Multiple dating - How do you not get caught?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Multiple dating - How do you not get caught?

Post by Johnny1975 »

If you're in a big city I guess it's doable, but what if you're in a medium or small city? Especially if it's in a country where people are well connected and gossip a lot, you know, for example like the country that everyone talks about the most here?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Multiple dating - How do you not get caught?

Post by jamesbond »

I think living in a big city is your only answer to this question. In small towns people gossip too much.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Multiple dating - How do you not get caught?

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond is right. You cant get away with that in a small town. But if you need to, just dump the girls you dont need in a small town until you find one you really like. That way, you wont be cheating if you dump them first. Or pick the one you like and focus on her only, unless she doesnt reciprocate. If she doesnt reciprocate your interest, then you can date others without doing it behind her back. So either way, you win.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne