Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby drronnie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 am

Tsar wrote:I'm not attention whoring. If Winston wants to delete this thread he has the power to do it but I won't be replying to it anymore. I won't even be logging in for awhile and it's been a long time since my last login.

I joined suicide forum which is where I'll be posting from now until either I check myself out or get some serious help that pulls me out of it.


Dont do it man. There are so much things to do in life. I myself too I am depressed when I see people in my age range who have family and kids and I have never deep kissed a girl once. But I know that I have to change things but I am too weak to do that, however I am having other interests which sort of makes me forget that I cannot get laid. I felt much worse when I was in my mid twenties and I was really tired of life.

Now nearing my forties I highly doubt of having a female companion but the urge is getting less and less.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am







Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby chibolo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:16 pm

I haven't posted here in a while but I just thought I would reply to this. I am not sure if the OP is serious or not, but if he is maybe this article can be helpful:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

It is meant to be kind of toungue in cheek but it contains some good advice.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 am

droid wrote:I'm waiting for S_parc's take on this.


It was Columbus Day weekend of 2015, when I'd enacted an armistice with Tsar. Since then, I haven't responded to anything he'd posted. I intend to continue on that track. You fellas are free to say whatever you wish, regarding this topic or any other. I'm no longer involved.

Realize, I'm soon to be a married man and as that *day of destiny* approaches, I feel less and less a part of this forum's M.O, which is why I find it surprising that married and settled ppl like Marcos and others, continue to post here regularly, when they're suppose to "have lives" and be out of the world of singles, pining for their theoretical soulmates.

As for this particular subject matter, here's the web url for the Good Samaritans ...

http://samaritanshope.org
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm


Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 am

Tsar wrote:I feel like it's all hopeless and I'm in checkmate. It's like trying to escape being sucked into a blackhole and not be ripped apart by your atoms. It's just not possible to escape a blackhole and that's what my life is. Torment, suffering, and repeating the same things over and over with minor variations in the details. I should just kill myself and be done with it. No one cares. No one will remember my name. I won't be missed. I don't have anything to live for. My dreams are broken just like my heart. I have no more hope. My anger and my hatred are meaningless. Nothing is fueling me. I'll never rise so I figure I might as well experience my final fall by my own hands. The past month it's just been a deep plummet into this abyss and I realize the only exit and only victory is dying. I'll probably post a variation of this thread elsewhere on the internet for different answers. I don't expect I'll hear anything that will change my decision but I guess there's always a chance someone might be able to influence me from metaphorically jumping off the edge or the ledge, whatever you think is the better fitting word.

You could try your luck here.
These girls are looking for various types of male-fail (well, one gal just wants a guy with big ... hands. :lol: )
I’m actively seeking an unattractive man—like flat out ugly.

My goal is to find myself a repressed homosexual.

I’m after an underachiever because I sincerely want to dumb down the gene pool.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby droid » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 am

Teal Lantern wrote:You could try your luck here.
These girls are looking for various types of male-fail (well, one gal just wants a guy with big ... hands. :lol: )
I’m actively seeking an unattractive man—like flat out ugly.

My goal is to find myself a repressed homosexual.

I’m after an underachiever because I sincerely want to dumb down the gene pool.


:lol: :lol: from your link:

5. “The feminist in me is shrieking in horror as I say this, but I want a grade-A asshole. As much as I believe in the equality of the sexes, nothing turns me on like a misogynist. I can’t say why, exactly, but I’m starting to get hot just thinking about it. There’s a chauvinist who lives down the hall and we sleep together sometimes.”

— Recent Graduate, 21


:lol: crazy koonts
So glad to be far, far away
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Adama » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:42 pm

droid wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:You could try your luck here.
These girls are looking for various types of male-fail (well, one gal just wants a guy with big ... hands. :lol: )
I’m actively seeking an unattractive man—like flat out ugly.

My goal is to find myself a repressed homosexual.

I’m after an underachiever because I sincerely want to dumb down the gene pool.


:lol: :lol: from your link:

5. “The feminist in me is shrieking in horror as I say this, but I want a grade-A asshole. As much as I believe in the equality of the sexes, nothing turns me on like a misogynist. I can’t say why, exactly, but I’m starting to get hot just thinking about it. There’s a chauvinist who lives down the hall and we sleep together sometimes.”

— Recent Graduate, 21


:lol: crazy koonts
So glad to be far, far away


She's just in open rebellion against her true biological nature. On the one hand she wants the man to be in charge because it makes her feel more womanly and feminine the way she's supposed to feel, and if feminists were to pay attention, submissive women are much happier than feminists by definition. How can you be happy when you are busy complaining about the fact that God made you a woman? Suck it up and enjoy being a woman rather than trying to attack men who love being men and manly.

This is good. It says the man should be in charge and I like it. The problem is she believes the feminist cultural lies too, so that interferes with what her own biology is telling her. So there is great internal conflict, and she will never get it probably until she is too old to have children.

If feminists weren't actually out to hurt men, you could almost feel sorry for them because they've been so deceived by this anti life philosophy which tells them to kill their own unborn children and try to take control, when they are supposed to be married, in subjection, in the homes raising children, rather than in the workplace competing against men for paychecks. How stupid are the average women who think careers are empowering while they lose out on having kids, only the realize they want kids after it is WAY too late.

There's male and female for a reason. If the sexes were interchangeble then there would only need to be one gender.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Adama » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:59 pm

9. “Let’s face it, we’re not all cut out to be career women. Every job I’ve ever had bored me to tears. I’m not into chores and errands, either, so the whole CEO of household thing is totally unappealing. I want a sugar daddy—someone to buy me clothes, pay for my personal trainer, and take me on lavish vacations. If he wants to cheat on me, I can look the other way. I’m after financial security, even if it means signing a pre-nup.” — Unemployed, 21


12. “My dream is to fall in love with a man who wants to spoil me. He doesn’t have to be wealthy, necessarily, but I want someone who gets off on catering to my every need. It’s nice to be worshiped, but if you admit that you’re a diva.”— Student, 20


I do have a problem with these two women, however. Worthless scum. Absolutely worthless. What good are these two women? They openly admit they cannot do anything for a man. They both think they are divas. The one girl even says she wants to be worshiped, like a goddess, then she implies she doesn't like the term diva, which is an alternate word for goddess. She wants the man to be in the submissive position, groveling on one knee.

She needs to think seriously about what kind of man would do that for her - a sucker who doesn't know his butt from his elbow, a sleepwalker who isn't a man but a wuss. At least the first girl is open to the man having other women, but of course that means that she'll be doing her own thing too, since they are stupid enough to want to believe the genders are sexual equals. That would nullify the whole reason for having your own wife, if she's acting like the town bicycle. In short, they can't even offer much of anything, except they don't want to have to do ANY work, but they want to have at least 50% if not 100% of the authority.

I think these are the women you need to worry about. The feminist witch you can see coming a mile away, probably because she has a chip on her shoulder, like all Social Justice Worker-complainers. But this diva type is "more normal" for women to fall into, especially if men have volunteered to kiss their behinds in the past. But those are the men who don't know anything about women.

If these two aren't married by age 28, they'll change their tune. Too bad we can't do a long term follow up.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Adama » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:16 pm

And in my humble opinion, any woman who doesn't want to have intercourse or give BJs is THE feminist that you don't want. Any woman who could say NO to your request for physical affection is one that you need to avoid, because she doesn't give ONE CRAP about you as a man. That is the duty of the woman. If she doesn't want to fulfill that duty, what good is she for? That would be like making monthly payments on a brand new car that doesn't drive, and there's nothing you can do about it. Umm, no. I don't get what I want. Guess what? You will never get what you want from me, if you don't realize what you're supposed to be doing.

What kind of man you think these women are going to find?

Interestingly enough, I had a girlfriend like this years ago for about two or three days. She had always complained that men used her for sex, cause she thought they wanted to be with her but they always left. Of course she was a loud talking woman, she got upset easily, yelled, flew into rages, had no empathy, was dirty, lazy, chain smoked, and she was also not even an average looking physical specimen. And then she told me that she doesn't give oral because of x, y, z. She must have thought she could command a hefty price. She must have thought she was the female equivalent of a Ferrari, or a Diva, talk about self-delusion.

You almost have to feel sorry for these women. They really do believe they are going to get away with being absolute b*&^%$s. They truly do believe they are going to find a SUCKER who will put up with their insanity. The only man who will put up with it is a man who's been severely psychologically abused, hates himself, and has no willpower at all.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Опушки из песца

Postby XEReynaldo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:57 pm

Предлагаем приобрести в розницу меховые опушки к одежде:

Цена зависит может отличаться от от размера и ширины опушек
Для размеров 60 см на 5 см, 70*5 см, 80 см на 5 см:

- опушка из рыжей лисы от 2.450 до 2.950 руб
- меховая опушка из енота от 2.950 до 3.750 руб
- опушка из меха песца вуаль от 2.950 до 3.450 руб
- опушка из белого песца отбеленного от 3.450 до 4.450 руб
- опушка из черного песца от 2.950 до 3.750 руб
- опушка из собаки енотовидной от 2.950 до 3.750 руб
- опушка из блюфрост от 2.950 до 3.750 руб
- опушки из чернобурки от 3.450 до 4.450 руб

Image

Изготовим меховые опушки на заказ по вашим размерам, исключительно качественный товар!
Доставка в любые регионы от 1 опушки.

Контакты:
Меховые опушки
fur-rf.ru@yandex.ru
User avatar
XEReynaldo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 am
Location: Россия

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby MrMan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am

Adama wrote:And in my humble opinion, any woman who doesn't want to have intercourse or give BJs is THE feminist that you don't want. Any woman who could say NO to your request for physical affection is one that you need to avoid, because she doesn't give ONE CRAP about you as a man. That is the duty of the woman. If she doesn't want to fulfill that duty, what good is she for? That would be like making monthly payments on a brand new car that doesn't drive, and there's nothing you can do about it. Umm, no. I don't get what I want. Guess what? You will never get what you want from me, if you don't realize what you're supposed to be doing.


Weren't you posting preacher videos a couple of pages ago? Are you talking about women in general, or women you marry?

Interestingly enough, I had a girlfriend like this years ago for about two or three days. She had always complained that men used her for sex, cause she thought they wanted to be with her but they always left. Of course she was a loud talking woman, she got upset easily, yelled, flew into rages, had no empathy, was dirty, lazy, chain smoked, and she was also not even an average looking physical specimen. And then she told me that she doesn't give oral because of x, y, z. She must have thought she could command a hefty price. She must have thought she was the female equivalent of a Ferrari, or a Diva, talk about self-delusion.


If she was just your girlfriend, she shouldn't have been performing sex acts on you, anyway, should she? If she'd perform acts on you when you weren't her husband, whats to say she wouldn't do the same thing for some other guy who isn't her husband?

The other characteristics you mention don't sound appealing. Why was she your girlfriend?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Adama » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:14 am

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote:And in my humble opinion, any woman who doesn't want to have intercourse or give BJs is THE feminist that you don't want. Any woman who could say NO to your request for physical affection is one that you need to avoid, because she doesn't give ONE CRAP about you as a man. That is the duty of the woman. If she doesn't want to fulfill that duty, what good is she for? That would be like making monthly payments on a brand new car that doesn't drive, and there's nothing you can do about it. Umm, no. I don't get what I want. Guess what? You will never get what you want from me, if you don't realize what you're supposed to be doing.


Weren't you posting preacher videos a couple of pages ago? Are you talking about women in general, or women you marry?

Interestingly enough, I had a girlfriend like this years ago for about two or three days. She had always complained that men used her for sex, cause she thought they wanted to be with her but they always left. Of course she was a loud talking woman, she got upset easily, yelled, flew into rages, had no empathy, was dirty, lazy, chain smoked, and she was also not even an average looking physical specimen. And then she told me that she doesn't give oral because of x, y, z. She must have thought she could command a hefty price. She must have thought she was the female equivalent of a Ferrari, or a Diva, talk about self-delusion.


If she was just your girlfriend, she shouldn't have been performing sex acts on you, anyway, should she? If she'd perform acts on you when you weren't her husband, whats to say she wouldn't do the same thing for some other guy who isn't her husband?

The other characteristics you mention don't sound appealing. Why was she your girlfriend?


That was before I got saved. I'm referring to a wife, naturally.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 am

Tsar wrote:I don't know why I'm posting this here or anywhere on the internet but I'm seriously thinking of just killing myself and being done with it. I don't feel there's a point to living anymore. If I do it then it will most likely be on May 31, 2016 after I have everything in order and a Will to distribute my valuables, good items, and virtual assets; after I printed out a suicide note and make a few youtube videos using my headset microphone talking about why I'm going to kill myself, and then destroy all my hard drives and anything else I don't want anyone to see once I'm dead.

Your notes and vids will be taken down by FB / YT before your body is even cold.

Tsar wrote:I don't have anything to live for. My dreams are broken just like my heart. I have no more hope. My anger and my hatred are meaningless. Nothing is fueling me. I'll never rise so I figure I might as well experience my final fall by my own hands.

Lots of girls are out there just hungry for a guy like you to come along and try to fix them.
If you'll forgive the title (obviously placed there by some neck bearded, basement-dwelling, meanie :P ) of this vid , you'll see a girl who can give purpose and direction to your anger and hatred.

By you checking out early, another girl like her goes unsaved and may have to resort to renting use of her hoohaa by the hour to cover the bills and feed her mismatched children. :cry:
Save her, Obi-Tsar! You're her only hope. :!:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby Adama » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Teal Lantern wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuKnQjug0o[/youtube]


I don't think she's a bad person. I just think she lacks femininity. She must not have had a feminine mother as a good example, and she doesn't know how to act like a lady. If she knew how to act like a lady (without the attitude, smoking, bad language), she could make a good girlfriend or wife for someone. Also, reality truly hasn't hit her yet. She's only 23 years old. That's why she has those expectations of not having to work. She's in for a big surprise though, because relatively few men can afford a SAHW. If she is good at budgeting and clipping coupons then maybe it could work though.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 am

You should not kill yourself because you are a young, physically healthy, employed and fairly good looking man in your mid-twenties. You are intelligent to some degree, although you have your issues. In other words: you have everything it takes to make it in this world.

There are things working against you, sure. But your biggest obstacle is yourself. You could kill yourself, if you wish. But it would be a waste, and a shame. There are millions of men out there who would KILL to be in your shoes. To be you, to have what you have, the options you have.

To throw away all your potential on a whim, is foolish. Thankfully you are not an impulsive person. I hope with time and reflection you will come to realize the many errors of your train of thought.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests