Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: So I'm dating an AW now...

Postby droid » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Ghost wrote:The more experience I have with women, the more I've realized that I don't like them. They gossip and talk about inane shit that doesn't matter, they value appearances over substance, and they are unpleasant to live with. I like p***y. Women? I haven't found one worth truly committing to.
If women didn't have v****as, men would run away every time they saw one.

One of the problems some [western] guys have is to expect deeply intellectual conversations with women. Unfortunately you can only go so far before you hit their intellectual limit, i think it's a real shame. Yeah they have a different intellectual engine, and it's an error to expect them to be like us dudes.

However there is also a connection possible when it comes to the subtle and explicit sense(s) of humor, that's one of the things i enjoy the most, if you really 'get' each other on this it's awesome. You teasing her with the small things she says or playing some word games. Also if the girl is willing to help you out, even if it's just the small stuff like trying to save you money, buy you food, or close the door when you park etc, it makes a difference, it's pretty enjoyable.
Last edited by droid on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Who can intellectually out think a computer and who would attempt it ? DRoid :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:12 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Ghost wrote:
I don't hate women; I just don't like them. It's something like a cool-headed detachment. I don't do too well going too well without sex, however. Companionship is important as well, although there are different kinds. I'd say there are three kinds of that: companionship of the mind/spirit/soul/intellect (met by God, books, solitude, etc.), physical companionship from women (sex and affection), and camaraderie (friendship - might sometimes overlap with the first.) I've at least recognized that I should not seek out women for anything other than physical companionship. I don't feel or practice hatred against women. I ignore them most of the time, and seek them out for sexual needs when needed. I devote a little time to wife-searching, but find it largely futile. I'm very certain now that marriage has no future for me. I'll still try to have a family, however.

I can't say I hate them either, buddy did though. They do however seem to prove that line from the movie "As good as it gets"
How do you write women so well.
I take a man and remove accountability and reason.

Not all women but it sure explains feminism.

I will never find any sort of meetings of the mind or a deep connection with a woman. Hasn’t happened yet, won't now. I had two single conversations that stand out but they were both attached so meh.
As this point as long as she is willing to put up with me, not nag me or destroy me [spending/legal etc] and lets me have the coitus and not get on my nerves I'm pretty much happy to put a ring on that finger. Ms Good enough. Apparently it is a common attitude in China and Japan past a certain age.

Good thing I don't and never wanted kids, I'd be real sad otherwise as it is getting a bit too late. Don't want to be one of those jerks who knock up a kid but is too old or too dead to finish the job of raising them well.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:53 pm

American women are wonderful. If you think that the Black Widow female spiders are too nice to their male spiders.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:16 am

I'm kinda with Ghost in seeing the futility of it all. I guess it depends on what you're willing to put up with though. While I am young enough to still get casual encounters with regular girls I can do that. When I get to old, I guess it's p4p. Marriage and family are dead in the modern world unless you're lucky enough or put in the work necessary to end up in a situation like Marcos Zeitola. I already missed that boat.

I had such a girl in the Philippines, from a very well off family that didn't need jack from me. She wasn't the best looking but was, to this day, the nicest, sweetest most caring person I ever met. One of the highlights of my time there was hanging out with her family, going through the barangay picking up all kinds of fresh ingredients and then arriving at their house. Everyone would chat while they cook up a huge feast. We would all eat the great feast and then afterwards sip rum or brandy and talk the night away.

I left her to go to China, thinking I could achieve more in this rising economic power, at a time when the government was just giving money away to animation companies. I landed myself in a grind not unlike being in America. That relaxing and free life in the Phils was gone.

I still have big goals in life, and the amount of work needed to pursue them is, I believe, contradictory to the work needed to create the ideal family situation in a free and relaxing environment.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:52 pm

cdnFA wrote:I can name many Canadian girls who are solid and true. However they all have someone and even if single would never go out with a soggoth like me.

But hey, go Chinese, it can't fail.
http://www.henrymakow.com/my_chinese_wife_set_a_trap.html
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-My-Wife/2660360
OK he met her in the US but the complaints sound classically Chinese, they often don't intergrate.
Read the comments, some good stories, lots of bad ones. Sounds like American women if you get your information on the net.

Ditto for everywhere else in the region.

Yeesh. I've been hearing increasingly horrible stories of men dating Chinese and other East Asian woman from other expats and stories on the news and on the Internet. I'm coming to the increasing realization that South East Asian woman are better than East Asian woman by a mile. Does anyone else agree? It seems like many of the commentators on the two articles would agree with my point as well, judging from the comments being left on the two websites.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:Yeesh. I've been hearing increasingly horrible stories of men dating Chinese and other East Asian woman from other expats and stories on the news and on the Internet. I'm coming to the increasing realization that South East Asian woman are better than East Asian woman by a mile. Does anyone else agree? It seems like many of the commentators on the two articles would agree with my point as well, judging from the comments being left on the two websites.

http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filipina-idiot-wife-dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks/
Actually that whole website and the comments. Holy jebus.

As with any nationality there are times it works out and times it doesn't, same as home really.

Thailand and the Phillipinas
On average dumb. Not interested in the world around them or anything serious really. Ripping people off in PI is pretty much a cultural norm and the victim gets blamed for being a sucker. Being a walking ATM machine, you marry the girl and her family, but you don't get to shag her sisters ;)
Some of the worse stories are what the parents will do to mooch of their kids. Mothers who deny their husband money for medical care that their overseas kid sends home while lying to papa about how no money is being sent is one of the worst. Stories of women ripping off their husbands and abandoning their own kids to go back to Thailand.
Some will say only 5% are good, the most positive ones seem to say about half.

Here is the thing, sure people who have bad experiences will be more vocal and sure in a world of 7 billion stories you will be able to collect a huge collections of data points to support just about anything.
However it seems a an awful lot of people commenting on this region tell you to stay away, the rest, to be very very careful. The ATM machine mooching things does seem near universal.

Vietnam seems full of scam artists [outside of dating] so who knows how honest the women really are. They probably have the weaknesses of Chinese woman.
Cambodia is poor and has a big sex industry, I can't see it being different than Thailand.
Laos seems promising, sure she won't be cultured or informed and you will be expected to shell out for the family but other than that they seem more likely to avoid the deeper flaws of the region.
All you need to do is learn a tonal language with a different alphabet. Would seem easier to try your luck with the PI and do your diligence.

I don't have an answer, it is hard to figure it out without trying the place out in person, but who has the time to keep trying place after place, learning the language and spending a few years to get a grip. Also if you are wrong... or if you can't see through the culture to ID the losers...

I suspect India might be the place to go. Divorce is really unpopular there, if you are a halfway decent guy and have someone working the ground with you [an honourary antiji] to give you a local view of the girl, you should be able to find someone willing to work at making a marriage work. Quite frankly I think finding someone with basic compatibility who is willing to work to make the marriage work is a much stronger foundation than getting married for love. As doctor Laura Shitslinger would always say, Love isn't enough.

If you have a good career, solid income, not likely to see your income backslide then I'd probably give China a shot, Shenzen area or however you spell it is only mildly toxic and Taipei is not overtly polluted. If you are a similar age, and you have similar looks to your woman plus enough income for her to have face, I'd say Chinese is probably the way to go. Get working on those HSK exams and those remembering the Hanzi books. Sure it could blow up in your face, but the odds are the least.

For myself, my modest income is not likely to impress a Chinese girl and I really don't want to work at increasing it. I don't like work, I'll live simple to avoid it. I am sure that most Sheng nu [or however you spell it] who would marry me would start with the nagging. Why you no go to work, make money, you so lazy. Forget that, I am not going to work to keep someone in high fashions, high end condos and BMWs. If she doesn't like my Honda Civic she can go ride a bike or find someone else.
OTOH I am at the starting stages one now, sadly close to 50 as I am but she seems to accept my lifestyle. For how long though.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:26 am

The_Adventurer wrote:I had such a girl in the Philippines, from a very well off family that didn't need jack from me. She wasn't the best looking but was, to this day, the nicest, sweetest most caring person I ever met

Ain't life a bitch in that respect? The cuter ones are more selfish, bland, and freaking boring beyond the bedroom. It's an inverse relationship.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:50 am

Ghost wrote:China is doing fairly well resisting Western bullshit like democracy

+1

Ghost wrote:Since women are being "liberated" more and more throughout the world, their requirements rise.
shengnu problem

http://blog.tutorming.com/expats/what-is-a-sheng-nu

A survey in China revealed that men tend to date down on the socio-economic ladder, as well as marry down in terms of age. “A-quality men will date B-quality women, and B-quality men will date C-quality women,” said a single 28-year old female working in Beijing.

Some believe that being a “Sheng Nu” is a compliment in disguise. In the 1950s, the average age for a woman in China to be married was under 20. Today, it’s 27. This is because women are becoming more educated, and have more career opportunities. “We can afford to be choosier,” said another “sheng nu” living in Beijing.

In earlier days, a marriage certificate was a gateway into adulthood for women. It was the only way for them to obtain rights, such as being the co-owner of property. With a continual improvement in women’s rights in China throughout the years, single females no longer need to rush into marriage to receive certain legal standing. Many women now seek to further their education and advance their careers over settling down.

In Chinese, there’s a running joke that there are three genders: men, women, and women with PH.Ds.

Annie Xu is editor-in-chief at Cosmopolitan China, the magazine that helped popularize the term “Sheng Nu.” She said in an interview that rather than being worried about being unmarried at age 30, “My biggest fear is marrying the wrong man.”

MY POINT IS NOT THE ARTICLE BUT THE COMMENTS THAT FOLLOW FROM A COUPLE OF WESTERN CHUMPS, ALWAYS READY TO SWOOP IN:

BRYAN HEWITT
11/17/2015, 6:06:13 AM
As Canadian, I'd be happy to meet a Sheng Nu around 38-40

HENRY-MARK STYGAR
11/17/2015, 11:32:51 AM
I would like to meet "Sheng Nu " age 38 - 50 or " divorce Sheng Nu " if I can use new name like this.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:41 am

The chumpsters are always ready to swoop in and give everything for a sniff of used up hags. No wonder men's movements never work.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:08 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 am

Ghost wrote:Age-old problem - we can't serve God and Mammon, so to speak. That grind is part of what has gotten us into this mess in the first place. America takes it to the extreme, where the grind matters more than anything else. Money is god there, as false as ever. China isn't as bad as that yet. It has its own grind but it is nothing like America's. Family formation is considered supremely important in China. I suspect that will last there. For us foreigners, we don't get in on that. A decade ago, I think the average Western man had a chance in this world. I no longer think most of them - us - do. Strangely enough, I don't stress out as much as I used to because I see that all societies suck - it's a matter of how much and in what ways. If a meteor struck Earth tomorrow and eradicated all human life on this orb, I don't think it would be any big loss. All systems and all societies fail eventually. Even the good ones. That's the miserable truth I'm trying to accept so I can get along with my life. The only real solution is for humanity to have a collective repentance - a change of heart - but that, I'm certain, will not happen before humanity perishes.

This issue has really given me pause to think about where I really want to live. Once all these considerations are out of the way, all that really remains is the environment you like most versus the cost of living. I'm sitting in a hotel in Shanghai right now, and my reason for being here, a business meeting, cancelled on me. Now, after some cursory checking online, I realise I could have been relaxing in Japan for an overall slightly cheaper rate than I am spending accomplishing very little here.

I'd have faster and more reliable, unblocked internet, no people making disgusting noises and spitting everywhere, no people constantly staring at and talking about me(thinking I can't understand them) and, possibly, better food choices. I speak both languages, so that isn't an issue. I am wondering why I am here.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions