Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:36 am

HouseMD wrote:Ugly, poor psychopaths don't get women in America. Especially the ones that give off that creeper vibe.

Ugly, poor psychopaths probably have the highest fertility rate of any definable group in Western society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby HouseMD » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:50 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Ugly, poor psychopaths don't get women in America. Especially the ones that give off that creeper vibe.

Ugly, poor psychopaths probably have the highest fertility rate of any definable group in Western society.

I doubt it. Usually it's the attractive psychopaths that have 20 kids by 18 different women, because they make those panties drop and dgaf what happens after.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby droid » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:20 am

HouseMD wrote:
drealm wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:You should forget this concept you have in your mind, probably given to you by Hollywood and other degenerates. You can not purchase a woman. Look at Charlie Sheen. You can not buy women. You can rent out women and use them, while they use you in return. However, women can not be bought. Slavery is not legal. So just erase that idea from your mind. Women have free will. Just as you want to use women, there are women out there who are more than willing to use you. Since you're determined that you want to use women rather than love them, it is almost assured that you will only go with women who are likewise looking to use you, rather than love you. Like goes to like.


Typical Jesus follower bullshit. I'm glad this is that last week I'm reading that toilette paper called the new testament for a while.

He's actually right though. Users get used, because the only people willing to play their game are ones with similar agendas and that's just the way of the world.


There's no such thing as not being used. Some people are just a little weaker when it comes to recognizing their own selfishness. I don't see anything wrong with mutually using people anyways.

Your lack of understanding of fairly basic social interactions makes it quite likely you're a sociopath. Roughly 5% of people are- they only see the world through a lens of using and being used. Just know that there's a great number of people out there that have genuine emotions, attachments, love, and all the other things that you assume are false about human nature, and that, by virtue of the way you are wired, you simply can't experience such things.


Good comments.

One would have to define what is meant by 'buying' and 'using'. By definition, of course, one can not buy love.
And at the same time you could argue we do "use" each other for companionship and every social interaction. The typical example is stating that Mother Theresa was "using" selfishly those she helped to satisfy her vocation.

So does the OP mean making the 10/10 "Love" you with money? or just buying her body for a while? Until the money is gone.
Interestingly, the same kind of applies if you "buy" only with your looks. until they're gone.
Actual love is a combination of things. You can still love a girl even if she is not perfect, heck you will even start loving her small imperfections. It goes back to my example of being perfectly happy with a 350 Mercedes, even if it's not a Formula1. Is that "settling"? should you get depressed for that?

Lol my answer to the OP is that i banged 10's in Colombia for $16. And if you make the girl laugh and entertain her a bit it's a great experience. No need to get into long term pains to 'be with a 10'.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Adama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:16 am

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:You should forget this concept you have in your mind, probably given to you by Hollywood and other degenerates. You can not purchase a woman. Look at Charlie Sheen. You can not buy women. You can rent out women and use them, while they use you in return. However, women can not be bought. Slavery is not legal. So just erase that idea from your mind. Women have free will. Just as you want to use women, there are women out there who are more than willing to use you. Since you're determined that you want to use women rather than love them, it is almost assured that you will only go with women who are likewise looking to use you, rather than love you. Like goes to like.


Typical Jesus follower bullshit. I'm glad this is that last week I'm reading that toilette paper called the new testament for a while.



I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, but are not, but do lie. Jesus is God. He is the God of the Old and New Testaments. The Bible also says that Jesus Christ IS the Word of God. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, and there are three that testify in heaven: The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost.

And I personally can't wait to find out what your punishment will be for hating God so much that you would call His Word toilet paper and not tremble at the idea of offending God.

These Jews (and some non believing Christians) always amaze me about how they profess to believe in God but whenever you talk to them, it is obvious they positively hate God.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Adama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:22 am

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:You should forget this concept you have in your mind, probably given to you by Hollywood and other degenerates. You can not purchase a woman. Look at Charlie Sheen. You can not buy women. You can rent out women and use them, while they use you in return. However, women can not be bought. Slavery is not legal. So just erase that idea from your mind. Women have free will. Just as you want to use women, there are women out there who are more than willing to use you. Since you're determined that you want to use women rather than love them, it is almost assured that you will only go with women who are likewise looking to use you, rather than love you. Like goes to like.


Typical Jesus follower bullshit. I'm glad this is that last week I'm reading that toilette paper called the new testament for a while.


The funny thing is I never even mentioned Jesus. All I told you is the law of how things work. You will attract exactly what you are looking for. This is not rocket science. This is merely you looking for and getting what you want. What you want is a woman who can be bought. The kind of woman who can be bought will use you, because she loves money, rather than the person. She will do her best to extract money out of you.

And the other thing is, you are so blinded that you can't even see right from wrong. Therefore how could you even be any kind of judge of anything, especially character?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Adama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 am

drealm wrote:I stated in another thread that money/status doesn't buy looks. In absolute terms I will probably be proven wrong. But the ratio of money to looks needs to be qualified.

For example the median per-capita income in the US is: $15,480

In Mexico it is: $2,900

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx

This would indicate that an average US guy has roughly 5x the purchasing power in Mexico. That seems like a pretty big advantage. Most guys would see this $15,480 figure and think it's doable for an ugly man to date a 10/10 woman since they have overwhelming purchasing power. I don't see any cases of this though.

If I ask people for examples of ugly guys dating attractive women I am invariably shown examples where the man is a multi-millionaire as a starting point. This is a very high starting price. To put that in perspective here are a few numbers: If you earn $52k a year in the US you are in the top 50%. If you earn 92k a year you're in the top 25%. At $200k you're in the top 5%. So for a person to just be a millionaire that would place them in the top 1%. To be a multi millionaire is less than 1%.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/

Most people on this board will say someone is rich if they're in the the top 50%, 25% or 5%. But rich is a relative term. So to qualify my statement, to be an ugly man and date a 10/10 woman you need in the top 1% or higher.



This is an easy solution. Hook up with your fellow Kairite Jew FSchmidt. He is a millionaire. He will help you set up your own business, if you give him a percentage. And he'll make you rich. Why havent you done this? FSchmidt always talks about helping others out if they join his community.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Adama » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 am

droid wrote:
Good comments.

One would have to define what is meant by 'buying' and 'using'. By definition, of course, one can not buy love.
And at the same time you could argue we do "use" each other for companionship and every social interaction. The typical example is stating that Mother Theresa was "using" selfishly those she helped to satisfy her vocation.

So does the OP mean making the 10/10 "Love" you with money? or just buying her body for a while? Until the money is gone.
Interestingly, the same kind of applies if you "buy" only with your looks. until they're gone.
Actual love is a combination of things. You can still love a girl even if she is not perfect, heck you will even start loving her small imperfections. It goes back to my example of being perfectly happy with a 350 Mercedes, even if it's not a Formula1. Is that "settling"? should you get depressed for that?

Lol my answer to the OP is that i banged 10's in Colombia for $16. And if you make the girl laugh and entertain her a bit it's a great experience. No need to get into long term pains to 'be with a 10'.


I get the impression he just thinks that women will choose the man who has the most amount of money in the bank. If that is true, then every man is screwed, because there will always be some other man who has more money. He wants a wife who will choose him over a Mexican because he has more money than the average Mexican. But if that is the reason why she would marry him, what is to stop her from dumping him the moment some man with a Porsche drives by?

The women who are attracted to men for the money are whores. Just ask Hugh Hefner. Lots of prostitutes around him. That's okay for him, too, but he probably doesnt believe in emotional attachments to other people either. Now if this is the kind of wife someone wants, then they have a problem. Because few men can compete financially against Hugh Hefner. You would almost think every woman in America would be lining up to be with him.

How is it that children are born to middle class people? Or poor people? Are each one of those men super good looking or super rich? This guy doesnt allow for a normal man to have any success with women. The birth rate would be zero if life truly was the way he thinks it is.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:48 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Ugly, poor psychopaths don't get women in America. Especially the ones that give off that creeper vibe.

Ugly, poor psychopaths probably have the highest fertility rate of any definable group in Western society.

I doubt it. Usually it's the attractive psychopaths that have 20 kids by 18 different women, because they make those panties drop and dgaf what happens after.

You might want to talk with prison guards, public defenders etc. to find out whether their most fecund clients are all devilishly handsome.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby HouseMD » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Implying I didn't spend years working in the ED of one of the most dangerous cities in the country, that I don't have friends that work in the prison system (I've considered being a prison doc and working on the inside myself, the OT is crazy), and that many of my other friends don't work the streets in EMS in said hellhole. The guys we'd see with a bunch of baby mommas was usually the jacked, charming criminal, not the toothless, hideous meth head. Girls don't pop out babies trying to land their hooks in something that doesn't either work as eye candy or a sugar daddy most of the time.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:09 pm

HouseMD wrote:Implying I didn't spend years working in the ED of one of the most dangerous cities in the country, that I don't have friends that work in the prison system (I've considered being a prison doc and working on the inside myself, the OT is crazy), and that many of my other friends don't work the streets in EMS in said hellhole. The guys we'd see with a bunch of baby mommas was usually the jacked, charming criminal, not the toothless, hideous meth head. Girls don't pop out babies trying to land their hooks in something that doesn't either work as eye candy or a sugar daddy most of the time.

Oh really, well perhaps it is different in different places. In my experience, average looking scum seem to have no trouble reproducing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby travelsouth » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 am

To try and break this down to a transaction or that women only factor in money is more telling about a person who would try to do this than anything else. Finances are just one factor.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:42 am

HouseMD wrote:Your lack of understanding of fairly basic social interactions makes it quite likely you're a sociopath. Roughly 5% of people are- they only see the world through a lens of using and being used. Just know that there's a great number of people out there that have genuine emotions, attachments, love, and all the other things that you assume are false about human nature, and that, by virtue of the way you are wired, you simply can't experience such things.


He's not a psychopath, but he wants to be at this point. Instead of rejecting the system, now he just (apparently) would rather be part of it. When I say "the system," I'm talking about the dominant culture of the U.S. which is materialistic and psychopathic; the culture which dehumanizes others and reduces everything to a dollar value. Instead of rejecting it and attempting to find what really matters in this world, he's taking on the system's values instead.

By doing so, what he will ultimately discover is that in such a dog-eat-dog system, there's always a bigger, richer, better dog that can come in and take what's yours. That's exactly what the system is set up to do. I'm sure his job and income are fine, and in a saner world he'd get a good shot at it in his own country, but the way it is now, he's got nothing. Thing is, if he gets what he says he wants now, he'd be ruined in no time, more than likely - and that's even if he does join up with like-minded community separated from the mainstream culture. You can't outbid the U.S. government for a woman. You can't be a bigger psychopath when you aren't naturally one. You can't value anything in a purely materialistic world.

I can see this not only because he and I have talked before, but because I'm still struggling to escape that system. I've tried to be a psychopath but I can't. It's not in my nature. I still think about trying sometimes, but I don't think I can. I don't think he or anyone else can who is not already a psychopath. Even if it was possible, it still wouldn't be good or something to be desired.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby drealm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Ghost you seem to think reality revolves around whatever existentialist term you want to coin. When you say "the system" you mean some bullshit term that you made up on the spot that you need to explain to everyone because no one sees it except you.

You're living in a complete fantasy world. China is 1000x more dog eat dog than the United States. Upper and middle class people in China, like in Mexico build islands around themselves. They live in their own communities, go to their own schools and hire armed guards to segregate by class. No one trusts their neighbor, there is at best a suspicious alliance. This is the highest level of trust you will get in a third world shithole. But considering that you don't want to be middle or upperclass you can expect to be screwed over much sooner. I think in 10 or 15 years you realize this fact. The only accurate description of China I've seen you make so far was that example of an ambulance being blocked by Chinese who didn't want to lose their place in line.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:05 pm

drealm wrote:Ghost you seem to think reality revolves around whatever existentialist term you want to coin. When you say "the system" you mean some bullshit term that you made up on the spot that you need to explain to everyone because no one sees it except you.


I clearly stated I was talking about American culture, even within the same sentence. So unless you think American culture doesn't exist, no.

I wrote:When I say "the system," I'm talking about the dominant culture of the U.S. which is materialistic and psychopathic; the culture which dehumanizes others and reduces everything to a dollar value.


You're living in a complete fantasy world. China is 1000x more dog eat dog than the United States.


And you base this on what experience? A brief time in Shanghai?

Upper and middle class people in China, like in Mexico build islands around themselves.


The rich do that in every country. The rich can be among the most enslaved. Much more comfortable, but not free. This relates to my point: the kind of life one is forced to live in a materialistic worldview is miserable and slave-like. Much like the slavery you experience when the world is just getting access to the best genetics.

They live in their own communities, go to their own schools and hire armed guards to segregate by class. No one trusts their neighbor, there is at best a suspicious alliance. This is the highest level of trust you will get in a third world shithole.


They do this everywhere, do they not? They do this in so-called first world countries too. The rich are often slave-like, in a way. Among the common people, the paranoia about even mere neighbors is far worse in the U.S. In China I don't see the same paranoia.

But considering that you don't want to be middle or upperclass you can expect to be screwed over much sooner.


I'm already middle class in China, and haven't been screwed over by anyone I've trusted. I am cautious and look for red flags, among other things. In China, it is true that strangers are considered worth dirt. But when you have a friend (which is much simpler and more natural in China than the U.S.) you treat them like gold. You assume far too much, and based in nothing.

The only accurate description of China I've seen you make so far was that example of an ambulance being blocked by Chinese who didn't want to lose their place in line.


I've written plenty of accurate observations and descriptions about China. Thing is, you wouldn't know because you base your knowledge on a brief time in Shanghai, which doesn't represent China at all. Again, experience, experience, experience. The more you gain, the more you'll develop. You're severely lacking in this area, and it shows.

How many men on this forum who have relationship experience would make such sacrifices to marry a 10? I can think of two, including you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Postby drealm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Ghost wrote:I clearly stated I was talking about American culture, even within the same sentence. So unless you think American culture doesn't exist, no.


You have yet to clearly state anything. Your tactic in any conversion is turn objective data into linguistic bullshit. You distain plain language. Your only goal is to obfuscate everything. You enjoy rationalizing the world into terms that make you feel satisfied with your life no matter how it turns out.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests