Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

$1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: $1.4 Billion Dollar Powerball

Postby Tsar » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:15 am

If Elliot Rodger were alive, he would probably sped $10,000 trying to win this Powerball jackpot.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 am

The Jackpot has now reached a record breaking $1.3 BILLION DOLLARS!!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby pro100pk2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

big pile of money :twisted:
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:07 am

What would you guys all do if you won?

Personally, I'd buy a yacht and spend the rest of my days traveling. I'd do my best to acquire as many investor visas as possible, and just enjoy everything the world has to offer.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:07 am

The Powerball is now at $1.5 Billion Dollars. It reached my predicted level and tomorrow it will rise to at least $1.6 Billion by the time of the drawing.

I already have my 12 tickets. 6 of which I chose the numbers and 6 of which were quick picks.

I already posted some of what I would do but the list is a lot longer. If I won then it would be surreal and almost like I was in a dream. I would be in the top 0.01% of the world's wealthiest people.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:21 am

HouseMD wrote:What would you guys all do if you won?

Personally, I'd buy a yacht and spend the rest of my days traveling. I'd do my best to acquire as many investor visas as possible, and just enjoy everything the world has to offer.

It would be nice to be able to buy some kind of global passport with quick access features. So you could travel anywhere for unlimited periods without doing any paperwork or standing in any line lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Tsar wrote:The Powerball is now at $1.5 Billion Dollars. It reached my predicted level and tomorrow it will rise to at least $1.6 Billion by the time of the drawing.

Just imagine if no one wins and it rolls over again. It's already rolled over 18 times. Who knows, it could easily reach 3 or 4 Billion if it rolls over 5 or 6 more times. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:43 pm

droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:What would you guys all do if you won?

It would be nice to be able to buy some kind of global passport with quick access features. So you could travel anywhere for unlimited periods without doing any paperwork or standing in any line lol.

Isn't the NWO already working on that? ;)

I'd take care of my family for life, and build a community where the last sane men could gather and live and be safe from the zombie horde.

My lifestyle wouldn't change much, otherwise, except that I'd travel much more. I despise consumerism, so I'd keep the same vehicle and have a small, modest house.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:33 pm

If your name got out that you won the 1.5 billion dollar lottery, you would become an instant celebrity. You would have thousands of people calling you, coming over to your house at all hours of the day and night asking for money.

Also, you would have thousands of women saying they love you and want to marry you! These are the same women who before you won the lottery wouldn't give you the time of day! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 am

If there is one winner then that person's life will be changed forever. This is the closest thing to a miracle for a lucky someone, and the lucky someone needs a miracle to win.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:55 am

jamesbond wrote:If your name got out that you won the 1.5 billion dollar lottery, you would become an instant celebrity. You would have thousands of people calling you, coming over to your house at all hours of the day and night asking for money.

Also, you would have thousands of women saying they love you and want to marry you! These are the same women who before you won the lottery wouldn't give you the time of day! :roll:

I never played the lottery but I did today because the pot was so big. I'm glad that I didn't win though in a way because I wouldn't want everyone knowing I had that much money. There are only 6 States that allow you to remain anonymous, but my State isn't one of them.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Three states — California, Florida and Tennessee — sold winning tickets for the monster $1.58 billion Powerball lottery.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:57 am

I just found one of my powerball tickets in a pocket that I forgot to check and my heart is racing. I can't believe this isn't a dream. It's reality. I just found out that even though I didn't win a jackpot prize or even second prize, I did win $100,000 since I also paid for the power play on that single ticket and I matched 4 numbers and the powerball. I can't believe it! I just got all the money I need to really accomplish great things this year. Although I will be paying about $42,500 of that in taxes when I cash it but a net $57,500 is much better than nothing. Too bad the powerplay wasn't X3, X4, or X5. It was only X2. But I still I can't believe I got a little lucky and won that much money! :D 8) :D
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:11 am

Seriously? What are the odds that someone starts a thread on powerball and wins big?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:32 am

Cornfed wrote:Seriously? What are the odds that someone starts a thread on powerball and wins big?

I don't know but it was meant as a joke :lol:
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions