Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:19 am

As promised, here are the photos from my most recent trip to Mexico.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am







Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby droid » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:22 am

Hey matt thanks for sharing the pictures! THis actually shows a guy taking action and improving his life, instead of whining at home.
You look good man, maybe just have to lose a few more pounds, but this is good stuff. I hope you continue improving your life.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Guhji » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:40 am

You look like a young Matt Damon.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:29 am

Great photos, man. Thanks for sharing. Cute girls too. Seeing these photos makes me wistful for giving Latin America a good and proper try. Also makes me wistful for Philippines since the feel is largely Latin. It's so evident how social it is - made for walking and street life. Latin America would probably be an extrovert's paradise. But even extroverts like me need such an atmosphere at times.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Acton Adolf » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 am

great nice photo..
User avatar
Acton Adolf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:52 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:51 am

droid wrote:Hey matt thanks for sharing the pictures! THis actually shows a guy taking action and improving his life, instead of whining at home.
You look good man, maybe just have to lose a few more pounds, but this is good stuff. I hope you continue improving your life.


He looks good but you really look stupid :shock: , what's going on with that look Droid ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby droid » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 am

Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:Hey matt thanks for sharing the pictures! THis actually shows a guy taking action and improving his life, instead of whining at home.
You look good man, maybe just have to lose a few more pounds, but this is good stuff. I hope you continue improving your life.


He looks good but you really look stupid :shock: , what's going on with that look Droid ?


:lol: :lol: Ok Ok, there will be a revision soon..
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Moretorque » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:47 pm

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:Hey matt thanks for sharing the pictures! THis actually shows a guy taking action and improving his life, instead of whining at home.
You look good man, maybe just have to lose a few more pounds, but this is good stuff. I hope you continue improving your life.


He looks good but you really look stupid :shock: , what's going on with that look Droid ?


:lol: :lol: Ok Ok, there will be a revision soon..


I like you as the T101 disguised as the faggie little lovable bot
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Ghost wrote:Great photos, man. Thanks for sharing. Cute girls too. Seeing these photos makes me wistful for giving Latin America a good and proper try. Also makes me wistful for Philippines since the feel is largely Latin. It's so evident how social it is - made for walking and street life. Latin America would probably be an extrovert's paradise. But even extroverts like me need such an atmosphere at times.

And because you, El Fantasma, speak at a scabrous level of Spanish no matter how much I lie about my ethnicity. That's why you long to return to the Philippines. You cannot argue with facts of the aforementioned, but you'll find away ad infinitum to 1up me; it's the megalomaniac in you. If you were to have any proclivity in your life, you would learn to speak Spanish properly.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 pm

I spend most of my time abroad in Asia, where a form of Spanish is spoken in approximately...one city, if memory serves. You learn it properly; you're the native. You insulting me on that point would be like me insulting a zhongguoren for his poor English. Next up: Irrizarry insults a Frenchman for his lack of ability to speak Russian. I doubt you've ever studied a foreign language and then tried to use it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby nutjob » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 am

better find one quick before you go bald.
nutjob
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Moretorque » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:02 am

nutjob wrote:better find one quick before you go bald.


What are you NUTS ? that young man has plenty of hair.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby chibolo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Great pictures Matt. You look good and so do the girls. One of them looks a bit like a Peruana I know. Suerte amigo.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby fightforlove » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:44 am

Nice photos, great architecture, and it looks like you're having fun with the people you're meeting. :) Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration, and major props for having the honesty and conviction to show your face online. So many faceless shrills on the internet nowadays who blabber nonsense from behind an anonymous avatar, it's good to see someone who is actually genuine.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby colibri » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:10 am

Young matt damon indeed! XD

looking good :D Matt

have u though about visiting another city?
have u improved ur spanish :) ?
De corazón espero que encuentres esa señorita especial que mueva tu mundo :)

te deseo mucha suerte en tu búsqueda
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests