Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

-----

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:56 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fred Reed: Betting on Gray Sludge

Postby zboy1 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Ghost, Fred Reed is truly a genius! I've been reading him for a few years now, and he's been right about a lot of things, and made a lot of predictions that have come true.

I'm also of the opinion of a gradual decline rather than a sudden decline. The reason? A sudden collapse would be too dramatic for the system, whereas a gradual decline slowly acclimates people to the inevitable decline.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:51 am

There's no mention of the petro $ which has allowed America to do what it has done and build a system so far outside it's own eco system it's ridiculous with no real payment for all the goods received by the countries providing all the free goodies.

Do not kid yourself, America is the most socially engineered country ever seen and when she blows it could take most of the populace with it. I actually believe this is the plan to get the #'s down for the new owners to come in and carve it up for UN 21.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:51 am

There's no mention of the petro $ which has allowed America to do what it has done and build a system so far outside it's own eco system it's ridiculous with no real payment for all the goods received by the countries providing all the free goodies.

Do not kid yourself, America is the most socially engineered country ever seen and when she blows it could take most of the populace with it. I actually believe this is the plan to get the #'s down for the new owners to come in and carve it up for UN 21.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions