Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Fighting With Cops?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Fighting With Cops?

Postby Wolfeye » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:07 am

Hey, all. Have any of you noticed that there's an increase (in the US, anyway) in the fights people get in with cops? They seem to flip out on anyone that crosses their awareness & if they don't start off like that, they build to it. It's like they don't want to be swayed by reality, so they just disregard the situation & treat someone like "the enemy." Them attacking precipitates further action on their part, as well. It's would be like if I tried to corner someone or get in their car & when they get disturbed by my actions, I treat them like someone I'm scared of & try to kill them- acting like I'm the innocent defender for being "at risk."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Fighting With Cops?

Postby Ghost » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:47 am

The "Us vs. Them" mentality is extremely apparent with pigs. They are cowards masquerading as heroes. They're so pathetic and scared they'll treat the most obvious of normal people with the utmost suspicion.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fighting With Cops?

Postby Wolfeye » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 am

I've noticed that. It's like a bunch of "Mini-Stalins" running around. If someone looks like they're something, they are something- if they DON'T look like something, that means they're really good at NOT looking like it. That & they flip out, then react to themselves- like a dog barking in a cave making itself crazy.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions