Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

MBTI Types In this Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MBTI Type?

INTJ
25%
INTP
21%
ENTJ
No votes
ENTP
4%
INFP
21%
INFJ
4%
ENFP
No votes
ENFJ
No votes
ISTP
4%
ISTJ
17%
ESTP
No votes
ESTJ
No votes
ISFP
4%
ISFJ
No votes
ESFP
No votes
ESFJ
No votes

Total votes: 24

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Re: MBTI Types In this Forum?

Post by Tsar » December 28th, 2016, 10:01 pm

I'm also an INTJ.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Post by onethousandknives » December 29th, 2016, 4:21 am

ISTP but occasionally test as J.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 29th, 2016, 11:33 pm

why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.

gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x » December 30th, 2016, 12:33 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.
I'm INFJ, almost the same. I assume that most of us fall into this general area because:

1. America is for extroverts. "I" stands for introversion. Introversion is looked down upon and seen as a problem from childhood onward.
2. America is brainwashed. The "N" stands for Intuition. Somehow most of us knew there was something wrong, despite never being told so by our public schools or mainstream media or anyone else. With intuition you can figure out things without direct evidence. Once most of us went overseas, we figured it out very quickly.
3. America is for dumbasses. "T" stands for thinking. The absolute last thing that the typical American wants to do is think. Thinking is dangerous. You might find out your country isn't the greatest. You might have to deal with reality instead of living in the perfect utopia of freedom and prosperity you were taught you lived in. (I used T, since most of you seem to be INTJ)
4. America is about equality. I don't mean the good kind of equality (equality of opportunity). I mean the kind of equality where the mentally retarded kid in the class gets the same kind of medal as the genius valedictorian. The ability to judge an idiot from a genius isn't politically correct, and so it isn't valued by the government, schools, or by your fortune 500 employers. You'll likely be fired if you even bring it up. By the way, get back to work, obey, and don't think.

America is turning into a giant slave camp. Just like the original black slaves in America, when they found a smart one, they killed him. Smart slaves that survived knew not to draw attention to their intelligence. The slave owners were afraid of them because they might actually start to question what they were told about life and maybe even lead a rebellion against their masters.

I assume we didn't fit in in America because we are the opposite of what is held up as "ideal" and accepted in America.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 30th, 2016, 2:38 am

gravity25x wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.
I'm INFJ, almost the same. I assume that most of us fall into this general area because:

1. America is for extroverts. "I" stands for introversion. Introversion is looked down upon and seen as a problem from childhood onward.
2. America is brainwashed. The "N" stands for Intuition. Somehow most of us knew there was something wrong, despite never being told so by our public schools or mainstream media or anyone else. With intuition you can figure out things without direct evidence. Once most of us went overseas, we figured it out very quickly.
3. America is for dumbasses. "T" stands for thinking. The absolute last thing that the typical American wants to do is think. Thinking is dangerous. You might find out your country isn't the greatest. You might have to deal with reality instead of living in the perfect utopia of freedom and prosperity you were taught you lived in. (I used T, since most of you seem to be INTJ)
4. America is about equality. I don't mean the good kind of equality (equality of opportunity). I mean the kind of equality where the mentally retarded kid in the class gets the same kind of medal as the genius valedictorian. The ability to judge an idiot from a genius isn't politically correct, and so it isn't valued by the government, schools, or by your fortune 500 employers. You'll likely be fired if you even bring it up. By the way, get back to work, obey, and don't think.

America is turning into a giant slave camp. Just like the original black slaves in America, when they found a smart one, they killed him. Smart slaves that survived knew not to draw attention to their intelligence. The slave owners were afraid of them because they might actually start to question what they were told about life and maybe even lead a rebellion against their masters.

I assume we didn't fit in in America because we are the opposite of what is held up as "ideal" and accepted in America.
America is far more than just a slave camp. It is a country where people are brainwashed from birth. Brainwashed into all kinds of unnatural, unhealthy ideas and behaviors. America is literally like an insane asylum. That is why non-Americans think of Americans as crazy.

America just feels like a completely fake country. The people are fake, the food is fake, everything is f***ing fake. The only way most people can stay sane in America is by taking anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs. That is how sick America is.

Check out Black Mirror season 3, episode 1. That episode really shows how FAKE America is.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 30th, 2016, 4:40 am

I dont know mate but if some jew says i am INTJ or Ignorant Nazi Trash or whatever, i take it with a grain of salt. I am very much my own man and when people say i am not typical anything and they cant place me, i dont worry about it. If jews say i must be one way, it is better to be the opposite way. All these tests are written by jews. I have no intention of being herded where they want me to go, to slaughter. I intend to be the last Free White Man if necessary.

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 » January 19th, 2017, 4:53 am

On this link
https://whichmbtitype.wordpress.com/201 ... countries/
Germany appeared as ISTJ and INTJ. The two types most likely to have Autism/Asperger's Syndrome (ISTJ for most autistics). Germany childrearing practices and children there are often described autistic, during the time of World War II and in some regions, still today. Of course with the rise of autism diagonses, the ISTJ/INTJs in this blog, may be high functioning Asperger's (including myself). I'm not saying you guys are Nazis, but...that would also be saying that I am a Nazi.

USA is depicted as ENTJ. After all, ENTJs make the most money out of all 16 types. With female ENTJs celebrated with making 100K salaries or being a female engineer, well you get the point.

In the Seattle and Portland region, one has to compare it to Finland/Denmark/Norway (the European immigrants that first colonized in the two regions). Finland is INFP, Demark and Norway are INFJ. Romania is also INFJ. Other places are typed INFP are South Korea, Japan, France, and Switzerland.

The author typed China as ESTJ. Taiwan was not typed but most likely closer to Japan's and South Korea's, which would be INFP. So if Taiwan was similar to Seattle/Bellingham, then that's not surprising.

In contrast the southern European types: Spain is ESFP, Italy is ESFP, and Mexico is ESFP, Philippines are ESFP. Funny how these countries are all Roman Catholic.

Eastern Europe:
Russia ESTJ
Slovakia- ISTJ
Croatia- ISTP
Serbia ISTP

For the most part, it's troubling to navigate through the sea of psychology personality terms, as you have to make symptoms list to translate different terms to describe a certain personality
Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo » January 19th, 2017, 8:35 am

I'm INFP - borderline INTP, I've heard that there are a lot of people with this personality type in Myanmar and Nepal. I gel quite well in Argentina, which I think is a very ENFP country. The people I have the hardest time with are usually ESTJ that I've encountered in the Western world, especially as managers, and endless ISTJ types that I encountered in middle-class Asia.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » January 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

INFJ but very little preference between J and P. That makes me very accepting of people with different mindsets.

I have two modes - NiTi and SeFe. NiTi is for work and SeFe for play.

I struggle in IT because NF types tend to be better talkers than coders. Thinking is my 3rd function and it's hard work. INTJ's tend to be more natural developers, and ISTJ's are like machines in their ability to graft away at boring repetitive tasks all day. By contrast I am a terrible daydreamer but that's where my business ideas come from. Also I don't use logic to make decisions and it's impossible to explain how intuition arrives at a decision.

Yes ESTJ's plague my career as well as they're invariably the managers (company directors tend to be EN** types). ESTJ girls I've dated have hated my guts lol.

INTJ and INFJ are actually very different - INTJ's use logic to make decisions, INFJ's use feelings.

If anyone wants a wife, look for ISFJ's. I also got on well with ENTJ's and ENTP's in China (there are many in Shenzhen!) as I had great, intelligent conversations with them but they can be hard work. You could be a kept man though as they are so successful in acquiring currency.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike42Night » September 9th, 2017, 8:20 pm

WWW.16Personalities.com
Has more through questions.
My results were a more believable INTP a Logician but 2 categories tactics and energy I am about 45-55%.
Thinking vs feeling ranges around 65%.
My introvertedness (is that a word?) is the highest at slightly over 70% but this I already knew and I have been telling people for years I'm around 80%/20% introvert/extravert but this has changed due to being in a more extroverted culture "Brazil" and having to depend more on others while learning Portuguese.
I am quite critical about tests like these and feel it's Astrology for 21st Century and people often rate higher what they feel are desirable traits.

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 » September 11th, 2017, 12:38 am

To really understand the test, study cogintive functions

Judging based on the results of this forum
INTJ Ni/Te/Fi/Se 7
INTP Ne/Ti/Fe/Si 4
INFP Fi/Ne/Si/Te 3
ISTJ Si/Te/Fi/Ne 3

Fe - Extraverted Feeling (4)
Fi - Introverted Feeling (13)
Se - Extraverted Sensing (7)
Si - Introverted Sensing (10)
Te - Extraverted Thinking (13)
Ti - Intraverted Thinking (4)
Ne - Extraverted Intuition (10)
Ni - Intraverted Intuition (7)

Clearly, Fi, Si, Te, and Ne are favorites.
ISTJ and INFP have Fi, Si, Te, and Ne.

Quoting from the Internet
Introverted Feeling (Fi) is a function that deals with the person’s own individual feelings and beliefs. Unlike Extraverted Feeling (Fe), which responds to the environment and others emotions, Introverted Feeling deals with morals and what the person truly believes. Introverted Feeling is more in depth and complex.

People with Introverted Feeling tend to be on a quest to figure out who they are and what they want out of life. Ideally, they would like everything they do to be in congruence with their personal believes. They want to live a life as true to themselves as possible.
Introverted Feeling may be more suited for girls in American society rather than men. Because if guys have morals, even if it goes against the grain or if it hurts other peoples' feelings, than obviously that's a problem with a lot of American women.

Of course, if women with questionable morals have Introverted Feeling, like Social Justice Warriors, the men who get offended get labeled "racist" or "bigoted" or whatever.
Introverted Sensing deals primarily with recalling facts and details of past events. The Si user has a great memory and is able to recall experiences from the past with great accuracy. The Si user believes the past is a very good indicator of future events and uses it as a guideline when making decisions.

