Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Happy Easter

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Happy Easter

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:20 pm

to all you Christers in Christerville ! :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy Easter

Postby xiongmao » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Yeah Happy Easter everybody.

Anybody doing interesting stuff? Winston has gone quiet has he run out of P4P money? I had some trouble in work and did the alpha male thing which was to quit. I found another job a week later and the new one has a better salary and I'll be working with a dollar billionaire.

Anyway, always be man enough to quit a job... thanks to climbing the job ladder my salary will have risen 40% in 2 years.

Dating in London has turned out to be sh1t. However, self improvement is going well. I have lost ~5Kg in weight since Christmas purely by avoiding anything with sugar in it.

I also did my HSK1 last week. I can recommend this to anyone who is interested in learning Chinese. It gives you a goal to work towards. Most Chinese textbooks and courses vaguely cover the syllabus. I don't know my score yet but I'm hoping for ~90%. HSK2 comes in May but level 3 is going to be a tough proposition. An interesting side benefit is that it is a *hugely* positive thing to put on your resume even for totally unrelated jobs... it's such a great ice breaker.

I am working on the vague idea of going to live in Asia again, but I don't have a plan as of yet. New company have offices in Malaysia and Japan, so that will be a possibility.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Happy Easter to you Easter Bunny fans too.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Moretorque wrote:Happy Easter to you Easter Bunny fans too.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:43 pm

To put Mr. Wu in the same picture as a bunny is plain Blasphemous! :(
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions