Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Pinayhunter » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Just went to a massage parlor. The woman advertised as early 20's but ended up being more like 35. Her body looked like it has never seen the inside of a gym. If that weren't bad enough, she was extremely mechanical about the whole thing. Just lied there on the bed like a starfish. She's also say things like "What you want now, baby" and "you cum soon, baby" in a business-like fashion. No sensuality. I couldn't even cum.

On my way back home, I saw several young women. I gladly would've paid for a session with any one of them, but I can't even do that. And the most gutwrenching sight of all: a young couple holding hands. The girl was stunning (maybe 15 or 16, slim and curvy). The guy was a little twink with zero sexual dimorphism (he seriously looked like a child). In a sane society, she'd be with me. After all, my taxes are supporting their lifestyle.

*crying* f**k this shit, you guys.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 am







Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Banano » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm

That is why you should vote Trump and pray he wins:)

Deceptive advertising is very common in sex industry, the oldest trick in the book but still works. When you walked into the room you should have taken the phone out and show her advertised photo and than compare with whats in front of you then offer her half what you agreed initially, if shes not happy with offer walk out.

How much you paid and what state you in?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Pinayhunter wrote:Just went to a massage parlor. The woman advertised as early 20's but ended up being more like 35. Her body looked like it has never seen the inside of a gym. If that weren't bad enough, she was extremely mechanical about the whole thing. Just lied there on the bed like a starfish. She's also say things like "What you want now, baby" and "you cum soon, baby" in a business-like fashion. No sensuality. I couldn't even cum.

On my way back home, I saw several young women. I gladly would've paid for a session with any one of them, but I can't even do that. And the most gutwrenching sight of all: a young couple holding hands. The girl was stunning (maybe 15 or 16, slim and curvy). The guy was a little twink with zero sexual dimorphism (he seriously looked like a child). In a sane society, she'd be with me. After all, my taxes are supporting their lifestyle.

*crying* f**k this shit, you guys.


Where you see sadness, I see great joy. All this depends on your perspective. When you see a man who you think is less attractive than you with a woman, you should be happy. If you are more attractive than him, then you should be able to get a girl who's even more attractive than his girl. Instead by some backward thinking you believe that an unattractive man with a hot chick is a symptom of insanity. My goodness. That is a good sign. Can't even recognize that.

Also, it also tells you what kind of women become prostitutes in the USA. Don't bother with them, because you are only going to be able to purchase a woman who doesn't respect her body. Who doesn't respect their body, except for the worthless? Good looking women respect themselves and aren't going to commit adultery against their future husbands for $5 in the back of an alley. That tells you: The best things in life are free. The child looking young man proves that. You can't purchase the romance and beauty you're looking for. It must be given freely.

Oddly enough, there are some things that are so precious they can't be bought. They must be given away freely. And if you think you've bought it, you only bought a facsimile of it. There's no way around it. If you want a beautiful woman who loves to please you without it being mechanical, chances are, you won't be able to purchase her. Those women are called wives, not prostitutes.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby cdnFA » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:01 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and each and every time I go to see a woman I feel so happy and excited because I know I'm about to have a good time and enjoy myself. Eventually you "click" with some girls, or some just honestly like you, so you become their "regular" and they will often message/call you for you to come see them.

As far as diseases, I have just recently got myself tested at the free health clinic for HIV and other STDs and my results came back all clear. As long as you use condoms, and you don't have sex with transsexuals you will be OK.

.


If a girl is calling you to go see them it isn't because they like you, it is because they want your money. Strippers do it all the time.

I had take out from a stripper once. Supposed to be an all nighter, very good price.
She was a bit drunk, and actually a pretty horrible person outside the club in ways I won't get into. She started ramping up the cunty level to get me to leave before sleep time, making it obvious that she didn't want me around anymore even though I paid up. I figured I'd leave [I did get a good price and although I could force the issue, meh, I'd like to show up at that club again, I ended up getting a fair hourly rate if you do the math]. The moment I said I was going to go she way all awake and friendly and asking me if I wanted her number. I told her that I could find her at the club but I was thinking, you stupid psycho bitch, on what planet do you thing I'd ever want to deal with you again.
She obviously didn't like me, but she was willing to keep in touch for more money.


Oh and condoms, only partly effective vs the HPV and the HSV and the syphilis. Most even complete STD tests don't bother testing for the first two as they are very common, not treatable and the tests are not very good.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby cdnFA » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:09 pm

I can't speak for the US experience but in Canada you can get hotties of all sorts for 200 to 300 an hour in Toronto and Montreal.
Everything from spinners to curvy to playboy plastics to even fitness model types although the best one seems to be a bit awal.
Granted some charge beyond that range but you should be able to get a hottie for that range.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Pinayhunter wrote:Just went to a massage parlor. The woman advertised as early 20's but ended up being more like 35. Her body looked like it has never seen the inside of a gym. If that weren't bad enough, she was extremely mechanical about the whole thing. Just lied there on the bed like a starfish. She's also say things like "What you want now, baby" and "you cum soon, baby" in a business-like fashion. No sensuality. I couldn't even cum.

On my way back home, I saw several young women. I gladly would've paid for a session with any one of them, but I can't even do that. And the most gutwrenching sight of all: a young couple holding hands. The girl was stunning (maybe 15 or 16, slim and curvy). The guy was a little twink with zero sexual dimorphism (he seriously looked like a child). In a sane society, she'd be with me. After all, my taxes are supporting their lifestyle.

*crying* f**k this shit, you guys.



I started out using massage parlours. What happened to you is the same thing that happened to me. Although, the best massage parlours were in California where some have Hispanic women and Asian women in their 20s working.

Like you, I wanted hot 20ish women of all racial backgrounds so I kept looking then I found out about escorts. Escorts advertise on online websties such as p411, Eros, and backpage. There you will find hot college age women. It isn't illegal to exchange money for time and companionship.



http://www.eros.com/california/los_angeles/eros.htm

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:11 am

cdnFA wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and each and every time I go to see a woman I feel so happy and excited because I know I'm about to have a good time and enjoy myself. Eventually you "click" with some girls, or some just honestly like you, so you become their "regular" and they will often message/call you for you to come see them.

As far as diseases, I have just recently got myself tested at the free health clinic for HIV and other STDs and my results came back all clear. As long as you use condoms, and you don't have sex with transsexuals you will be OK.

.


If a girl is calling you to go see them it isn't because they like you, it is because they want your money. Strippers do it all the time..



I had girlfriends, and friends with girlfriends, and even girlfriends hit you up for cash. It's the same thing. Men fork over cash in exchange for female companionship. It is what it is....

That said, with escorts, put it this way, some women prefer to do business with you over the next guy. If you're good looking, and you tip, they will call you and let you know they are working the area as they much rather see you over fat Bob the smelly trucker or a new guy who they don't even know.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:23 am

cdnFA wrote:I can't speak for the US experience but in Canada you can get hotties of all sorts for 200 to 300 an hour in Toronto and Montreal.
Everything from spinners to curvy to playboy plastics to even fitness model types although the best one seems to be a bit awal.
Granted some charge beyond that range but you should be able to get a hottie for that range.


It's cheaper then that if you use backpage. And it's even cheaper for us American guys once we convert our dollars to CAD.

In Toronto girls are asking $80 CAD on the low end which is $63 USD for us American guys. Now is a good time to visit Canada. All you have to do guys is fly into Canada and set yourself up in a motel/hotel and have the girls come to you which is know as an "outcall". Because of cellphones and the internet you can order women like ordering a pizza!

http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby droid » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I can't speak for the US experience but in Canada you can get hotties of all sorts for 200 to 300 an hour in Toronto and Montreal.
Everything from spinners to curvy to playboy plastics to even fitness model types although the best one seems to be a bit awal.
Granted some charge beyond that range but you should be able to get a hottie for that range.


It's cheaper then that if you use backpage. And it's even cheaper for us American guys once we convert our dollars to CAD.

In Toronto girls are asking $80 CAD on the low end which is $63 USD for us American guys. Now is a good time to visit Canada. All you have to do guys is fly into Canada and set yourself up in a motel/hotel and have the girls come to you which is know as an "outcall". Because of cellphones and the internet you can order women like ordering a pizza!

http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery


Good info thanks, if some day i HAPPEN to BE FORCED to go back there ...

Ok, this: !!!
http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-korean-sexy-girl-outcall-only-6473793061/38006697
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby cdnFA » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:28 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I had girlfriends, and friends with girlfriends, and even girlfriends hit you up for cash. It's the same thing. Men fork over cash in exchange for female companionship. It is what it is....

.


Thanks. I just had a 5th date tonight with a girl. Things are going glacially slowly and it is a bit frustrating for reasons I won't go into.
However she so doesn't hit me up for cash. When we meet at casual places she usually orders first and asks if I want something. First movie we went to, she was going to pay but I did it anyways and it was a bit of a struggle, she paid for tonight though. Best thing, she is under a lot of financial stress but still very generous.
Things are a bit difficult but I really like that trait of hers. It scores so many points for me.

Thanks for reminding me how rare she is and how she is worth the effort.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby cdnFA » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
It's cheaper then that if you use backpage. And it's even cheaper for us American guys once we convert our dollars to CAD.

In Toronto girls are asking $80 CAD on the low end which is $63 USD for us American guys. Now is a good time to visit Canada. All you have to do guys is fly into Canada and set yourself up in a motel/hotel and have the girls come to you which is know as an "outcall". Because of cellphones and the internet you can order women like ordering a pizza!

http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery


I was quoting 1 hour rates. Those 80 dollar deals are half hour rates.
Backpage is filled with bait and switch. Also the quality ignoring the fake pictures is usually disappointing in terms of service. Go on perb.cc terb.cc or merb.cc depending on if you are in the west, Ontario or Quebec respectively.

Respected agencies and well reviewed independents who advertise on the above sites are the way to go IMHO. Exceptions yadda yadda.

Chasing those 80 or 60 dollar backpage deals, is just setting yourself up for frustration unless they are very well reviewed and usually they ain’t.

If you must try your luck with backpage, look for reviews and more than 1. Also a girl with an actual webpage will have a better chance of being legit. Granted those girls usually advertise on the *erbs and are reviewed anyway.

Granted, if you are just looking to pump a load in a warm hole on the cheap, backpage is the place to go.


All prices I quote are in Canadian bucks.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby fightforlove » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 pm

If it's just the urge for sex, hooker hands down. You have to turn yourself into an asshole to get sex from "normal" women. I don't have the energy for it.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:48 pm

cdnFA wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
It's cheaper then that if you use backpage. And it's even cheaper for us American guys once we convert our dollars to CAD.

In Toronto girls are asking $80 CAD on the low end which is $63 USD for us American guys. Now is a good time to visit Canada. All you have to do guys is fly into Canada and set yourself up in a motel/hotel and have the girls come to you which is know as an "outcall". Because of cellphones and the internet you can order women like ordering a pizza!

http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery


I was quoting 1 hour rates. Those 80 dollar deals are half hour rates.
Backpage is filled with bait and switch. Also the quality ignoring the fake pictures is usually disappointing in terms of service. Go on perb.cc terb.cc or merb.cc depending on if you are in the west, Ontario or Quebec respectively.

Respected agencies and well reviewed independents who advertise on the above sites are the way to go IMHO. Exceptions yadda yadda.

Chasing those 80 or 60 dollar backpage deals, is just setting yourself up for frustration unless they are very well reviewed and usually they ain’t.

If you must try your luck with backpage, look for reviews and more than 1. Also a girl with an actual webpage will have a better chance of being legit. Granted those girls usually advertise on the *erbs and are reviewed anyway.

Granted, if you are just looking to pump a load in a warm hole on the cheap, backpage is the place to go.


All prices I quote are in Canadian bucks.


Thanks for the tips. +1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 am

Economist: Prostitutes Are Cheaper Than Wives Over 20 Years

Shelling out $200 or more to have sex with a prostitute is an expensive way for men to get their rocks off but it’s much cheaper than getting married, an economist says.

Matthew Barnes of the University of Chicago says it’s pricier by a factor of 10 for men to get sex regularly through marriage than to hire a prostitute on a regular basis. Behind the huge gap are the long-term costs associated with marriage—mortgage, college, groceries, vacations, clothes—that don’t apply to a weekly fling with a prostitute.

“There’s more to marriage than just sex, but strictly from an economics standpoint, if the primary reason that men marry is to have a steady outlet for sex, then they’re much better off just having sex with a prostitute, says Barnes, lead author of a study that appears this month in Economics Journal.

Barnes and his research team compared the costs of getting and staying married for a 20-year period to 20 years of weekly sex with a prostitute at $200 a pop. Barnes says $200 is the median price for sex with a prostitute who prices her services at the midpoint of the market in the 20 largest metropolitan statistical areas in the United States. High-priced hookers and drug-addicted street walkers weren’t included in the sampling.


http://libertychat.com/2014/11/economist-prostitutes-cheaper-wives-20-years/
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby Banano » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:22 am

Who the f**k gets married for sex? Sign up to bang the same p***y for the next 50 years?

Thats silly comparison
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests