Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: steve buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:45 pm

drealm wrote:Do you think gay people can change?

I think it's possible. But the thing is, it doesn't really matter. Thoughts are controllable to an extent. Are you going to deny that?

I exceeded both those figures (dozens and hundreds).

You've approached that many women expressing interest and were rejected?

By not giving credence to what the masses think, does this mean you don't agree with the masses or that you agree with them but don't care?

The masses will be right sometimes, in the same sense that a broken clock is right twice a day. The masses believe that the earth is spherical, and of course I agree with them, but not because they are the masses. I don't care what the masses think, as even when they are right it isn't because they figured it out or even thought about the matter in the least.

For example if 100 women are polled individually to rate your attractiveness and they all rate you as ugly, how do you respond to this?

I guess the first thing I'd do is wonder why I need to poll 100 women to find out what I already know.

If all 100 women rated me as ugly, I can reasonably assume they are white/Western females and therefore I wouldn't care what they perceive.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drealm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Ghost wrote:I guess the first thing I'd do is wonder why I need to poll 100 women to find out what I already know.

If all 100 women rated me as ugly, I can reasonably assume they are white/Western females and therefore I wouldn't care what they perceive.

And this is your exact problem. You think the world revolves around whatever idea pops into your head. You have no sense of testing anything.

You would be the last person in the universe that I would trust to build a bridge that stands up.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby HouseMD » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:11 pm

drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:I guess the first thing I'd do is wonder why I need to poll 100 women to find out what I already know.

And this is your exact problem. You think the world revolves around whatever idea pops into your head. You have no sense of testing anything.

You would be the last person in the universe that I would trust to build a bridge that stands up.

You'd just build a hundred bridges and figure out what worked and didn't based on the ones that failed. Ghost is simply proposing having a realistic analysis of a situation prior to engaging in it, like reading an engineering test and assessing whether it's the right spot and materials with which to build your bridge instead of just building bridge after bridge until something sticks.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status with ugly wife?

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:20 am

Drealm, I am pretty sure you can get a woman who is a 10. All you have to do is ask enough 10s until one says yes. Don't let circumstances stop you. Go out and get one. I am serious and not joking at all. Ignore any woman who isnt a super hot babe. Just hit exclusively on the type of woman you want. Eventually you'll get one. Don't take any preconceived notions into that would turn you away, especially ones that say you aren't good enough (e.g, don't have enough money, not good looking enough), or which might say that her expectations are too high.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:27 am

drealm wrote:And this is your exact problem. You think the world revolves around whatever idea pops into your head. You have no sense of testing anything.

You'd "test" things by running numbers but you'd never test them in real life.

You'd be the last person to try making a real bridge.

HouseMD wrote:You'd just build a hundred bridges and figure out what worked and didn't based on the ones that failed. Ghost is simply proposing having a realistic analysis of a situation prior to engaging in it, like reading an engineering test and assessing whether it's the right spot and materials with which to build your bridge instead of just building bridge after bridge until something sticks.

And that's if he ever even got around to trying to build actual bridges.

I'll put things this way: I'd sooner trust a bridge-builder with 2 years of actual experience building bridges to a "bridge-builder" who has 20 years experience testing bridges by looking at numbers and calculations. That is, I'd trust the experienced one when it came to building the bridge itself.

I suspect Drealm really agrees with this reasoning, but doesn't want to admit it. When it came to anything else that mattered, he'd look for the experienced: doctors, dentists, home builders, soldiers, electricians, plumbers, teachers, etc.

"Oh, don't worry, I asked 100 doctors online about it, and now I know how to perform this surgery. What? No, I've never studied medicine or anything, but...I got data about it! It's just as good."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Postby Grunt » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Even ugly guys with money and an American passport can score a hot woman in Asia, Brazil, or Russia. Our boy Steve just picked up whatever slop was laying around without bothering to do some research.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Postby HouseMD » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Grunt wrote:Even ugly guys with money and an American passport can score a hot woman in Asia, Brazil, or Russia. Our boy Steve just picked up whatever slop was laying around without bothering to do some research.

You do realize that they've been married for nearly 30 years, that she was young once and looked substantially better, and that he didn't have money back in the day so he knew she was marrying him for him, right?
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions