Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Better return on investment: Hooker v Typical American w

Postby CannedHam » Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Let's say you budget $16k/year for hookers. I know divorced guys who pay 2-3 times that just in alimony - ON TOP OF losing half their assets, child support, legal fees, all the money their wives blew during marriage etc.

A decent, middle-of-the-road hooker goes for $150-200/hr in my metro area, so you could get 80-100 quality sessions a year on that budget, and can change up the woman whenever you feel like it. Way better than marriage.

Although, IMO, the best strategy is to simply take a few trips to Central America or the Caribbean each year, go crazy, and then avoid hookers here in the US. Way too risky.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Postby MatureDJ » Fri May 13, 2016 10:39 pm

My attitude is that the best situation is to be in a good, properly physical relationship with an attractive, but sane, woman that treats her man right; this is an unambiguous good. Now when that is not the situation, the question becomes what parts of the equation are less sensitive to the overall score; these attributes can be lowered with a lesser effect on the overall score. Now as for myself, sex with an attractive woman is paramount, so if that means that I get such sex via the quid-pro-quo of prostitution as the only lowered attribute, so be it. Here I define attractiveness as a nearly binary variable - a woman is either desirable or not.'

That said, there is something to be said for a sexual relationship in which condoms do not have to be used, as barebacking is definitely preferable to wearing a raincoat. OTOH, oral barebacking has a much lower risk of disease than coital barebacking, and it can approach the sensory pleasure of such coital barebacking.

Now where this line of thinking can run into problems is if I'm with a woman for the long haul and she degrades as is expected. I guess it's similar to the situation of driving around a beater car; I wouldn't want to buy such a beater car, but if I'm the one that wore it down, I'm OK with it.

Oh, and as for *American* pros, the price level is so high that it is just ridiculous. That said, a more economical lap-dance-happy-ending from an American stripper could definitely be worth it.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Postby MatureDJ » Fri May 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Adama wrote:
Pinayhunter wrote:Also, it also tells you what kind of women become prostitutes in the USA. Don't bother with them, because you are only going to be able to purchase a woman who doesn't respect her body. Who doesn't respect their body, except for the worthless? Good looking women respect themselves and aren't going to commit adultery against their future husbands for $5 in the back of an alley. That tells you: The best things in life are free. The child looking young man proves that. You can't purchase the romance and beauty you're looking for. It must be given freely.

I had a friend (a white guy) who used to stand in line on the side of the housing project building and get a blow job for $5 from fat black women. :shock: He said that they called him "the eraser" (i.e., because of his white protrusion). :mrgreen:
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Postby MatureDJ » Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Pinayhunter wrote:
Adama wrote:
Pinayhunter wrote:Guys on forums act like a lonely incel can just call up some cute girl-next-door type - the kind we pined after in college - for a night of hot sex. In reality, he'd likely end up wasting a ton of money on some woman from the bottom of society to whom he's not even attracted to.

I remember Winston getting a beaten up old whore in Cheropevyets, Russia. Perhaps he could comment on that.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions