Have you reached peak friendship?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Have you reached peak friendship?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hi guys,

I found an excellent news article the other day that revealed from a study that peak friendships occur around the age of 25, then it's all downhill. The article then states that the friends you have around 40 stabilize to about 55, then your circle of friends will decrease again.
As people get older, their social networks wax and wane before ultimately fizzling down to a small group of close acquaintances.

According to a new study, people will have the highest number of friends around the time they reach 25.
In the study published today in Royal Society Open Science, researchers from Aalto and Oxford Universities analysed the cell phone communications of 3.2 million users in Europe.

The team looked at the calling patterns (excluding text messages) between pairs of people of known age and gender in 2007.

Overall, the researchers found that peak friendship would occur at around 25 years old
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... women.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have you reached peak friendship?

Post by jamesbond »

In America you make your friends early in life. Once you are out of school, it's very difficult to make friends with people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

The girls were brainwashed at a very early age (kindergarten and 1st grade). They went for a$$holes even back then (which means their mothers were a$$holes too). I was brought up in an all black neighborhood, which means I had no friends in that neighborhood (the girls were/are absolutely evil. Being multiracial with "good hair" was a sin in an all black neighborhood, yet light skinned girls received better treatment than I. I don't get it). The table I sat at during lunch was truly diverse. Black, white, filipino, and multi. We were "outsiders" and we embraced it. We were completely different from one another, yet we got along perfectly. While everyone else segregated themselves, we were integrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's because the jerks are among the few men left who will not submit to a woman. They are in charge. Yes, you can get a lot more women by being a jerk than you can by being a wuss. That is because they were made to follow a strong man. They were made to submit. A woman will have a hard time submitting to a man who isn't strong. That's why they will take a jerk over a wuss any day of the week. Men were meant to be men. Women were meant to be women. So instead of being upset about it, you should just realize that all you need to do is be a man (not a jerk) and take charge, be willing to (and you must) say 'no' to them, etc.

This doesn't speak for black women though. That's something completely different.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.