Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Where should I go on vacation?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Where should I go on vacation?

Post by Tsar » January 17th, 2016, 2:27 am

Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I want Russian to see Russia mainly to see Russian girls in person for myself and see how nice it is there. Two weeks. Unless I am able to gain a friendship with someone in Russia, I might postpone it and go on a less expensive vacation abroad.

Romania or Bulgaria. About the same price as a trip to Russia. Two weeks. I will see if I am able to gain any friendships anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

Trinidad - mainly for fun and to see the island. Buy some great items to bring back and acquire a lot of their bronze cents which have a decent collectable value relative to many other foreign currencies. Easy for a first trip since the language is English. Most likely I'll end up going there unless I have extra motivation and incentive to spend maybe $1,000 more dollars to get to Russia or Eastern Europe.

Belize - purely a fun trip, see the rain forest, and maybe see how attractive girls in Belize are. Many people speak English so it will be an easy trip. But I think Trinidad would be a better first trip abroad.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by travelsouth » January 17th, 2016, 4:02 am

Tsar wrote:Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I want Russian to see Russia mainly to see Russian girls in person for myself and see how nice it is there. Two weeks. Unless I am able to gain a friendship with someone in Russia, I might postpone it and go on a less expensive vacation abroad.

Romania or Bulgaria. About the same price as a trip to Russia. Two weeks. I will see if I am able to gain any friendships anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

Trinidad - mainly for fun and to see the island. Buy some great items to bring back and acquire a lot of their bronze cents which have a decent collectable value relative to many other foreign currencies. Easy for a first trip since the language is English. Most likely I'll end up going there unless I have extra motivation and incentive to spend maybe $1,000 more dollars to get to Russia or Eastern Europe.

Belize - purely a fun trip, see the rain forest, and maybe see how attractive girls in Belize are. Many people speak English so it will be an easy trip. But I think Trinidad would be a better first trip abroad.
Speaking from personal experience and the overwhelming experience I've read online, Latin and Asian women tend to be a better fit romantically than FSU women. Personally I find latinas to be more attractive. So considering the distance and unless you have a fetish for Asian women specifically I would highly suggest Latin America.

I don't know where in the USA you are but generally flights to Mexico City are very inexpensive (of course depending on where you book). From Chicago I've seen it as low as 245 round trip. The peso is also doing very poorly against the dollar at present. The hotel I stay in when I visit DF is in the best area of the city and is running $46 a night.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by Ghost » January 17th, 2016, 11:53 am

Vacation? Nowhere. Don't do a vacation. Where ever you go, make it more important than that. Go to learn. Go to scout it out. Go to make friends and meet women too of course. Go to see if it's a country you think you'll want to expand your life into.

Since everything focuses on your eventual foreign bride, I think you should go to Russia. If you can really spend two weeks there, you need to make it count, regardless of what your purpose will be.

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by travelsouth » January 17th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Ghost wrote:Vacation? Nowhere. Don't do a vacation. Where ever you go, make it more important than that. Go to learn. Go to scout it out. Go to make friends and meet women too of course. Go to see if it's a country you think you'll want to expand your life into.

Since everything focuses on your eventual foreign bride, I think you should go to Russia. If you can really spend two weeks there, you need to make it count, regardless of what your purpose will be.
I've heard the exact opposite said too though. For a first time traveler to look at it as merely a learning experience/vacation with no expectations is the way to go. You definitely want to educate yourself rather than being that lonely guy from 1998 or 2002 that flies to an agency overseas and got "engaged" in a week.

It's funny how the name of this place includes the word "Happier". I don't get that impression from a lot of people around here. But if Russian women make a person happy, they should pursue it. Though I will say the biggest problem around here is that the last post in the Latin America forum was in early December.

Generally I would say we need to avoid chasing white women in general. The western culture and the FSU culture is not a very good fit. But if you just cant shake it, chase it I guess.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by eurobrat » January 17th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Tsar wrote:Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I want Russian to see Russia mainly to see Russian girls in person for myself and see how nice it is there. Two weeks. Unless I am able to gain a friendship with someone in Russia, I might postpone it and go on a less expensive vacation abroad.

Romania or Bulgaria. About the same price as a trip to Russia. Two weeks. I will see if I am able to gain any friendships anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

Trinidad - mainly for fun and to see the island. Buy some great items to bring back and acquire a lot of their bronze cents which have a decent collectable value relative to many other foreign currencies. Easy for a first trip since the language is English. Most likely I'll end up going there unless I have extra motivation and incentive to spend maybe $1,000 more dollars to get to Russia or Eastern Europe.

Belize - purely a fun trip, see the rain forest, and maybe see how attractive girls in Belize are. Many people speak English so it will be an easy trip. But I think Trinidad would be a better first trip abroad.
I think the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine or Bulgaria/Romania may suit you very well.

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by drealm » January 18th, 2016, 11:18 am

I think you should go to Russia because you will confirm quickly how receptive women are to you. It's possible that this will be a very depressing outcome and you'll want to kill people but at least you will cut your losses. This is the most negative outcome. The other outcome is that women will be very receptive and you'll be motivated to work a 1000x faster and more creative back home to return for a second trip to get what you want.

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 537
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by fightforlove » January 28th, 2016, 7:53 pm

I haven't seen hard evidence, but word on the street is that Russia and Ukraine have the highest percentage of virgins. I think you should follow Ghost's advice, Tsar, and go somewhere on a mission to learn the country/culture/women. Learn the language, customs, history, learn about the particular style of Game you'll need to procure a woman there, get a vibe for the country and whether or not you'll want to marry a woman from there and produce children who will at least partly carry that heritage. Choose with discernment.

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 537
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by fightforlove » January 28th, 2016, 7:55 pm

drealm wrote:I think you should go to Russia because you will confirm quickly how receptive women are to you. It's possible that this will be a very depressing outcome and you'll want to kill people but at least you will cut your losses. This is the most negative outcome. The other outcome is that women will be very receptive and you'll be motivated to work a 1000x faster and more creative back home to return for a second trip to get what you want.
Is it true that Russians are very blunt people who can seem very impolite to westerners if they dislike you?

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2661
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by xiongmao » January 29th, 2016, 8:58 pm

I vote for Poland or the Czech Republic. I've yet to meet a really nice Ukrainian or Russian woman (I'm talking about what's on the inside). Czech girls are the pick of the bunch of the Eastern Europeans working in the UK.

Romania could be good - maybe like a cheaper Italy with better dating opportunities.

Alternatively just go somewhere obscure like I did last year with Sicily. It was full of stunning and stylish women.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”