Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:48 am

and Philippines will become a very good place to be :)

I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer and I read people's hands out of curiosity and doing future predictions.

When I was in Philippines, i use to check on girls hands to find their future and every girls had incredible fate line..I have seen over 5000+ hands and never seen so many people from one place showing incredible future.

I was perplexed as I had not seen anything like this ever and these girls are not rich, but from lower middle class households, something incredible should happen to Philippines if their fate line needs to come true and I believe...Its Duterte and his no nonsense approach that will make ordinary Filipinos rise up and live a life of luxury.

ONLY, X factor is, I seen Rothschild Economist magazine Predicting something unusual happening before elections in Philippines, which could possibly mean no elections..NOT SURE....We are running on Multiple Time Lines Folks....These are the two time lines i see.

Philippines will SURELY CHANGE by NEXT MONTH..Guaranteed :roll: :roll:

The best place on earth will get even better from next month onwards 8) 8)
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby publicduende » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:06 am

Did you check Duterte's palm as well? :-)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby ryanx » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 pm

The best place on earth?
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby cdnFA » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:55 pm

ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?

He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filipina-idiot-wife-dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks/
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:55 pm

It's better to read the backs of womens' hands. It's the best way to tell how old they really are. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:11 am

To be honest, the more industrialized a country gets, the worse the woman become. I hope he's as corrupt as other Filipino Presidents in the past. Lol.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:22 am

publicduende wrote:Did you check Duterte's palm as well? :-)

He is the messiah, there palm lines changes every month...They are messengers of god...Very hard to read anyways :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

Why not? Ask Winston :lol: Even with all problems..He chooses Philippines as Number 1 country

What other country can we vote...The fake America or Rapistan Europe...ohh Please :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:25 am

cdnFA wrote:

He says

Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby cdnFA » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:27 pm

starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

He says

Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?

I was talking to this guy and girl about 12 years back. He was derping on about how the Ancient Egyptians would if they dislike you kill you and everyone who had ever heard of you which 1: Impossible and 2: they would just deface the moments and strike you from the records as much as possible. He claimed the Chinese Yakusa killed Bruce Lee, never mind that they are Japanese and it isn't really a front runner theory. He didn't know the difference between an APC and a tank.

Every thing he said was factually wrong. I corrected him on every point but alas we didn't have access to a computer and even then it was a long time ago so I couldn't prove he was wrong. Seems that when it comes to a fat egghead or some faggity cool guy with Fabio hair, a girl will take the latters word are more trust worthy.

Anyway. Afterword she came to me and moaned that I always had to be right. No bitch, I was right. it isn't a choice of desire, just that your friend had a gift for getting everything wrong.

Same thing here. Why is it that the Philippines and Thailand get so much criticism from white people when the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Viets don't. Maybe because there is some truth to the matter and being a slobbering fan boy, you get butthurt over it.

Also I am pretty sure your typical Chinese, Japanese and Korean thinks they are superior to other neighbouring nations and much more so than SEA and Indians. Your comment about it being a white thing is just woefully ignorant on your part.

Also these negative comments about the Philippines can often be heard by other Philippines.

Also while we are at it, by what logical stretch does pointing out the stupidity of others prove that one is stupid. Sounds like bullshit PC logic, or perhaps you have been in the Philippines too long yourself. Also by calling the blog retarded would this not prove that you are retarded by your logic.

But again.
I really don't expect much from you. Sounds like you would fit in very well over there.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:13 am

cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

He says

I was talking to this guy and girl about 12 years back. He was derping on about how the Ancient Egyptians would if they dislike you kill you and everyone who had ever heard of you which 1: Impossible and 2: they would just deface the moments and strike you from the records as much as possible. He claimed the Chinese Yakusa killed Bruce Lee, never mind that they are Japanese and it isn't really a front runner theory. He didn't know the difference between an APC and a tank.

Every thing he said was factually wrong. I corrected him on every point but alas we didn't have access to a computer and even then it was a long time ago so I couldn't prove he was wrong. Seems that when it comes to a fat egghead or some faggity cool guy with Fabio hair, a girl will take the latters word are more trust worthy.

Anyway. Afterword she came to me and moaned that I always had to be right. No bitch, I was right. it isn't a choice of desire, just that your friend had a gift for getting everything wrong.

Same thing here. Why is it that the Philippines and Thailand get so much criticism from white people when the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Viets don't. Maybe because there is some truth to the matter and being a slobbering fan boy, you get butthurt over it.

Also I am pretty sure your typical Chinese, Japanese and Korean thinks they are superior to other neighbouring nations and much more so than SEA and Indians. Your comment about it being a white thing is just woefully ignorant on your part.

Also these negative comments about the Philippines can often be heard by other Philippines.

Also while we are at it, by what logical stretch does pointing out the stupidity of others prove that one is stupid. Sounds like bullshit PC logic, or perhaps you have been in the Philippines too long yourself. Also by calling the blog retarded would this not prove that you are retarded by your logic.

But again.
I really don't expect much from you. Sounds like you would fit in very well over there.

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:15 am

Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D

Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:07 am

starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D

Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:

Talk about taking seriously ? if StarStud can get his alien probe serviced there with no problem then I guess a Ghost can as well..

Space Monsters...... :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions