Some Cultures Are Better Than Others

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some Cultures Are Better Than Others

Post by jamesbond »

This video by Paul Joseph Watson explains why some cultures are better than others.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Cultures Are Better Than Others

Post by fschmidt »

Western culture WAS better than others, but now it is worse.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I agree with mini Blackman, " That's RASCIST " :roll:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Western Culture belongs to old white race that ruled other parts of galaxies once...before they were attacked by jews aka reptiles.

You have lost your elders, your guiding force, your yoda...Your race have become mere slaves of the empire

Earlier there were no re-incarnation for white race as they were quite advanced now they are forced to reincarnate again and again on earth and be permanent b*tch of the jews. :lol: :lol:

White Race has forgotten their incredible past where they use to thrive in other galaxies...White race do not belong to earth, they were brought here...It should be obvious to any white guy who has some DNA imprint from his past lifes that they do not belong to planet earth.

Your history is been hijacked by the Jews.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Paul Joseph Watson is a jew thug works for Alex Jones...Even when they present you with choices and truths...It would always be to put down someone else.

They should have never used to the word "BETTER" in this video to create disharmony..rather they should use "Paths"

Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Arabs, Persians...have different PATHS to reach higher state of awareness.

If white culture is left to its devices without Jewish influence..I don't think it would be this judgmental. :roll: :roll:

Please Please White People...DO NOT MAKE JEWS as your Heroes...99% of all Western leaders, scientists, heroes are JEWS.

We the "Others" are not your enemy...Your Jewish masters are...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If western culture sucks so much, why does everyone want to move to the west?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:If western culture sucks so much, why does everyone want to move to the west?
Because it has been of 1st world order and for America it has been the looting of the Petro $ set up by our Jewish Masters.

That is all coming to a end and they are taking the vast majority of us back a few centuries to a world wide feudalist state, or whoever is left after the great culling coming up as the long range plan.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Western Culture belongs to old white race that ruled other parts of galaxies once...before they were attacked by jews aka reptiles.

You have lost your elders, your guiding force, your yoda...Your race have become mere slaves of the empire
Why don't you be our new Yoda Star Child, use your Tally Whacker to create a worm hole so we can all skip out of here.....
Time to Hide!
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I think the video is basically correct though a lot of people on this board seem to be fleeing certain aspects of modern Western culture. Western populations will eventually become extinct due to low birth rates and be replaced by mass immigration from third world countries. Men in western countries have become wary of marrying and reproducing due to laws that favor women(child support, alimony).
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

jamesbond wrote:If western culture sucks so much, why does everyone want to move to the west?
Because they want to enjoy a higher standard of living, but that doesn't mean they want to assimilate. On the contrary, they much prefer their own culture and often have no respect for the culture and laws of their host country.

Assaults on German police officers are not uncommon in immigrant communities:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
Why don't you be our new Yoda Star Child, use your Tally Whacker to create a worm hole so we can all skip out of here.....
:lol:

First laugh of the day, thanks
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:This video by Paul Joseph Watson explains why some cultures are better than others.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs[/youtube]
Stunning.
+1 to you for posting. Thanks.

That man has BALLS.

THAT is Young Manhood, personified.

PS Adding it to my "signature".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Western Culture belongs to old white race that ruled other parts of galaxies once...before they were attacked by jews aka reptiles.

I'm already :lol: :lol:

White People have not recognized me...Due to Jewish putting all their fake heroes into white culture. I'm the only guy that can save White People...because I know their TRUE HISTORY. Its some kind of karmic bond I have with White Race that needs to be done by this life. The sooner White Race realizes that I'm their Yoda the better :wink: :wink:

I like you Moretorque, because you have the vision to see who can lead your race to freedom :D

I'm really the one who can save your race from the darkness. White Race have literally 200 years on earth now. Many white people are feeling the pathetic existence now ...there escape is Drugs, Sex or Philippines and Thailand :wink: :wink:

Period. The next state for White Race is Patal Loka aka the realm of death...These Jews are taking white race to below hell, if your vibration goes so low, Only God can save your race. :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Not all people in third world wants to go to the west. Like me...intellectual deep thinking conspiratorial old souls do not want to do anything with the west. I was in Germany and came back in few months. I could have leeched the system BUT DID NOT WANT TO...I'm not a low life bottom feeder from third world.

However, White Civilization really was incredible in the past, everyone wanted to go and live in White Culture - The jews have destroyed your culture not us Indians or Chinese...and I'm talking about galactic times here..The jews race destroyed your ancient culture in Mars and beyond...You have forgotten your history...

The muslims, immigrants are really not your enemy...They are mere after effects of Jewish manipulation. Its the JEWS.