Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Countries for reserved guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Countries for reserved guys

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:20 pm

As some of you already know, I lived in Mexico for a little over a month just recently, and the experience was fantastic compared to living in the United States. And I ended up dating a few girls when I was in Guanajuato. I noticed that Mexican women can be a little shy or reserved, but they're miles apart from their American counterparts. Also, I realized that I can be shy and reserved at times as well, especially when I had a Filipina messaging me and calling me a lot. I assume some of us on the forum are more reserved than others. What countries are good for guys who are at least a little shy and reserved like I am? Is Mexico a good place for that type?

By the way, Mexico isn't like what Eurobrat mentioned about Italy.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Countries for reserved guys

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:32 am

As the guys who have met me IRL (Falcon, Everdred, Rock, VoiceofReason, Eurobrat, PublicEnDude) I am a very shy guy. However, confidence does improve with age. You can also increase your confidence. I did that by travelling alone to Asia. Then I did the CELTA
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:36 am

As the guys who have met me IRL (Falcon, Everdred, Rock, VoiceofReason, Eurobrat, PublicEnDude) I am a very shy guy. However, confidence does improve with age. You can also increase your confidence. I did that by travelling alone to Asia. Then I did the CELTA - teaching in front of 20 people is a huge confidence booster.

But the biggest confidence booster I have ever had is my current job working in the City of London. I am working with some of the most successful people on the planet. They are not necessarily intelligent. But they are often very charismatic and they make shit happen.

Succeed in a place like London or New York and you will kill it anywhere on the planet.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Asia is definitely the place to go for reserved guys, since most guys in this part of the world are reserved, for the most part. Haha...
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 pm

I would say Asia. However, extremely Westernized Asian countries like Thailand, SK, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore aren't good fits.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I would say Asia. However, extremely Westernized Asian countries like Thailand, SK, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore aren't good fits.

I do not think, that Japan is 'extremely westernized'.

Western influence is strong in South Korea and Singapore, but in Malaysia?

What is your definition of 'extremely westernized'?
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 am

Yohan wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:I would say Asia. However, extremely Westernized Asian countries like Thailand, SK, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore aren't good fits.

I do not think, that Japan is 'extremely westernized'.

Western influence is strong in South Korea and Singapore, but in Malaysia?

What is your definition of 'extremely westernized'?

Same thoughts. I do not think Malaysia is that Westernized however I can definitely Thailand is due to the increasing slutiness of the young women
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm

drronnie wrote:Same thoughts. I do not think Malaysia is that Westernized however I can definitely Thailand is due to the increasing slutiness of the young women

Thailand is so a 50/50 position. While many women are not the best material for a long-term relationship, the legal situation for a man is not that bad compared to Western countries.

No policeman will arrest you and send you to jail in Thailand if you are NOT the biological father, but nevertheless fail to pay child support for HER children, no court will take away your house because it considers your co-habitation with a girl for a few months to be the same as marriage. etc. etc.

I can say, divorce is not really such a big business for a woman in Thailand, especially not if the husband can prove the wife was cheating him with another man.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions