Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 450
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Tapatio89 » June 9th, 2016, 6:20 am

@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.


I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Ghost » June 9th, 2016, 8:17 am

Tapatio89 wrote:@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.
Get the chip off your shoulder pendejo. Your ego is so fragile. Don't cry like a little bitch this time just because I disagree with you.
I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:
It was funny when you posted pictures because your whore wife looks like she has Down Syndrome and then there was the ugly, masculine Russian bitch. To the contrary, the girls you've gotten are low tier at best.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 450
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Tapatio89 » June 9th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:@Matt Hanson

I only see the face, mate. I cannot judge the body type considering it is not visible at all. Nevertheless, the Mexican gals I dated are better looking, you know that as I already showed you photos of them when I dated them and were surprised.
Get the chip off your shoulder pendejo. Your ego is so fragile. Don't cry like a little bitch this time just because I disagree with you.
I congratulate you for doing effort unlike certain characters here who only trash me idiotically and never show proof of any gals.Definitely that poster that said most posters here are all talk, no game he is right. They are too scared to post photos. You and me are in another league

Hot-cha-cha :mrgreen: :lol:
It was funny when you posted pictures because your whore wife looks like she has Down Syndrome and then there was the ugly, masculine Russian bitch. To the contrary, the girls you've gotten are low tier at best.
This is the best you can attack me, pelotudo de mierda? See how you attack others and provoke? You deserve that I return you the favoour.

So DO NOT go crying like a little bitch to Winston that Tapatio "harasses you" when in fact, you enter into my comments recklessly, insult me, and you are not even included on it.

You just say this becaue I came out as the victor and your fellow WASP guys as the losers they are. If you had a gal, I can pull her up and take her away from you, loser. After all, she most likely is only attracted to your money (even if it is just a few quarters to your name in a piggy bank :lol: :mrgreen: ) whilst for me will be as the person I am.

I feel sorry for your miserable existence.

Hot-cha-cha, gringuito :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by retiredfrank » June 9th, 2016, 3:17 pm

@ghost: you should take him up on that challenge if you ever meet a woman for LTR/marriage. Show his photos and posts on this forum, and see if she chooses him over you. If so, you dodged a bullet.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Winston » October 9th, 2016, 7:52 am

Did you guys see the new video that matt hanson made with tapiato comparing Mexico to the USA? Did matt post it yet? If not here it is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5ZK5ve_DY[/youtube]

Damn matt. Why were you so stiff? Your body looked frozen in the video. You didnt even make hand gestures as you talked. And your eyes didnt move as you talked. Tapatio looked far more comfortable on camera.

Here they are talking about tips for dating mexican girls.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij83OSShiBI[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 757
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by MattHanson1990 » October 9th, 2016, 3:18 pm

Winston wrote:Did you guys see the new video that matt hanson made with tapiato comparing Mexico to the USA? Did matt post it yet? If not here it is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5ZK5ve_DY[/youtube]

Damn matt. Why were you so stiff? Your body looked frozen in the video. You didnt even make hand gestures as you talked. And your eyes didnt move as you talked. Tapatio looked far more comfortable on camera.

Here they are talking about tips for dating mexican girls.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij83OSShiBI[/youtube]
Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 9th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Damn dude! Those girls look indian! I am sure Mexico is a lot better for sex than India, since Mexican women are a lot more open minded and willing to have casual and easy sex.

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Guhji » October 9th, 2016, 8:45 pm

I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.

Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 12:36 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Blackierobinson » October 10th, 2016, 12:14 am

I'm going to Mexico City for vacation is it easy to get girls there or is it easier to pay for them

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Moretorque » October 10th, 2016, 12:51 am

Guhji wrote:I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.
Matt looks like TAPA has a gun to his head and is going to role him for his cash right after the shoot, nobody could run this site better than Mr. Wu so can it!
Time to Hide!

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Post by Guhji » October 10th, 2016, 1:54 am

My driver told me the going rate was $20 a throw for the streetwalkers, who were not bad looking. Lots of young, pretty girls everywhere though. I stayed in La Zona Rosa. I would recommend the area as it was safe, busy, and in convenient proximity to plenty of bars and restaurants.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 757
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by MattHanson1990 » October 10th, 2016, 2:36 am

Guhji wrote:I can see how Matt has been, so far, unsuccessful in life. I can also see how Tapatio has been successful. Polished, articulate, and confident. In his second language, no less. Maybe he should be running this site instead of Winston.
I totally disagree on that. I'm making WAY more money online than I did when I posted those photos. Secondly, I was getting dates in Mexico whereas in the U.S., I couldn't even go on a date with mediocre women.

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Damn dude! Those girls look indian! I am sure Mexico is a lot better for sex than India, since Mexican women are a lot more open minded and willing to have casual and easy sex.
Not all the girls looked Indian. Two of them appeared to have more European features than indigenous. And Mexico is hit or miss regarding easy sex, depending on where you go. In more conservative areas, girls tend to be more monogamous and aren't looking to get laid.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Winston » October 10th, 2016, 5:57 am

MattHanson1990 wrote: Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.
This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 757
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by MattHanson1990 » October 10th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Winston wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote: Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.
This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.
The camera freezing me up is what it is.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Photos from Matt's 35 days in Mexico

Post by Winston » October 10th, 2016, 3:31 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Winston wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote: Tapatio and I had this discussion a few days ago. And it's because he took acting courses, and thus became an experienced actor, whereas I never took classes in acting.
This has nothing to do with acting classes. Most personalities on YouTube do not take acting classes. Are you usually that stiff in person off camera too? Or does the camera freeze you up? If the latter, I can understand because if you're not used to it, the camera can make you nervous and freeze up at first. You gotta practice a lot because you get comfortable on camera. Also you gotta heal your inner wounds too which might cause your subconscious mind to sabotage you in ways like this. It takes practice and you gotta visualize yourself doing it the way you want.
The camera freezing me up is what it is.
So you aren't like that around girls right? lol. Around girls you are supposed to be positive, lighthearted and confident. That's what chicks like. Even Tapatio said that. Chicks don't dig straightforward honesty and truthfulness the way we do.

If you freeze up on camera, then try this: Think of something you are very passionate about and care about, and do some videos on it. Practice on camera by recording it. If it sucks, do it over again. Do this several times a week. Eventually you will get better and better and more comfortable. Then when you are satisfied that you did well without looking nervous, then you can upload it to YouTube. This works best when you talk about something you care about and are passionate about. The good news is that it gets easier each time. Eventually the camera becomes you friend. You gotta treat the camera as if it were your friend and love it as though the camera loves you and will praise you while you talk. lol. Try that and you'll get better.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”