Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Top 1%er Gets More IOI In 3hr Vs Average Guy Life Time

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Top 1%er Gets More IOI In 3hr Vs Average Guy Life Time

Postby drealm » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:39 pm

In 3 hours this guy got 30+ IOI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

An average/sub-average guy gets zero in his life time.

This guy epitomizes what it's like to be part of the ruling attractive aristocrat class. This aristocrat probably runs a counter insurgency campaign wherever he can planting this philosophy that looks don't matter.

I wouldn't commit violence against this man but if this guy got an acid attack in his face I think that would teach him a lesson about being a propagandist infiltrator. An acid attack is probably the only way to stop attractive aristocrat propaganda.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Top 1%er Gets More IOI In 3hr Vs Average Guy Life Time

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Half of those were gay men expressing interest, though. So say 15 or 20 interests, or about 5 or 6 an hour roughly. Still quite a lot.

Not sure what else would be expected in the femisphere, though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 pm

LOL that's true though, more than half of those episodes of verbal "harassment" or staring were from gay men, or perhaps straight ones looking for a quick bro-style high-five.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:14 pm

What can you walk away from this?

Get in shape. Wear clothes that compliment your body and looks good. I imagine a guy dress in nice business suit would look attractive. Wear a nice watch or bling bling to show you got wealth or something.
The guy had a decent built . Not sure about his face but I guess some people find that attractive. He looks to be about medium height (5'9-5'10) range but it's hard to tell.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions