Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by drealm »

His networth is reported at 35 million, he's a movie star and this is the best he could do:

Still think looks don't count? Still think money/status conquers everything?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: steve buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by S_Parc »

What are you talking about, I love Steve Buscemi. His problem is that he looks like a weasel and gets more weaselly looking, over time. It's more a problem of aging, then intrinsic looks.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Drealm. Some men believe looks do not matter. Not every man is looking for a super model. Lots of men are just looking for a woman who will love them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:Drealm. Some men believe looks do not matter. Not every man is looking for a super model. Lots of men are just looking for a woman who will love them.
Love is just an opportunistic trade to ruthlessly exploit the most out of the highest value genetic suitor.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:I'm sure he could've gotten a more attractive wife than that. Just because that's the one he chose doesn't mean that was the best he could do. You can find examples of anything on the internet. Before I formed a concrete opinion about them, I would want to know what kind of history or connection they have. Are they high school sweethearts? Long history together in which she look much better in her youth when they were together? Things like that.
They were married back in 1987 and she seems to have been fairly hot at the time.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

He's probably emotionally invested into his wife. There are so many examples of ugly/rich man with a hot wife, stop being so biased and see the bigger picture.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:He's probably emotionally invested into his wife.
Or he doesn't want to be assraped in the divorce court and doesn't have the stones to have her killed. To be fair though, what percentage of females would be more attractive than her 28 years after you marry them? It can't be very high.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Your anecdote proves nothing. There are plenty of decent looking to hunky dudes in Hollywood and elsewhere, rich and poor, who date, mate, and marry with uninspiring or outright ugly girls. There's also plenty of cute, hot, and and model type women who do the same with plain or unattractive guys.

But props to Steve for staying with the same woman for over 2 decades. That's not very common for Hollywood stars.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Rock wrote:There's also plenty of cute, hot, and and model type women who do the same with plain or unattractive guys.
Ok, show me some examples.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

drealm wrote:
Rock wrote:There's also plenty of cute, hot, and and model type women who do the same with plain or unattractive guys.
It's very rare that an attractive woman will date a guy who is fat or ugly ......... unless he is rich! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

jamesbond wrote:
drealm wrote:
It's very rare that an attractive woman will date a guy who is fat or ugly ......... unless he is rich! :D

I did a google reverse image search on this. I don't see an original story, just several variations of the same meme. I suspected that someone just found this photo and wrote text under it.

And what do you know, from a second google search I find this: http://hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/lotte ... f_his_life

The woman in question is this singer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natacha_Peyre

This is the actual man she's f***ing:

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

drealm wrote:
1. First hit on quick Google search:

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entert ... s/#slide=2

2. In civilian world, I see dramatically mismatched couples favoring the guy (guy the ugly one) quite frequently out and about in Taiwan for example. So does Winston who recently has been complaining about the same dynamic in China.

3. I know of quite a few such cases personally through friends or acquaintances on FB. Gaps are in looks which also take into account height and age.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ok you found some exceptions. I'm not absolutely correct. But your examples aren't perfect either.

Most of these are famous or semi-famous people dating other famous or semi-famous people. I don't see too many cases of a super famous person dating an insanely attractive nobody. The exception seems to be Josh Brolin and Kathryn Boyd. Kathryn was just an assistant. This leads me to believe that hollywood scum class has it's own reasons for interbreeding. Though I don't know what they are.

Some of these cases have unique stories. For the example the case of Salma Hayek was that of a formal prostitute in the cannes film festival.