duress out of the business. There isn't a perfect solutions, but major improvements could be made.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

I would not be surprised if strip clubs become illegal in due time further raising the SMV of women.
Hmmm I respectfully disagree. I understand your first statement, but that seems to only be applicable in societies of high-cost prostitution (i.e. most of the Anglosphere). Whereas most of the rest of the world, I feel that prostitution provides a check and balances on the SMV of women within that society in conjunction with no misandrist laws. The majority of AW are prostitutes whom use the guise of being a 9-to-5 automaton, have more STDs than highly-priced hookers of Vegas among other parts of the U.S. of Gay. It's way-easier to go bareback in Central and South America land masses with the pro's and still have way-lesser chance of acquiring a STD.
You are correct sir. I worded the statement incorrectly. It is the BANNING of prostitution that raises the SMV of normal women. That is what I meant to say and I edited that post. Thanks.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on February 6th, 2016, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

You are correct sir. I worded the statement incorrectly. It is the BANNING og prostitution that raises the SMV of normal women. That is what I meant to say and I edited that post. Thanks.
You're the don of vernacular, anti-feminism, and expatriation so I still give respect to you.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:The Puritans, on the other hand, just like every false religion on earth, believe that righteousness comes from the self through abstaining from bad activity and doing good activity. That is wrong. The only righteousness there is, is the righteousness of faith, through believing
Actually Adama, you don't know what Puritanism is about. You've now gotten it jumbled up with Anglicanism, Catholicism, etc.

Puritans believe in predestination and thus, the work that one does, doesn't matter. That outward work, however, is a cultural/societal demarcation of one's predestiny. That's the Puritan credo.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Return to “General Discussions”