The ISFJ and ISTJ have Introverted Sensing as their primary function. The ESTJ and ESFJ have Si as their secondary function.

Introverted Sensing is very tradition and ritual oriented. They hold on to these traditions very closely and are the most active in their family when it comes to honoring them. For example, the Si user can become very sentimental around Thanksgiving and Christmas and expect all their family members to be there. They can also work very hard and performing the same role every year, whether it is carving the turkey, setting up the Christmas tree, or cooking for everyone. The Introverted Sensor sees these events as symbolic and meaningful and would feel a bit lost without them.
"Tradition and ritual oriented". Sounds like republicans, right?
Extraverted Thinking deals primarily with understanding and organizing the external world. Extraverted Thinking wants everything to make logical sense, and has very little patience of unproductive activities.

Extraverted Thinking is the primary function of ENTJs and ESTJs. It is also the secondary function of INTJs and ISTJs.

Extraverted Thinking has a desire to control their environment, and can feel lost when they are not able to shape their own external world.

The Extraverted Thinker sees tasks in logical and sequential order. They can easily determine what steps to take to accomplish a goal, and what order they should be done in.

In comparison to Introverted Thinking, which can be better at see a flaw in a system quickly, Extraverted Thinking is much better at implement the steps to actually accomplish the task. Introverted Thinking may see more efficient ways to do certain steps, but Extraverted Thinking says “stop wasting time thinking about Step 3, we still need to accomplish Step 1 first.

The desire for the world to make logical sense can cause strain for more emotional people in the Extraverted Thinkers life. If someone is hurt, they may just be looking for someone to sympathize with them, instead of finding a solution to the problem. The Te user would be wise to recognize their organizational skills may need to take a back seat when it comes to dealing with others and their emotions. Even just listening to the other person without judgment will go a long way.
Basically people with Extraverted Thinking (Te) would have a hard time for people "If someone is hurt, they may just be looking for someone to sympathize with them, instead of finding a solution to the problem".

I'm not sure if want to sympathize with a woman who is turning 40 and is nearing towards "the wall". Or a girl upset over a "bad boy" who "dumped her". Or any other bullshit scenario.
Extraverted Intuition (Ne) deals with experiencing the outer world, noticing possibilities, and what could be. Ne deals with seeing how all things in life are interrelated, and allows the user to see the world in multiple different perspectives.

The two primary users of Extraverted Intuition (Ne) are the ENFP and ENTP. They have extraverted intuition as their first main function. The INTP and INFP have Extraverted Intuition as their secondary function.

Extraverted Intuition is always seeing possibilities. They always want to know “what could be”. They are adept at understanding the external environment, but they always want to take it one step further. They wonder, “if I change this, what will happen?”
Happier Abroad is about looking for new possibilities, "what could be" if one went abroad, "If I changed my location, what will happen?".
Last edited by josephty1 on October 1st, 2017, 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 11th, 2017, 2:42 am

INTJ checking in from Europe.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » September 11th, 2017, 3:59 am

I think I was an ENTJ on one test, and maybe the T changed to the other one on the other test I took. I'm not sure which letter it was. I'm barely an E on the test.

It may also be the case that no serious research has been done that shows these personality types really have any validity. I heard a psychology speculatively suggest that was the case. But it's hard to know if no research has been done. And I just don't feel like opening Google Scholar right now to see if I can find any research on the topic.

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 » October 1st, 2017, 10:04 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
America is far more than just a slave camp. It is a country where people are brainwashed from birth. Brainwashed into all kinds of unnatural, unhealthy ideas and behaviors. America is literally like an insane asylum. That is why non-Americans think of Americans as crazy.

America just feels like a completely fake country. The people are fake, the food is fake, everything is f***ing fake. The only way most people can stay sane in America is by taking anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs. That is how sick America is.

Check out Black Mirror season 3, episode 1. That episode really shows how FAKE America is.
Prozac, the most popular antidepressant is made mostly of fluoride. Toothpaste is made of flouride. Look up fluoride, it suppresses the third eye. That just means fluoride makes you conform to behaviors more and makes you think more similarly to other people

Of course antidepressants don't work on everyone, like it didn't work on Winston Wu, for example. I'm not sure it works on some people yet it doesn't work on others.

Antianxiety drugs are addictive, look up "Xanax addiction" for example.

I think the real problem is that central North America, isn't really made for white people, Europe was. After all, it was originally populated by Native Americans. I always wondered why after World War 2, Europeans got much more mature (well mostly France, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Portugal, maybe Swiss) while Americans still are stuck being arrogant, fake, etc.

Even Bobby Fischer, American chess champion said:

"I don't like American girls. They're very conceited, you know. In Europe they're more pleasant." (1961)

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 1st, 2017, 11:43 pm

I am ISTJ which is the so-called law, justice, and rule enforcing archetype.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Return to “General Discussions”