Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Post by starchild5 »

and Philippines will become a very good place to be :)

I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer and I read people's hands out of curiosity and doing future predictions.

When I was in Philippines, i use to check on girls hands to find their future and every girls had incredible fate line..I have seen over 5000+ hands and never seen so many people from one place showing incredible future.

I was perplexed as I had not seen anything like this ever and these girls are not rich, but from lower middle class households, something incredible should happen to Philippines if their fate line needs to come true and I believe...Its Duterte and his no nonsense approach that will make ordinary Filipinos rise up and live a life of luxury.

ONLY, X factor is, I seen Rothschild Economist magazine Predicting something unusual happening before elections in Philippines, which could possibly mean no elections..NOT SURE....We are running on Multiple Time Lines Folks....These are the two time lines i see.

Philippines will SURELY CHANGE by NEXT MONTH..Guaranteed :roll: :roll:

The best place on earth will get even better from next month onwards 8) 8)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Post by publicduende »

Did you check Duterte's palm as well? :-)
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

The best place on earth?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?

He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

To be honest, the more industrialized a country gets, the worse the woman become. I hope he's as corrupt as other Filipino Presidents in the past. Lol.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:Did you check Duterte's palm as well? :-)
He is the messiah, there palm lines changes every month...They are messengers of god...Very hard to read anyways :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Why not? Ask Winston :lol: Even with all problems..He chooses Philippines as Number 1 country

What other country can we vote...The fake America or Rapistan Europe...ohh Please :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA wrote:

He says

Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

He says

Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?
I was talking to this guy and girl about 12 years back. He was derping on about how the Ancient Egyptians would if they dislike you kill you and everyone who had ever heard of you which 1: Impossible and 2: they would just deface the moments and strike you from the records as much as possible. He claimed the Chinese Yakusa killed Bruce Lee, never mind that they are Japanese and it isn't really a front runner theory. He didn't know the difference between an APC and a tank.

Every thing he said was factually wrong. I corrected him on every point but alas we didn't have access to a computer and even then it was a long time ago so I couldn't prove he was wrong. Seems that when it comes to a fat egghead or some faggity cool guy with Fabio hair, a girl will take the latters word are more trust worthy.

Anyway. Afterword she came to me and moaned that I always had to be right. No bitch, I was right. it isn't a choice of desire, just that your friend had a gift for getting everything wrong.

Same thing here. Why is it that the Philippines and Thailand get so much criticism from white people when the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Viets don't. Maybe because there is some truth to the matter and being a slobbering fan boy, you get butthurt over it.

Also I am pretty sure your typical Chinese, Japanese and Korean thinks they are superior to other neighbouring nations and much more so than SEA and Indians. Your comment about it being a white thing is just woefully ignorant on your part.

Also these negative comments about the Philippines can often be heard by other Philippines.

Also while we are at it, by what logical stretch does pointing out the stupidity of others prove that one is stupid. Sounds like bullshit PC logic, or perhaps you have been in the Philippines too long yourself. Also by calling the blog retarded would this not prove that you are retarded by your logic.

But again.
I really don't expect much from you. Sounds like you would fit in very well over there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

He says

I was talking to this guy and girl about 12 years back. He was derping on about how the Ancient Egyptians would if they dislike you kill you and everyone who had ever heard of you which 1: Impossible and 2: they would just deface the moments and strike you from the records as much as possible. He claimed the Chinese Yakusa killed Bruce Lee, never mind that they are Japanese and it isn't really a front runner theory. He didn't know the difference between an APC and a tank.

Every thing he said was factually wrong. I corrected him on every point but alas we didn't have access to a computer and even then it was a long time ago so I couldn't prove he was wrong. Seems that when it comes to a fat egghead or some faggity cool guy with Fabio hair, a girl will take the latters word are more trust worthy.

Anyway. Afterword she came to me and moaned that I always had to be right. No bitch, I was right. it isn't a choice of desire, just that your friend had a gift for getting everything wrong.

Same thing here. Why is it that the Philippines and Thailand get so much criticism from white people when the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Viets don't. Maybe because there is some truth to the matter and being a slobbering fan boy, you get butthurt over it.

Also I am pretty sure your typical Chinese, Japanese and Korean thinks they are superior to other neighbouring nations and much more so than SEA and Indians. Your comment about it being a white thing is just woefully ignorant on your part.

Also these negative comments about the Philippines can often be heard by other Philippines.

Also while we are at it, by what logical stretch does pointing out the stupidity of others prove that one is stupid. Sounds like bullshit PC logic, or perhaps you have been in the Philippines too long yourself. Also by calling the blog retarded would this not prove that you are retarded by your logic.

But again.
I really don't expect much from you. Sounds like you would fit in very well over there.

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D
Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D
Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:
Talk about taking seriously ? if StarStud can get his alien probe serviced there with no problem then I guess a Ghost can as well..

Space Monsters...... :oops:
Time to Hide!