Good Video About PC Bullshit!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Good Video About PC Bullshit!

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't know how to post links, but if look up "Queers Aka Gay Mafia Wants To Take Away He & She! Are You F**king Kidding Me?" you'll see what I'm talking about. It's on The Doctor of Common Sense channel & is f***ing hilarious as well as being insightful. Dead-on accurate. Watch the whole thing & you'll see how people are trying to act like "reality is what I say it is" & hi-jack other people with all their PC bullshit. He didn't exactly say it, but it's hard to miss.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Good Video About PC Bullshit!

Post by Johnny1975 »

Just post the link. There's nothing in particular you have to do, just post it. And if it doesn't come out as a link, it doesn't matter.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Johnny1975: "Just post the link"? How am I going to do that without knowing how? I typed in the title, at least.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I assume it's this one:

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

fschmidt: Yup, that's it! What do you guys think? Dead-on, right? Remember when gays just didn't want to get beat up at random? What the f**k happened?