Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:45 pm

jamesbond wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Guys.. I'm in America and I'm currently visiting escorts. I have been seeing them for the past two years and I pay $60 at the low end for a young black spinner to $120 at the high end for a hot Hispanic/Asian spinner for about a half an hour for their time.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and each and every time I go to see a woman I feel so happy and excited because I know I'm about to have a good time and enjoy myself. Eventually you "click" with some girls, or some just honestly like you, so you become their "regular" and they will often message/call you for you to come see them.


I would be scared to death to use a hooker where I live, she might be an undercover cop. The last thing I want to do is have anything of a criminal record. I would only use hookers in countries where it's legal. Believe me I am saving money for my trip to Germany and I can't wait to get my a** over there! :D


Don't forget to try for real women while you are there. Go to cafes, stores, and any place where you can sit down to eat where you can potentially flirt with girls. Also take long walks through the city to see which women will make eyes at you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby jamesbond » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Adama wrote:Don't forget to try for real women while you are there. Go to cafes, stores, and any place where you can sit down to eat where you can potentially flirt with girls. Also take long walks through the city to see which women will make eyes at you.


I plan on doing that too. I have a feeling the women in Germany will be far more approachable than American women are. I plan on visiting Berlin for at least one week. Then I will take trips to Munich and Frankfort.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Pinayhunter » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Adama wrote:
Pinayhunter wrote:At roughly $300/hour, hookers are too expensive to be a viable solution for most men living in the Anglosphere. I'd need sex at least twice a week (and a lot of cuddling and affection in between) to feel fully satisfied. Not once every couple weeks at best.


They are expensive. $300 is more than what many men make in 8 hours, including myself. That is about half a week's wages. Who can afford that?

Plus you have to wear a rubber, you can't French kiss (or would you really want to?), she won't touch your emissions, and she likely will not do everything for you that a girlfriend would be willing to do. I'd feel very cheated. Why bother?

Besides that, you may have to put up with all kinds of attitude and personality conflicts which you will not know about beforehand to avert them (or her). You may end up giving some woman $300 and then she catches an attitude and leaves with your money without servicing you.

It's funny how men are so worried about financial losses from divorce, but they don't stop to think that prostitution simply accomplishes the same thing on the front end instead of the back end: Poverty.


Not to mention the vast majority of hookers are actually below average looking. Legit hot girls are quite rare in this industry and generally only available to wealthy, well connected men. It seems counterintuitive but makes sense when you think about it: attractive young women have so much sexual, social, and economic power that it would take extraordinary circumstances for one to resort to prostitution.

Guys on forums act like a lonely incel can just call up some cute girl-next-door type - the kind we pined after in college - for a night of hot sex. In reality, he'd likely end up wasting a ton of money on some woman from the bottom of society to whom he's not even attracted to.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Pinayhunter wrote:
Adama wrote:
Pinayhunter wrote:At roughly $300/hour, hookers are too expensive to be a viable solution for most men living in the Anglosphere. I'd need sex at least twice a week (and a lot of cuddling and affection in between) to feel fully satisfied. Not once every couple weeks at best.


They are expensive. $300 is more than what many men make in 8 hours, including myself. That is about half a week's wages. Who can afford that?

Plus you have to wear a rubber, you can't French kiss (or would you really want to?), she won't touch your emissions, and she likely will not do everything for you that a girlfriend would be willing to do. I'd feel very cheated. Why bother?

Besides that, you may have to put up with all kinds of attitude and personality conflicts which you will not know about beforehand to avert them (or her). You may end up giving some woman $300 and then she catches an attitude and leaves with your money without servicing you.

It's funny how men are so worried about financial losses from divorce, but they don't stop to think that prostitution simply accomplishes the same thing on the front end instead of the back end: Poverty.


Not to mention the vast majority of hookers are actually below average looking. Legit hot girls are quite rare in this industry and generally only available to wealthy, well connected men. It seems counterintuitive but makes sense when you think about it: attractive young women have so much sexual, social, and economic power that it would take extraordinary circumstances for one to resort to prostitution.

Guys on forums act like a lonely incel can just call up some cute girl-next-door type - the kind we pined after in college - for a night of hot sex. In reality, he'd likely end up wasting a ton of money on some woman from the bottom of society to whom he's not even attracted to.


That's true. The gorgeous white girls who are prostitutes are mostly unavailable to the average American man, at least in the USA. They are probably available outside the US though, but still very expensive even in western Europe. It would be much better and even easier to pick up a girl in western Europe than it would be to find a woman of equivalent attractiveness to pay outright for the deed in the US.

And the white girls who are doing it in the USA, as you stated above, are mostly scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:53 am

Pinayhunter wrote:
Adama wrote:
Pinayhunter wrote:At roughly $300/hour, hookers are too expensive to be a viable solution for most men living in the Anglosphere. I'd need sex at least twice a week (and a lot of cuddling and affection in between) to feel fully satisfied. Not once every couple weeks at best.


They are expensive. $300 is more than what many men make in 8 hours, including myself. That is about half a week's wages. Who can afford that?

Plus you have to wear a rubber, you can't French kiss (or would you really want to?), she won't touch your emissions, and she likely will not do everything for you that a girlfriend would be willing to do. I'd feel very cheated. Why bother?

Besides that, you may have to put up with all kinds of attitude and personality conflicts which you will not know about beforehand to avert them (or her). You may end up giving some woman $300 and then she catches an attitude and leaves with your money without servicing you.

It's funny how men are so worried about financial losses from divorce, but they don't stop to think that prostitution simply accomplishes the same thing on the front end instead of the back end: Poverty.


Not to mention the vast majority of hookers are actually below average looking. Legit hot girls are quite rare in this industry and generally only available to wealthy, well connected men. It seems counterintuitive but makes sense when you think about it: attractive young women have so much sexual, social, and economic power that it would take extraordinary circumstances for one to resort to prostitution.

Guys on forums act like a lonely incel can just call up some cute girl-next-door type - the kind we pined after in college - for a night of hot sex. In reality, he'd likely end up wasting a ton of money on some woman from the bottom of society to whom he's not even attracted to.


Not true. Have any of you guys ever even called up an escort?! Call them up and set up a date at a restaurant and just see for yourself. Guys, that's not illegal and you have nothing to worry about.

As far as the women, they run the whole gamut from college age girls all the way to 40-50 year old women who still look pretty good who escort on the side for extra money.

The majority of women who are escorting are college age women who do it because no other job could pay them 100/120 just for a half an hour of work! Do you guys even live in America?? The job market sucks and there are millions of women who escort because they can't find a job or a good provider as a husband. One woman told me she went to school as a hairstylist but chose to escort because being a hairstylist wasn't paying the bills.

As far as top self white women, they are pretty much off limits to black men and that's about it. In any case, if you're a guy who can't get any women, it's really not the time to be picky and expect a top shelf woman. There are plenty of 5s, 6s, and 7s who are down to earth who will take you to heaven and back if you just get over your fears and pick up the phone and call them.

I'm just being real, for many of you guys, going overseas just isn't going to happen mostly because the funds aren't there. And even if you do make it overseas, a 1-2 week vacation isn't going to change your life and make up for being single and sexless for 98% of the time in your own country! Even the sex for 1-2 weeks in another country isn't going to be all that great because you will be so sexually inexperienced from all the time you spent alone playing with yourself, which by the way, desensitizes your penis.

You guys need to be more proactive. This is your life I'm talking about here! Part of your youth should be spent on getting laid otherwise it's a waste that you will bitterly regret when you get too old to even have sex anymore.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby droid » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:54 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:There are plenty of 5s, 6s, and 7s who are down to earth who will take you to heaven and back if you just get over your fears and pick up the phone and call them.


Sorry to be harsh here but, paying for 5s, 6s and 7s ??
No wonder you are "NorthAmericanguy" lol, sorry couldn't help it. You should get out of The Chumpzone™ yourself man haha.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I'm just being real, for many of you guys, going overseas just isn't going to happen mostly because the funds aren't there. And even if you do make it overseas, a 1-2 week vacation isn't going to change your life and make up for being single and sexless for 98% of the time in your own country! Even the sex for 1-2 weeks in another country isn't going to be all that great because you will be so sexually inexperienced from all the time you spent alone playing with yourself, which by the way, desensitizes your penis.


Fact is, escorts in the US are butt ugly and will treat you like a leper, unless they are foreign, i.e. Russian, or Colombian.
With the $300 you pay one of them in the US, you can hop on a plane to Colombia (or Montreal according to other posters), and bang at will for $15-$100, while enjoying some beers in a bar setting, instead of having weird secretive meetings and having your leg pulled with 'bait and switch' etc.

But the thing is that most chumps are just too afraid of a different language or an unknown environment, they would rather blow 3K upgrading to a new gaming computer or similar waste.

And even if you do make it overseas, a 1-2 week vacation isn't going to change your life


Going to Spain in 2010 and banging some complaisant hungarian and romanian babes was litterally a life saver for me, and it gave me the spirit to better plan my exit. Mind you this was a more expensive vacation, but by no means impossible, see my second point above
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby droid » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:57 am

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Don't forget to try for real women while you are there. Go to cafes, stores, and any place where you can sit down to eat where you can potentially flirt with girls. Also take long walks through the city to see which women will make eyes at you.


I plan on doing that too. I have a feeling the women in Germany will be far more approachable than American women are. I plan on visiting Berlin for at least one week. Then I will take trips to Munich and Frankfort.


Regular german girls are nice, much more polite and authentic. I wish i would've spent a long season there instead of three day stints.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:35 pm

droid wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:There are plenty of 5s, 6s, and 7s who are down to earth who will take you to heaven and back if you just get over your fears and pick up the phone and call them.


Sorry to be harsh here but, paying for 5s, 6s and 7s ??
No wonder you are "NorthAmericanguy" lol, sorry couldn't help it. You should get out of The Chumpzone™ yourself man haha.


NorthAmericanguy wrote:I'm just being real, for many of you guys, going overseas just isn't going to happen mostly because the funds aren't there. And even if you do make it overseas, a 1-2 week vacation isn't going to change your life and make up for being single and sexless for 98% of the time in your own country! Even the sex for 1-2 weeks in another country isn't going to be all that great because you will be so sexually inexperienced from all the time you spent alone playing with yourself, which by the way, desensitizes your penis.


Fact is, escorts in the US are butt ugly and will treat you like a leper, unless they are foreign, i.e. Russian, or Colombian.
With the $300 you pay one of them in the US, you can hop on a plane to Colombia (or Montreal according to other posters), and bang at will for $15-$100, while enjoying some beers in a bar setting, instead of having weird secretive meetings and having your leg pulled with 'bait and switch' etc.

But the thing is that most chumps are just too afraid of a different language or an unknown environment, they would rather blow 3K upgrading to a new gaming computer or similar waste.

And even if you do make it overseas, a 1-2 week vacation isn't going to change your life


Going to Spain in 2010 and banging some complaisant hungarian and romanian babes was litterally a life saver for me, and it gave me the spirit to better plan my exit. Mind you this was a more expensive vacation, but by no means impossible, see my second point above



Lol, it's all good bro. But in all seriousness:

1. There is nothing wrong with a 5-6 or 7. Those numbers are what you would see on a regular college campus. You want to sleep with 8s-9s and 10s, well so do I, but I'm not so prideful to think that paying and sleeping with a 6 or 7 is beneath me. Furthermore, I have found that regular looking women have better skills in the bedroom.

2. It's not so easy to fly to Columbia for 300 bucks, you're being overly simplistic to try and make a point. For anyone in America, the cost of leaving your home to Columbia for 7 days and comming back an individual is going to spend at least $1500-2000 dollars. Hotel, taxi, food, airport parking, travel insurance, tips, ect, it all adds up!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby tom » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:18 pm

A hooker provides a service, hookers are not an investment. They are a cost like a car wash or oil change with a single point benefit. AW's (American women) behave and offer a service much like a hooker does. The problem lies in the three party contract: The American Woman (prostitute), the state and yourself. The investment would be in the woman providing children which you would sire. In this arrangement a guy would supply his material support for the raising of his children. The return on the mans investment would be healthy well taken care of children which are his. Modern feminism has by legislation made cuckolding the norm.

The progressive left wants to suppress and make illegal all dialog concerning services offered by hookers (and AW's). Women hate it when guys objectively compare the quality of service and physical health vs the cost of prostitutes.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby xiongmao » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:34 pm

I did some "research" and a UK escort is 100 - 1000 GBP depending on how hot she is, how long (1hr - overnight) etc. etc. etc. 1000 is expensive but this is overnight with an 8-10 porn star type experience.

Probably more economical than going on endless dates. Good service is quite likely given all these peer review sites that weed out bad apples.

