Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:20 am

@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.


I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:17 am

Tapatio89 wrote:@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.


Get the chip off your shoulder pendejo. Your ego is so fragile. Don't cry like a little bitch this time just because I disagree with you.

I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:


It was funny when you posted pictures because your whore wife looks like she has Down Syndrome and then there was the ugly, masculine Russian bitch. To the contrary, the girls you've gotten are low tier at best.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.


Get the chip off your shoulder pendejo. Your ego is so fragile. Don't cry like a little bitch this time just because I disagree with you.

I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:


It was funny when you posted pictures because your whore wife looks like she has Down Syndrome and then there was the ugly, masculine Russian bitch. To the contrary, the girls you've gotten are low tier at best.


This is the best you can attack me, pelotudo de mierda? See how you attack others and provoke? You deserve that I return you the favoour.

So DO NOT go crying like a little bitch to Winston that Tapatio "harasses you" when in fact, you enter into my comments recklessly, insult me, and you are not even included on it.

You just say this becaue I came out as the victor and your fellow WASP guys as the losers they are. If you had a gal, I can pull her up and take her away from you, loser. After all, she most likely is only attracted to your money (even if it is just a few quarters to your name in a piggy bank :lol: :mrgreen: ) whilst for me will be as the person I am.

I feel sorry for your miserable existence.

Hot-cha-cha, gringuito :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 pm

@ghost: you should take him up on that challenge if you ever meet a woman for LTR/marriage. Show his photos and posts on this forum, and see if she chooses him over you. If so, you dodged a bullet.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 am

Did you guys see the new video that matt hanson made with tapiato comparing Mexico to the USA? Did matt post it yet? If not here it is.



Damn matt. Why were you so stiff? Your body looked frozen in the video. You didnt even make hand gestures as you talked. And your eyes didnt move as you talked. Tapatio looked far more comfortable on camera.

Here they are talking about tips for dating mexican girls.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Winston wrote:Did you guys see the new video that matt hanson made with tapiato comparing Mexico to the USA? Did matt post it yet? If not here it is.



Damn matt. Why were you so stiff? Your body looked frozen in the video. You didnt even make hand gestures as you talked. And your eyes didnt move as you talked. Tapatio looked far more comfortable on camera.

Here they are talking about tips for dating mexican girls.



Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Damn dude! Those girls look indian! I am sure Mexico is a lot better for sex than India, since Mexican women are a lot more open minded and willing to have casual and easy sex.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Guhji » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:45 pm

I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Blackierobinson » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm going to Mexico City for vacation is it easy to get girls there or is it easier to pay for them
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Guhji wrote:I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.


Matt looks like TAPA has a gun to his head and is going to role him for his cash right after the shoot, nobody could run this site better than Mr. Wu so can it!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Guhji » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:54 am

My driver told me the going rate was $20 a throw for the streetwalkers, who were not bad looking. Lots of young, pretty girls everywhere though. I stayed in La Zona Rosa. I would recommend the area as it was safe, busy, and in convenient proximity to plenty of bars and restaurants.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:36 am

Guhji wrote:I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.


I totally disagree on that. I'm making WAY more money online than I did when I posted those photos. Secondly, I was getting dates in Mexico whereas in the U.S., I couldn't even go on a date with mediocre women.


JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Damn dude! Those girls look indian! I am sure Mexico is a lot better for sex than India, since Mexican women are a lot more open minded and willing to have casual and easy sex.


Not all the girls looked Indian. Two of them appeared to have more European features than indigenous. And Mexico is hit or miss regarding easy sex, depending on where you go. In more conservative areas, girls tend to be more monogamous and aren't looking to get laid.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:57 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.


This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Winston wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.


This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.


The camera freezing me up is what it is.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:31 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Winston wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.


This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.


The camera freezing me up is what it is.


So you aren't like that around girls right? lol. Around girls you are supposed to be positive, lighthearted and confident. That's what chicks like. Even Tapatio said that. Chicks don't dig straightforward honesty and truthfulness the way we do.

If you freeze up on camera, then try this: Think of something you are very passionate about and care about, and do some videos on it. Practice on camera by recording it. If it sucks, do it over again. Do this several times a week. Eventually you will get better and better and more comfortable. Then when you are satisfied that you did well without looking nervous, then you can upload it to YouTube. This works best when you talk about something you care about and are passionate about. The good news is that it gets easier each time. Eventually the camera becomes you friend. You gotta treat the camera as if it were your friend and love it as though the camera loves you and will praise you while you talk. lol. Try that and you'll get better.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests