Foreign women in your home country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HowNow
Freshman Poster

Foreign women in your home country

Post by HowNow »

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Not visiting students or tourists, nor women brought over for relationsips, but rather what is your experience or opinion with women who have immigrated long term to your home country? I'd also say this excludes woman that came over young enough that they was raised in the culture of your country unless you had some info on the family dynamic.

It's a much more rare breed, I know, but still an interesting topic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign women in your home country

Post by w.p.o. »

they usually treat you a hell of a lot better. Those who came here in their 20s or 30s aren't that much to worry about (although they say they are disappointed of what they see when they come here...except the dating scene for THEM is a lot better). They have their minds made up and less likely to be westernized. They are pretty much married though. The ones who came here when they were teenagers or preteens are to be treated as the chics you see at the front desk of your local gym (ignore them as they are a waste of time to even look at).
iwanttotravel
Freshman Poster

Post by iwanttotravel »

I was going to start a post about Foreign women living in America, I anted to know anyone's thoughts on Americanized Foreign women, honestly they can become worse than American Women
HowNow
Freshman Poster

Post by HowNow »

iwanttotravel wrote:I was going to start a post about Foreign women living in America, I anted to know anyone's thoughts on Americanized Foreign women, honestly they can become worse than American Women
This is part of why I thought it was an interesting topic.
Why do immigrant women get 'americanized'? I have met many who are sort of a half and half.
What makes a good wife in this context?

What are the differences?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
Time to Hide!
HowNow
Freshman Poster

Post by HowNow »

Moretorque wrote:Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
I appreciate the suggestion, and will check it out, but this is for talking about personal experiences.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HowNow wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Watch the video posted by James Bond called why women destroy nations, that video explains a lot. Woman are just an animal programmed a little differently than man by nature...
I appreciate the suggestion, and will check it out, but this is for talking about personal experiences.
The point it makes is most women are cookie cutter and it makes the point also that not all are like that but trying to find one outside that box is challenging and as Taco has stated most of the really good ones are drafted early in life like in high school.
Time to Hide!