S_Parc is preparing his departure from HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

S_Parc is preparing his departure from HA

Post by S_Parc »

All right, it's 2016.

By the time summer rolls around, I would have married an American woman, the anathema of this forum.

So perhaps it's time to start the farewells. For many guys, given what I know about the world, if you're not able to assimilate into a different culture, apart from your own, don't bother with women. Bang hoes and be done with it.

My good friend, a 50 year Bostonian, nicknamed Bosstone, is doing exactly that and is enjoying life, right here in New England. FYI, the hoes are on the Canadian side of the border.

Yes, he's a slimmer version of Dick Barrett of Mighty Mighty Bosstones

For others, who're able to break out of their comfort zone and become a part of a different society, well, your life's story is a lot different than most persons out there. Good luck with your journey.

Since many viewers of this forum are of the former, perhaps it's better to look at hoes and RealDolls, to satisfy your day to day needs.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: S_Parc is preparing his departure from HA

Post by gnosis »

This is too bad. I enjoyed reading your commentary.

But I guess all things in this life come to an end...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Good luck and remember to drop in from time to time.

I had a good time living in China, Thailand and Spain but I will admit my current life in my native UK is proving much more fun than I had in any of these countries. And now it's all turning to sh1t I feel it's better to be home than anywhere else.

Dating here is... well, slow but I should probably stop using Tinder and find a pay site as people invest much more time and effort into things they have to pay for.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

xiongmao wrote:I had a good time living in China, Thailand and Spain but I will admit my current life in my native UK is proving much more fun
If you are anything like me though, those years spent living overseas drastically changes the way you look at and do things if you do go back.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's the thing fellas, if I drop by and say something, more often than not, it'll be one of *Bosstone's* ideas or experiences than my own.

And since Bosstone doesn't bother with internet forums, chances are, you'll only hear of his exploits from someone like me.

If so, then perhaps my post-HA future is really being his ghost writer. I mean an ordinary white American guy (myself), married to an ordinary white American woman (Mel), doesn't really make for a conversation, esp on a forum where dating Yanks isn't a part of the course.

On the flip side, my happily ever after story, shouldn't stop the flow of information. If I can continue to feed Bosstone's experiences onto HA, then perhaps that's the best way to continue.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

S_Parc wrote:All right, it's 2016.

By the time summer rolls around, I would have married an American woman, the anathema of this forum.

So perhaps it's time to start the farewells. For many guys, given what I know about the world, if you're not able to assimilate into a different culture, apart from your own, don't bother with women. Bang hoes and be done with it.

My good friend, a 50 year Bostonian, nicknamed Bosstone, is doing exactly that and is enjoying life, right here in New England. FYI, the hoes are on the Canadian side of the border.

For others, who're able to break out of their comfort zone and become a part of a different society, well, your life's story is a lot different than most persons out there. Good luck with your journey.

Since many viewers of this forum are of the former, perhaps it's better to look at hoes and RealDolls, to satisfy your day to day needs.
Just my 2 cents, but you really shouldn't feel you need to leave or stop posting because a few people are intolerant of your lifestyle decision. Another intolerant group is the feminists. Regardless you have so many on here pining for the good ole days when women were women (1950s era and earlier). Well guess what institution that was centered around folks.... yep, marriage.

Your future relationship may or may not work out, but I doubt you will end up less happy than some of the folks stuck around here making excuses. So I wish you well, and some people on here would support you regardless of what you decide. Travel the globe and bang sluts or get married. Whatever your choice, it is your life and people should respect your decision.

And while some are out getting herpes and accidentally kissing some thai shedick who cares if you are at home starting a family with an old fashioned foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There is no need to leave the forum, we would like to know what your life is going to be like once you get married. Please stick around.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

S_Parc, I also don't post that often anymore. Good luck to you and I hope you occasionally drop by to post. Thanks.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Hey Sergeant,

I haven't been active for the past few months, but I have been following the few quality posters with unchanged interest. Your posts and replies were among those I liked, as you probably know.

I understand that, by hooking up and then marrying an AW, you are somehow "counterstream" to the main tenets of the group. This group isn't a religion or a sect, though. The moment opinions are stated in a public (and possibly uncensored) forum like this, they are open for debate. You have showed an incredible amount of balance and objectivity and are probably one of the few senior posters who could see beyond the AW vs FW, or entitled bitch vs graceful Filipina kinds of diatribes.

You got it, sooner and probably better than many others: it is not where you are, or who you date. It's all about being a man of qualities, confident about who he is and what he wants from life. When that confidence and self-awareness (in the "gnothi seauton", "know thyself" sense) shines through in the small and large decisions of life, somebody who resonate on that same wavelength is bound to come along, and be attracted to you.

It is your decision, whether you want to continue posting here. I for one will miss you being around.

Good luck, to you, your soon to be lucky Comrade in Life, and your flying Bostonian friend.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:Here's the thing fellas, if I drop by and say something, more often than not, it'll be one of *Bosstone's* ideas or experiences than my own.

And since Bosstone doesn't bother with internet forums, chances are, you'll only hear of his exploits from someone like me.

If so, then perhaps my post-HA future is really being his ghost writer. I mean an ordinary white American guy (myself), married to an ordinary white American woman (Mel), doesn't really make for a conversation, esp on a forum where dating Yanks isn't a part of the course.

On the flip side, my happily ever after story, shouldn't stop the flow of information. If I can continue to feed Bosstone's experiences onto HA, then perhaps that's the best way to continue.
As long as your happy that's all that matters.

Everybody wants to paint American women with a board brush, when American men have to take ownership of some what's wrong.

It just takes time to find the right woman, some of us have it, some of us don't and other already have people in their network they are finally noticing, which what happen to you.

As long as your happy S-Pac I am happy and it's a positive sign if you don't post here regularly IMHO.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hay S_Parc, best of luck to you. And I totally agree with just using p4p if you are here in the States and you can't get out at the moment. It's working great for me.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't buy anyone's departure from HA anymore lol.
S_ParcMel will just go for a quick stint on his DeLorean
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Post by pro100pk2 »

Congratulations
with a new life
friend :wink:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Good luck out there, and best wishes for your future!