How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Post by HouseMD »

drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:I clearly stated I was talking about American culture, even within the same sentence. So unless you think American culture doesn't exist, no.
You have yet to clearly state anything. Your tactic in any conversion is turn objective data into linguistic bullshit. You distain plain language. Your only goal is to obfuscate everything. You enjoy rationalizing the world into terms that make you feel satisfied with your life no matter how it turns out.
Ghost, unlike yourself, has actually grown and changed substantially as an individual care of his experience abroad. There's no obfuscation- any of the people here with actual experience know what's up, and that his observations are far more in line with reality than whatever fantasy world you have constructed in your head.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

Yeah the 1% will without a doubt date 10/10 women especially in America. It doesn't necessarily mean they'll settle/marry a 10/10 women in looks though. For example, Bill Gates the richest man in the world isn't dating a 10/10 model. Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Lakshmi Mittal, and many more are examples as well. They have the ability to date 10/10. A middle class in North America would probably be considered an upper-middle class in a third world country.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:Yeah the 1% will without a doubt date 10/10 women especially in America. It doesn't necessarily mean they'll settle/marry a 10/10 women in looks though. For example, Bill Gates the richest man in the world isn't dating a 10/10 model. Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Lakshmi Mittal, and many more are examples as well. They have the ability to date 10/10. A middle class in North America would probably be considered an upper-middle class in a third world country.
And yet most of them aren't with 10/10 women. Zuckerberg and Gates are both with women they met many years prior that, and I know this'll sound crazy, they actually love. The more successful you are, the more you want a woman that isn't just chasing the success- I ended up staying with my friend with benefits from before medical school because we actually get along. Who knows, we might even keep getting along. But if it doesn't work out, the first thing I'm doing is buying a plane ticket to the Philippines, pretending to be a worthless hobo, and seeing whom genuinely likes me for me.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

HouseMD wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:Yeah the 1% will without a doubt date 10/10 women especially in America. It doesn't necessarily mean they'll settle/marry a 10/10 women in looks though. For example, Bill Gates the richest man in the world isn't dating a 10/10 model. Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Lakshmi Mittal, and many more are examples as well. They have the ability to date 10/10. A middle class in North America would probably be considered an upper-middle class in a third world country.
And yet most of them aren't with 10/10 women. Zuckerberg and Gates are both with women they met many years prior that, and I know this'll sound crazy, they actually love. The more successful you are, the more you want a woman that isn't just chasing the success- I ended up staying with my friend with benefits from before medical school because we actually get along. Who knows, we might even keep getting along. But if it doesn't work out, the first thing I'm doing is buying a plane ticket to the Philippines, pretending to be a worthless hobo, and seeing whom genuinely likes me for me.
I agree 100%