How can ugly men get 10/10

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

How can ugly men get 10/10

Post by drealm »

Sure money, but as I've said elsewhere you need to be top 1% wealth. Even then I'm skeptical you could do it with wealth alone. It's not like one day you have X in bank account and your name suddenly goes into a hot girl phone book delivered to all models.

So lets say a man climbs through a pile of shit and gets high enough so that relative to average he's better. But then he's told after climbing a couple years that he was climbing the wrong pile. Because it doesn't matter how much shit you climb through, it matters what your genetics are. Even if you work hard and produce concrete results you aren't part a genetic aristocracy you might as well not of climbed at all.

Now in politics this usually results in a revolution. People need a way to graduate from one class to another, no matter how small and how hard the chance is there needs to be verifiable way to move up. If even one person moves up and can show that there's a peaceful way then all hell is averted. But where there is no way to move up people kill their aristocratic masters.

So lets suppose that there's a looks aristocracy. How do you graduate into it? Unlike money you can't get better looks. The best you can do is settle for buying the illusion that you're part of an aristocracy by renting a poor aristocrat girl in a long or short prostitution arrangement.

Lets suppose you want something more than an illusion. You want someone who genuinely likes you. At this point a man's only option is to rape a woman. Because after a woman is raped and becomes impregnated she'll feel some level of attachment to whatever raped her regardless of how ugly the thing is. She will also feel very vulnerable during her pregnancy if she's kidnapped and you are her only source of human contact.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How can ugly men get 10/10

Post by Adama »

Don't hit on any women. Just talk to and be friendly with as many women as possible, til you find one who will bite.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:Looks, Money, Power/Status/Fame. As much as possible of each, or a ton of one. That's your best bet. You didn't mention race in your OP, but I'm assuming you're still focusing on hot white women. In which case I think you'll need the looks/money/power/status combination.

Hot Chinese women you can already do, but you don't/won't/can't invest enough time and effort abroad so that's a moot point for the time being.

You can alter your looks, but I guess for the results you want you'll have to put in a ton of work on your body plus do surgeries. If I remember correctly, you don't even try when it comes to improving your body so you really don't know whether or not you'd get results. You talk about testing things, so go test it. It may or may not work, but if you defeat yourself in your own mind before you've even started then obviously you've lost the battle and you'll never know for sure. If I were you, I would at least give that a real concerted effort before resorting to surgery.
I do try. You can track my progress here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28969

If I haven't made an update it's because I haven't reached my goal yet. I don't want to post intermediate updates because I don't like the idea of treating small differences as big successes. If I don't make an update any time in 2016 then you can say I've given up.