Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: steve buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:I guess the first thing I'd do is wonder why I need to poll 100 women to find out what I already know.

If all 100 women rated me as ugly, I can reasonably assume they are white/Western females and therefore I wouldn't care what they perceive.
And this is your exact problem. You think the world revolves around whatever idea pops into your head. You have no sense of testing anything.

You would be the last person in the universe that I would trust to build a bridge that stands up.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: steve buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by HouseMD »

drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:I guess the first thing I'd do is wonder why I need to poll 100 women to find out what I already know.

If all 100 women rated me as ugly, I can reasonably assume they are white/Western females and therefore I wouldn't care what they perceive.
And this is your exact problem. You think the world revolves around whatever idea pops into your head. You have no sense of testing anything.

You would be the last person in the universe that I would trust to build a bridge that stands up.
You'd just build a hundred bridges and figure out what worked and didn't based on the ones that failed. Ghost is simply proposing having a realistic analysis of a situation prior to engaging in it, like reading an engineering test and assessing whether it's the right spot and materials with which to build your bridge instead of just building bridge after bridge until something sticks.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status with ugly wife?

Post by Adama »

Drealm, I am pretty sure you can get a woman who is a 10. All you have to do is ask enough 10s until one says yes. Don't let circumstances stop you. Go out and get one. I am serious and not joking at all. Ignore any woman who isnt a super hot babe. Just hit exclusively on the type of woman you want. Eventually you'll get one. Don't take any preconceived notions into that would turn you away, especially ones that say you aren't good enough (e.g, don't have enough money, not good looking enough), or which might say that her expectations are too high.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by Grunt »

Even ugly guys with money and an American passport can score a hot woman in Asia, Brazil, or Russia. Our boy Steve just picked up whatever slop was laying around without bothering to do some research.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Steve Buscemi - rich, high status - ugly man

Post by HouseMD »

Grunt wrote:Even ugly guys with money and an American passport can score a hot woman in Asia, Brazil, or Russia. Our boy Steve just picked up whatever slop was laying around without bothering to do some research.
You do realize that they've been married for nearly 30 years, that she was young once and looked substantially better, and that he didn't have money back in the day so he knew she was marrying him for him, right?