Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why no discussion of the Caribbean?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why no discussion of the Caribbean?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 am

Banano wrote:You need Spanish to do well in DR but even with spanish DR women are not compatible with western men.
They are too arrogant, materialistic, DR woman thinks shes gods gift to men even if shes officially obese, boring and cant hold inteligent convo, self centered, not affectionate, miserable/ugly faces, lazzzy..they only have butts and nothing else. Golddiging is part of culture and they make western women look like an angels.
Its far from HA destination, as a white men you wont have much exotic value.

Carribeans is dangerous and expensive place.

Check it out but you will be better off in colombia, peru,bolivia or sea

Bolivia is dangerous for Anglo dudes. They still think that most Americans are George H.W. Bush lovers.
Go to Peru; they are White-washed there. Cuzco especially.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby chibolo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:36 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Go to Peru; they are White-washed there. Cuzco especially.

I wouldn't really recommend Cusco as a place to meet women (although it definitely is a cool place to visit to do some sightseeing). Lima and northern Peru (Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura) are much better. You do have to watch out a bit and stay in safe areas because crime is high there.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:05 am

chibolo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Go to Peru; they are White-washed there. Cuzco especially.

I wouldn't really recommend Cusco as a place to meet women (although it definitely is a cool place to visit to do some sightseeing). Lima and northern Peru (Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura) are much better. You do have to watch out a bit and stay in safe areas because crime is high there.

You know what I`ve said. ;o)
Perú is still good for Gringolandia.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions