Most Modern Art is Garbage

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Most Modern Art is Garbage

Post by jamesbond »

Paul Joseph Watson explains why most modern art is complete garbage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most Modern Art is Garbage

Post by Moretorque »

This is nothing new, their play book is old hat. Their ace is the 2 digit IQ, just look at the quality of teachers and the education system they are bringing forth for the future.
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Most Modern Art is Garbage

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Paul Joseph Watson explains why most modern art is complete garbage.

Jamesbond excellent post and video!!!! I agree with Mr. Watson 100% that much of today's modern art is absolute FILTH !!!! Not to mention it is a complete waste of taxpayer dollars. And a possible tax write-off for the wealthy elite to be patrons or sponsors of this trash!!! I think even I and/or some kindergarten students can produce far better works of art than those displayed at these modern museums!!! Also, I don't consider displaying an image of Jesus Christ in urine as a work of art but that of blasphemy if not down right vulgar!!!! Image if the same thing were done to Mohammad (founder of Islam), Buddha (Buddhism), Krishna (Hinduism), or some other highly revered religious figure. There would be massive protests if not outright threats and attacks (stabbings/shootings/bombings) by extremists on the life of the artist(s) or museum curators. Jamesbond, what this video tells me is that modern art LACKS "SOUL". Meaning that the artists must put their "heart", creativity, originality, and a considerable amount of time into their work. Thus expressing thoughts, emotions, or feelings through their art piece just as musicians do through music.