Where should I go on vacation?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where should I go on vacation?

Post by Tsar »

Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I want Russian to see Russia mainly to see Russian girls in person for myself and see how nice it is there. Two weeks. Unless I am able to gain a friendship with someone in Russia, I might postpone it and go on a less expensive vacation abroad.

Romania or Bulgaria. About the same price as a trip to Russia. Two weeks. I will see if I am able to gain any friendships anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

Trinidad - mainly for fun and to see the island. Buy some great items to bring back and acquire a lot of their bronze cents which have a decent collectable value relative to many other foreign currencies. Easy for a first trip since the language is English. Most likely I'll end up going there unless I have extra motivation and incentive to spend maybe $1,000 more dollars to get to Russia or Eastern Europe.

Belize - purely a fun trip, see the rain forest, and maybe see how attractive girls in Belize are. Many people speak English so it will be an easy trip. But I think Trinidad would be a better first trip abroad.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Where should I go on vacation?

Post by travelsouth »

Tsar wrote:Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I want Russian to see Russia mainly to see Russian girls in person for myself and see how nice it is there. Two weeks. Unless I am able to gain a friendship with someone in Russia, I might postpone it and go on a less expensive vacation abroad.

Romania or Bulgaria. About the same price as a trip to Russia. Two weeks. I will see if I am able to gain any friendships anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

Trinidad - mainly for fun and to see the island. Buy some great items to bring back and acquire a lot of their bronze cents which have a decent collectable value relative to many other foreign currencies. Easy for a first trip since the language is English. Most likely I'll end up going there unless I have extra motivation and incentive to spend maybe $1,000 more dollars to get to Russia or Eastern Europe.

Belize - purely a fun trip, see the rain forest, and maybe see how attractive girls in Belize are. Many people speak English so it will be an easy trip. But I think Trinidad would be a better first trip abroad.
Speaking from personal experience and the overwhelming experience I've read online, Latin and Asian women tend to be a better fit romantically than FSU women. Personally I find latinas to be more attractive. So considering the distance and unless you have a fetish for Asian women specifically I would highly suggest Latin America.

I don't know where in the USA you are but generally flights to Mexico City are very inexpensive (of course depending on where you book). From Chicago I've seen it as low as 245 round trip. The peso is also doing very poorly against the dollar at present. The hotel I stay in when I visit DF is in the best area of the city and is running $46 a night.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:Vacation? Nowhere. Don't do a vacation. Where ever you go, make it more important than that. Go to learn. Go to scout it out. Go to make friends and meet women too of course. Go to see if it's a country you think you'll want to expand your life into.

Since everything focuses on your eventual foreign bride, I think you should go to Russia. If you can really spend two weeks there, you need to make it count, regardless of what your purpose will be.
I've heard the exact opposite said too though. For a first time traveler to look at it as merely a learning experience/vacation with no expectations is the way to go. You definitely want to educate yourself rather than being that lonely guy from 1998 or 2002 that flies to an agency overseas and got "engaged" in a week.

It's funny how the name of this place includes the word "Happier". I don't get that impression from a lot of people around here. But if Russian women make a person happy, they should pursue it. Though I will say the biggest problem around here is that the last post in the Latin America forum was in early December.

Generally I would say we need to avoid chasing white women in general. The western culture and the FSU culture is not a very good fit. But if you just cant shake it, chase it I guess.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:Russia
Romania or Bulgaria
Trinidad
Belize

I think the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine or Bulgaria/Romania may suit you very well.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think you should go to Russia because you will confirm quickly how receptive women are to you. It's possible that this will be a very depressing outcome and you'll want to kill people but at least you will cut your losses. This is the most negative outcome. The other outcome is that women will be very receptive and you'll be motivated to work a 1000x faster and more creative back home to return for a second trip to get what you want.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I haven't seen hard evidence, but word on the street is that Russia and Ukraine have the highest percentage of virgins. I think you should follow Ghost's advice, Tsar, and go somewhere on a mission to learn the country/culture/women. Learn the language, customs, history, learn about the particular style of Game you'll need to procure a woman there, get a vibe for the country and whether or not you'll want to marry a woman from there and produce children who will at least partly carry that heritage. Choose with discernment.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

drealm wrote:I think you should go to Russia because you will confirm quickly how receptive women are to you. It's possible that this will be a very depressing outcome and you'll want to kill people but at least you will cut your losses. This is the most negative outcome. The other outcome is that women will be very receptive and you'll be motivated to work a 1000x faster and more creative back home to return for a second trip to get what you want.
Is it true that Russians are very blunt people who can seem very impolite to westerners if they dislike you?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I vote for Poland or the Czech Republic. I've yet to meet a really nice Ukrainian or Russian woman (I'm talking about what's on the inside). Czech girls are the pick of the bunch of the Eastern Europeans working in the UK.

Romania could be good - maybe like a cheaper Italy with better dating opportunities.

Alternatively just go somewhere obscure like I did last year with Sicily. It was full of stunning and stylish women.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.