Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Foreign women in your home country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
HowNow
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: March 14th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Foreign women in your home country

Post by HowNow » March 16th, 2016, 6:45 pm

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Not visiting students or tourists, nor women brought over for relationsips, but rather what is your experience or opinion with women who have immigrated long term to your home country? I'd also say this excludes woman that came over young enough that they was raised in the culture of your country unless you had some info on the family dynamic.

It's a much more rare breed, I know, but still an interesting topic.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



w.p.o.
Freshman Poster
Posts: 447
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by w.p.o. » March 17th, 2016, 2:14 am

they usually treat you a hell of a lot better. Those who came here in their 20s or 30s aren't that much to worry about (although they say they are disappointed of what they see when they come here...except the dating scene for THEM is a lot better). They have their minds made up and less likely to be westernized. They are pretty much married though. The ones who came here when they were teenagers or preteens are to be treated as the chics you see at the front desk of your local gym (ignore them as they are a waste of time to even look at).

iwanttotravel
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: December 10th, 2015, 3:16 am

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by iwanttotravel » March 20th, 2016, 8:17 am

I was going to start a post about Foreign women living in America, I anted to know anyone's thoughts on Americanized Foreign women, honestly they can become worse than American Women

HowNow
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: March 14th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by HowNow » March 20th, 2016, 9:44 pm

iwanttotravel wrote:I was going to start a post about Foreign women living in America, I anted to know anyone's thoughts on Americanized Foreign women, honestly they can become worse than American Women
This is part of why I thought it was an interesting topic.
Why do immigrant women get 'americanized'? I have met many who are sort of a half and half.
What makes a good wife in this context?

What are the differences?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by Moretorque » March 21st, 2016, 12:35 am

Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
Time to Hide!

HowNow
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: March 14th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by HowNow » March 21st, 2016, 3:15 am

Moretorque wrote:Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
I appreciate the suggestion, and will check it out, but this is for talking about personal experiences.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by Moretorque » March 21st, 2016, 4:00 pm

HowNow wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
I appreciate the suggestion, and will check it out, but this is for talking about personal experiences.
The point it makes is most women are cookie cutter and it makes the point also that not all are like that but trying to find one outside that box is challenging and as Taco has stated most of the really good ones are drafted early in life like in high school.
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”