Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:09 pm

uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am







Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:50 pm

colibri wrote:Young matt damon indeed! XD

looking good :D Matt

have u though about visiting another city?
have u improved ur spanish :) ?
De corazón espero que encuentres esa señorita especial que mueva tu mundo :)

te deseo mucha suerte en tu búsqueda


My Spanish has improved a lot, but I'm not yet fluent; however, I can take Spanish classes when I go back to Mexico. Yes I think about visiting other cities in Mexico, but I think I would like to live in the Bajio region because that's where I vibe the best. But I am considering checking out a couple cities in the state of Michoacan: La Piedad and Morelia.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 am

uhaveautism wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.


Mexican women have better body distribution? Lol, most indigenous Mexican women are shaped like refrigerators and billboards with no real shape (like the women you posted). Hard to find a Mexican woman with a banging body outside of the rich areas.


The women I posted were all mixed race, not indigenous. The first one was a true mestiza (equal blend of European and indigenous features) while a couple others were Euro mestizas (having predominantly European blood). The darker skinned girl was a mulatto (having a mix of European and African blood). Indigenous Mexican girls are mostly found in the southern part of the country like Oaxaca or Chiapas.

Compared to your average American land whale, the girls I posted were far more attractive, particularly in person. Also they were smarter and more educated than the girls I dated in Ciudad Juarez a year ago. Mexican girls you see in the US of Gay are by no means representative of what you'll see in Mexico.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:17 am

uhaveautism wrote:Let me help you out since you seem a little slow.

Indigenous + European = decent face with unshapely flabby body.

The chicks you posted were low 2-3s to me. They wouldn't look good naked at all.

Image


You're no help at all; you're just full of s***, not to mention you're being a big disservice. You shouldn't tell people which girls they should go after based on your standards. Also, your observations are like judging a book by its cover. When I met those girls in person, right off bat I noticed they were way more attractive than the average land whale in the USA. Plus, I've been to Mexico a lot, and it's the pure indigenous girls, not mestizas, who have the SpongeBob physique.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Matt thank you for this great uplifting thread.

Beautiful pictures, makes me miss Mexico and its people.

That first girl who was in several pics really has a radiant smile, seems like a great person to be around.

Keep this shit up. Not just for you. For us!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:05 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.


uhaveautism,

Big diff between warm hearted Mexicanas who want to do your laundry and cook for you, versus Chicanas in the USA who just want to, um, party.

Fat or skinny, it's hard to get build a happy life with a bitch.

This guy Matt Hanson has more balls than most guys, he throws down with the real stuff. Who else does this here? Not many. Winston, Falcon... I'm running out.

So uhave, please don't snipe at guys who have more balls than... well... you I guess.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:11 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
colibri wrote:Young matt damon indeed! XD

looking good :D Matt

have u though about visiting another city?
have u improved ur spanish :) ?
De corazón espero que encuentres esa señorita especial que mueva tu mundo :)

te deseo mucha suerte en tu búsqueda


My Spanish has improved a lot, but I'm not yet fluent; however, I can take Spanish classes when I go back to Mexico. Yes I think about visiting other cities in Mexico, but I think I would like to live in the Bajio region because that's where I vibe the best. But I am considering checking out a couple cities in the state of Michoacan: La Piedad and Morelia.


If you are still looking, then as a tactical move I hope you can befriend a local guy, who is from one of the villages in those mountains, and visit with him.

In GDL maybe you know how to meet girls in public places, but in those villages my guess is that a wingman would help immensely.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Let me help you out since you seem a little slow.

Indigenous + European = decent face with unshapely flabby body.

The chicks you posted were low 2-3s to me. They wouldn't look good naked at all.

Image


You're no help at all; you're just full of s***, not to mention you're being a big disservice. You shouldn't tell people which girls they should go after based on your standards. Also, your observations are like judging a book by its cover. When I met those girls in person, right off bat I noticed they were way more attractive than the average land whale in the USA. Plus, I've been to Mexico a lot, and it's the pure indigenous girls, not mestizas, who have the SpongeBob physique.


Matt you are way out of line here.

The girls that uaveautism jacks off to online are WAY more attractive than the girls you actually hug and kiss in real life.

So there!
;)
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Let me help you out since you seem a little slow.

Indigenous + European = decent face with unshapely flabby body.

The chicks you posted were low 2-3s to me. They wouldn't look good naked at all.

Image


You're no help at all; you're just full of s***, not to mention you're being a big disservice. You shouldn't tell people which girls they should go after based on your standards. Also, your observations are like judging a book by its cover. When I met those girls in person, right off bat I noticed they were way more attractive than the average land whale in the USA. Plus, I've been to Mexico a lot, and it's the pure indigenous girls, not mestizas, who have the SpongeBob physique.


Matt you are way out of line here.

The girls that uaveautism jacks off to online are WAY more attractive than the girls you actually hug and kiss in real life.

So there!
;)


The girls I hung out with weren't in the 8 to 10 range, but they were a lot slimmer than many American women. I would say they're in the 5-7 range. And I hardly saw land whales in Guanajuato.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Wolfeye » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:00 am

Looks kind of like the Old West with street lamps. It's actually a pretty nice view of things. I notice other countries do architecture VERY differently from America.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Passa Passa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Matt, don't worry with the haters like "uhaveautism" (though the writing style of that person is familiar from somewhere on the Happier Abroad FB Page). Those Mexican chicks you chilled out with have a more pleasant face than the bitchy looking feminists in the US.

You ever saw a Toronto woman with her angry face at men? DON'T SEE THAT. LoL.

As other forum members stated, you got balls to meet chicks in another country, especially one where tradcons and feminazis portray the country as some dangerous place where they should spread their "democracy".
User avatar
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:05 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Let me help you out since you seem a little slow.

Indigenous + European = decent face with unshapely flabby body.

The chicks you posted were low 2-3s to me. They wouldn't look good naked at all.

Image


You're no help at all; you're just full of s***, not to mention you're being a big disservice. You shouldn't tell people which girls they should go after based on your standards. Also, your observations are like judging a book by its cover. When I met those girls in person, right off bat I noticed they were way more attractive than the average land whale in the USA. Plus, I've been to Mexico a lot, and it's the pure indigenous girls, not mestizas, who have the SpongeBob physique.


uhaveautism should just shut up. He not posting his women on the forum so is offering no input. He's also not posting photos of his Happier Abroad trip. I never make comments on the looks of anyone else women. Everyone has different tastes. A good connection with an less good looking girl is 100x better than a no connection with a 10. Enjoy yourself. Thanks for sharing.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:48 pm

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.


uhaveautism,

Big diff between warm hearted Mexicanas who want to do your laundry and cook for you, versus Chicanas in the USA who just want to, um, party.

Fat or skinny, it's hard to get build a happy life with a bitch.

This guy Matt Hanson has more balls than most guys, he throws down with the real stuff. Who else does this here? Not many. Winston, Falcon... I'm running out.

So uhave, please don't snipe at guys who have more balls than... well... you I guess.


And you forgot about me. I have proved the most around here. Matt and Winston as well
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:08 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.


Mexican women have better body distribution? Lol, most indigenous Mexican women are shaped like refrigerators and billboards with no real shape (like the women you posted). Hard to find a Mexican woman with a banging body outside of the rich areas.


The women I posted were all mixed race, not indigenous. The first one was a true mestiza (equal blend of European and indigenous features) while a couple others were Euro mestizas (having predominantly European blood). The darker skinned girl was a mulatto (having a mix of European and African blood). Indigenous Mexican girls are mostly found in the southern part of the country like Oaxaca or Chiapas.

Compared to your average American land whale, the girls I posted were far more attractive, particularly in person. Also they were smarter and more educated than the girls I dated in Ciudad Juarez a year ago. Mexican girls you see in the US of Gay are by no means representative of what you'll see in Mexico.



That is right, mate Matt. In my native Guadalajara, hot girls are everywhere and we tapatio guys (men from Guadalajara) are good looking guys 8), so the competition is high

I would have to agree with you that fat Mexican women look more attractive that fat gringas though not by a lot as I do not find fat women attractive at ALL.

Regarding your Mexican gals, most are 4-5 though the one with the hipster glasses is the most attractive of the ones in the photos you posted. I give her a 7.

Cheers.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:02 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:Wow, you went all the way to go to Mexico for chubby Mexican chicks? Geez man, if that is all you're looking for just take a trip to your local Taco Bell or McDonald in LA.


First of all, you're kind of being a disservice right here. Secondly, there are a lot of women in Mexico who are technically overweight, but they have their body fat better distributed. Even though they're not slender like Asian/FSU women are, they're still much more attractive compared to your typical fattie in the US of Gay.

In Guadalajara, hot girls were everywhere; but the guys were good looking as well, which means competition is high. And many of the girls were already taken. Social circle was also hard to build there partly because it's a big city. And I even noticed girls were glued to their smartphones or they had their earbuds in.


Mexican women have better body distribution? Lol, most indigenous Mexican women are shaped like refrigerators and billboards with no real shape (like the women you posted). Hard to find a Mexican woman with a banging body outside of the rich areas.


The women I posted were all mixed race, not indigenous. The first one was a true mestiza (equal blend of European and indigenous features) while a couple others were Euro mestizas (having predominantly European blood). The darker skinned girl was a mulatto (having a mix of European and African blood). Indigenous Mexican girls are mostly found in the southern part of the country like Oaxaca or Chiapas.

Compared to your average American land whale, the girls I posted were far more attractive, particularly in person. Also they were smarter and more educated than the girls I dated in Ciudad Juarez a year ago. Mexican girls you see in the US of Gay are by no means representative of what you'll see in Mexico.



That is right, mate Matt. In my native Guadalajara, hot girls are everywhere and we tapatio guys (men from Guadalajara) are good looking guys 8), so the competition is high

I would have to agree with you that fat Mexican women look more attractive that fat gringas though not by a lot as I do not find fat women attractive at ALL.

Regarding your Mexican gals, most are 4-5 though the one with the hipster glasses is the most attractive of the ones in the photos you posted. I give her a 7.

Cheers.


The one in the hipster glasses is the same one as the one in the purple dress, and she's a borderline land whale. So I give her a 3. And when I arrived in Guanajuato from El Paso on Tuesday, I found out that she just got a new boyfriend. But I think the balanced mestiza in León was more attractive because she was more slender.

Now regarding the competition in Guadalajara being high, I don't think it's higher than elsewhere in Mexico. Competition in Northern Mexico would have to be higher since norteñas are more promiscuous. Dating in northern Mexico is similar to US dating in the sense that girls usually don't break up with their boyfriends until they have a new guy lined up and guys are dateless for months or years.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests