I just started a new youtube channel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

I just started a new youtube channel

Post by GoingAwol »

My youtube name is Russia Dreamer and I'll upload content of me discussing my experiences with the U.S dating scene, why I looked into dating abroad, and why I think more men should consider doing the same. My target audience will be men in my age group (20s). My hope is to inspire more young men to consider looking abroad instead of continuing to take whatever they can get (or cant) in America. I really feel like there aren't enough young men doing this, so I really hope I can start a trend. I don't really know how successful i'll be, but I figure it's worth a shot if I have the chance to at least inspire a few of my male peers. Anyways, just figured I would let you guys know so you can check it out. I don't have any content up yet, but I should have some videos up in a few days.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just started a new youtube channel

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:My youtube name is Russia Dreamer and I'll upload content of me discussing my experiences with the U.S dating scene, why I looked into dating abroad, and why I think more men should consider doing the same. My target audience will be men in my age group (20s). My hope is to inspire more young men to consider looking abroad instead of continuing to take whatever they can get (or cant) in America. I really feel like there aren't enough young men doing this, so I really hope I can start a trend. I don't really know how successful i'll be, but I figure it's worth a shot if I have the chance to at least inspire a few of my male peers. Anyways, just figured I would let you guys know so you can check it out. I don't have any content up yet, but I should have some videos up in a few days.
I will check it out when you put up some videos. Winston used to make videos on his YouTube channel but not anymore for some reason.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I still don't understand why youtube took Winston's videos down. I wonder if mine will get taken down too. lol
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

GoingAwol wrote:My youtube name is Russia Dreamer and I'll upload content of me discussing my experiences with the U.S dating scene, why I looked into dating abroad, and why I think more men should consider doing the same. My target audience will be men in my age group (20s). My hope is to inspire more young men to consider looking abroad instead of continuing to take whatever they can get (or cant) in America. I really feel like there aren't enough young men doing this, so I really hope I can start a trend. I don't really know how successful i'll be, but I figure it's worth a shot if I have the chance to at least inspire a few of my male peers. Anyways, just figured I would let you guys know so you can check it out. I don't have any content up yet, but I should have some videos up in a few days.
What's the URL to your channel?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
What's the URL to your channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7JB87 ... _ReZkcoV5g
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is a good way to keep a video journal. In 10 years you may not even recognize some of your own opinions.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I just added my channel description:

Let's face it..... The American dating scene sucks for men. If you are an average American guy the pickings are very slim for you. You either have to put in a ridiculous amount of effort to get a mediocre woman or go MGTOW and accept a life of loneliness. Neither of these are good options, so what is a lonely American/Western man to do? Pursue foreign women! I'm a young American man that has taken the plunge and started pursuing foreign women online and I've come to realize that the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence. My hope is that more young American men will start opting to do this as well because most of them never even consider going overseas to meet women. It never crosses their minds even when they look at how hopeless the American dating scene is. Young men have to wake up and realize that pursuing foreign women is the best option for them if they want to find a decent woman to spend their life with.
Last edited by GoingAwol on January 10th, 2016, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I'll be adding videos in the next few days. I'm brand new to this stuff so i'm learning how to make and edit videos with windows movie maker. I'm also typing out things I want to talk about so I don't draw blanks in the middle of my videos.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:In 10 years you may not even recognize some of your own opinions.
+1
Yeah it's amazing.
It also happens with your artistic endeavors or professional projects. You come back and say wow what was I doing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?