Is it possible for a black man to get a quality girl in USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Is it possible for a black man to get a quality girl in USA

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Just got back from a horrible tinder date last night. I was supposed to go to a bar with this girl and her friend. To make a short story short, these women were some rabid Tyrone hoodrat chasers and I ended up leaving the bar without telling them. I can't really be mad because these type of women are future single moms and those hood rats won't amount to **** in society. I give props to any black male that can find a normal white woman because he found a unicorn. I have been suggested to date within my race, but black women are just as bad. In addition, I only get attention from white women anyway. Whites, Asians, and Hispanics can date within their race, but the black man has been cursed pretty much. Are we being outbred like in South America?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it possible for a black man to get a quality girl in

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Darcy I love you man, the way you whine is soo cool Daddyoo. All the males are complaining, the whites will tell you they are being phased out as well.

The women can get away with all this crap because the all powerful state says they can, can all these technologies replace a women's need for a man ? can the credit monopoly guide all this information to complete a transformation with applied tech to make men irrelevant ?

Cornfed get in here and give this young man some guidance from a real expert on social affairs!
Time to Hide!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Just got back from a horrible tinder date last night. I was supposed to go to a bar with this girl and her friend. To make a short story short, these women were some rabid Tyrone hoodrat chasers and I ended up leaving the bar without telling them. I can't really be mad because these type of women are future single moms and those hood rats won't amount to **** in society. I give props to any black male that can find a normal white woman because he found a unicorn. I have been suggested to date within my race, but black women are just as bad. In addition, I only get attention from white women anyway. Whites, Asians, and Hispanics can date within their race, but the black man has been cursed pretty much. Are we being outbred like in South America?
Not all Hispanic women date their own.. I would suggest dating a Hispanic woman who likes black men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Just got back from a horrible tinder date last night. I was supposed to go to a bar with this girl and her friend. To make a short story short, these women were some rabid Tyrone hoodrat chasers and I ended up leaving the bar without telling them. I can't really be mad because these type of women are future single moms and those hood rats won't amount to **** in society. I give props to any black male that can find a normal white woman because he found a unicorn. I have been suggested to date within my race, but black women are just as bad. In addition, I only get attention from white women anyway. Whites, Asians, and Hispanics can date within their race, but the black man has been cursed pretty much. Are we being outbred like in South America?
-Question-
Is it possible for a Black to find a quality girl in the USA?

That is A FUCKKING STUPID QUESTION! If I was in charge I would have you banned for even asking that question.
This is Happier Abroad not Happier With An American Bitch.

-Mr. Darcy You Say-
"I only get attention from white women anyway."
This is because white women are brainwashed to give blacks attention. First you complain White chicks give you no attention, then bitch that White women give you attention.

-Answer-
NO YOU f***ing MORON THERE ARE NO QUALITY GIRLS IN THE USA!

If you are too poor and too stupid to leave America:
1. Get out of the ghetto.
2. Do not associate with any black people. FACT: The only reason you are around hood rats is because you are in the hood.
3. Be White- White men get treated best by black females.
White Men/Black Female are 44% less likely to divorce compared to white women/white men marriages.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 551AAqKH5P

Listen to Patrick O'Neal my favorite comedian. Brazil/Columbia in South America are where to meet women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_SI4jaZcI
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 12th, 2016, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"Happier With An American Bitch"
W could register that domain and target the Asian male demographic. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

quality girl in USA? You do know the title of this website, correct? Your question was answered when you came to this site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Even if quality girls exited in the West, they by definition would not be mudsharks.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I get attention from black women - but there's always Tyrone standing behind her glaring at me like he wants to kill me....Pretty ridiculous/bad for guys who don't even care about their own women, right? And I can't have access to these women, unless I want to fight Tyrone; and it's not even just him...he will have 15 of his homies there with him - if and when he can't do it, himself.

I constantly hear this...dude, what are you complaining about. Just go get a white girl. I can guarantee you, you won't have a hostile white guy staring holes through you, unless you're being hostile, yourself. He'll probably just run away...
You know I constantly hear from people how white men are the most 'sought after'. White males are the least masculine male now, thanks to society completely beating the shit out of us, denigrating us to absolute castration- status, and they always show the white guy weakening under other minorities. Last time I checked, women were attracted to dominance'.
What people say they want, and what they actually feel - has never been further apart...

Just my two cents. Idk what you are complaining about. It's "cool now" for all the white girls to go and hook up with a black guy.
What is it cool now for a white guy to do - become a fag or sissy?
Who wants white guys? Sorry, I just find it hard to feel compassion for you. What are you complaining about.
I'm also sick and Goddamned tired of having men of other minorities deliberality try to emasculate me out in public - especially when I'm with my game with a woman. They see this on the ZOG media, so they think they should do it.
Don't get mad at me if I have little or almost zero compassion for other male minorities.

You guys have it the easiest - especially when it comes to dating/jobs/school, university.... gee, what else did I leave out?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.