Yes you can go abroad but while Asia was cheap quality was pretty bad lol.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:07 am

zippy0001 wrote:What is a better return on investment dating an american women for the hopes of having sex if she deems you worthy or paying a prostitute for sex? I mean one is a maybe and you feel like a schmuck and the other is a near guarantee and you feel like man getting yours on your terms.

What is a better ROI? Going years being a "nice guy",free of cost therapist enuch or friendzoned with a north american woman or save up and go to Thailand,china,South Korea,Philippines,japan,Mexico,Brazil,Colombia,Poland,Russia etc and trying and sometimes failing(but your f--in regardless)then you eventually find a long term partner?

With divorce the way it is,seriously what is the point of marrying a north american women. I mean think about about it. Why? You have everything to lose and nothing to gain.


To answer your question better, just do the math. To date an American woman, you would need to spend the following to earn her approval:

1. Audi (status car) $500 per month car payment
2. A living situation that will impress an American woman ( sizeable apartment/house) $1200-1500
3. The cost of a date (movie, dinner, drinks) ranges from $80 to $170

So you figure, to be taken seriously and to be "sucessful" with American women, bare minimum, you would have to spend $1700 per month to maintain yourself, plus at least $80 per date that it will cost you.

So one date per week equals $320 per month, so in total, dating an American woman putting your best foot forward will cost you at least $2020 per month, or 24k per year. This figure does not include designer clothes (i.e,True Religion Jeans), jewelry, a get away vacation, and other extra money needed to spend in order to impress an American woman to think that she has a good catch.


In contrast, if you hire "talent" by the hour, you can break down the following:

1. No need to impress so a studio apartment at $700 should be sufficient
2. Buy a used Honda for 5k and be done with it
3. Talent cost $60 to $150 per session in America


See, with hookers, they don't care or know where you live because they provide the location which is known as an "incall". Furthmore, they don't care what you drive or how you get to them since they will never be seen in your car. You could live with your parents and ride up to the hotel/motel on the bus, they wouldn't care, so as long as you have the money they asked for because impressing hookers isn't a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is handing over the cash!

So really, the only expense with a hooker is the exact money that you spend to see her! So you could see a different hooker three times a week, every week, for $150 dollars a session (21k per year) and that would still be cheaper then dating just ONE American woman who won't always have sex with you and even cause you problems.

You guys see now why prostitution is Illegal? Whole industries would go out of business if guys stopped dating and trying to prove their economic value to women.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:15 am

Tons of broke guys married to women in the USA. The problem is your mindset. You've already defeated yourself with all these ridiculous assumptions.

Hey, let's build a whole algorithm, complete with flowchart illustration, on how much American women cost per lay.

None of you guys ever worked at McDonalds? You never met some broke dude who was married to a decent looking chick?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:31 am

Adama wrote:Tons of broke guys married to women in the USA. The problem is your mindset. You've already defeated yourself with all these ridiculous assumptions.

Hey, let's build a whole algorithm, complete with flowchart illustration, on how much American women cost per lay.

None of you guys ever worked at McDonalds? You never met some broke dude who was married to a decent looking chick?


Nobody gets nothing for free. If a man is broke, and has a woman, he's paying for it in some other way (usually through his precious time), or he will pay for it down the line.


That said, a broke male over the age of 25 with a hot chick isn't an accomplishment to me and it's too old to be broke. No real self respecting man would be comfortable being broke around his woman.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Cornfed » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:39 am

Adama wrote:Tons of broke guys married to women in the USA. The problem is your mindset. You've already defeated yourself with all these ridiculous assumptions.

Hey, let's build a whole algorithm, complete with flowchart illustration, on how much American women cost per lay.

None of you guys ever worked at McDonalds? You never met some broke dude who was married to a decent looking chick?

A big problem is that the particular type of female a lot of us would otherwise marry is specifically targeted for recruitment into corporate whoredom by the forces of evil.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby tom » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:30 am

Adama wrote:Hey, let's build a whole algorithm, complete with flowchart illustration, on how much American women cost per lay.


This is a good idea. I remember a high school teacher who did this in 1980. It was some kind of trade class don't remember what it was, he had a DC-3 he used to fly around the country. His cost per lay analyses favored a married arrangement and at the time it was correct. It was great applied math. I had no idea how important this was at the time. And no one could have easily known how marriage would be destroyed in the coming decades. Today if a teacher did this they would get fired, maybe even face arrest on some trumpet up charges.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests