Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby starchild5 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:02 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Starchild, have you ever met Palms named Rosie? :D


Not Really...That's for Americans :lol: ....When you are living in Philippines...You don't have to ever meet Rosie Palms...The Filipinas would do the job well for you :lol: :lol:


Talk about taking seriously ? if StarStud can get his alien probe serviced there with no problem then I guess a Ghost can as well..

Space Monsters...... :oops:


Yeah...I agree on this one...Even Aliens find a refuge in Philippines.... :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby starchild5 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:06 am

starchild5 wrote:

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:


I want to clarify above line as it could be misinterpreted

Why would a guy living in first world country...pick on poor third world folks...Don't they have anything better to do? Its totally heartless...Every human being has flaws, making fun of Filipinos in the most disgusting manner speaks of that guys heartless attitude.

That is the problem with most White Guys...They cannot comprehend people's feelings...We should make fun of white people dying of Cancer and their kids getting Autism now and getting vaccinated by crap jews...

White race will always pick on the wrong guys...Its Jews you need to be pissed with Not Filipinos...
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby cdnFA » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:54 am

starchild5 wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

You are a WHITE GUY Aren't you..... :lol: Sorry, but you really have to do more to take your posts seriously...

Mixing some English words here and there won't contribute to anything...you are good at going in circles and I wish you best of luck...I don't debate with White Logic now a days... :lol: :lol:


I want to clarify above line as it could be misinterpreted

Why would a guy living in first world country...pick on poor third world folks...Don't they have anything better to do? Its totally heartless...Every human being has flaws, making fun of Filipinos in the most disgusting manner speaks of that guys heartless attitude.

That is the problem with most White Guys...They cannot comprehend people's feelings...We should make fun of white people dying of Cancer and their kids getting Autism now and getting vaccinated by crap jews...

White race will always pick on the wrong guys...Its Jews you need to be pissed with Not Filipinos...


Most of the guys on that site seem to have or are currently living there and or married to them and have reasons for their hate.

As for myself, I repeat what I hear as well as counter arguments because it is something people should be aware of before they pull up stakes and go overseas.

I knew a guy who lived in Thailand for about 5 years and married over there. He would not shut up about how Thailand was this perfect place to live and get married in.
To hear it from him, no teachers ever get screwed over.
Nobody ever ended up with a lazy good for nothing bar girl.
Nobody ever had a girl or her thug friends forge his signature and take his property while the cops do nothing living him unable to afford to go back home
Nobody has ever brought a thai wife back home only to have her split the moment she can't get booted out of the country.
Nobody has ever had a girl put a mortgage on his home, take the money and go back to Thailand abandoning hubby and kids.

Every time I pointed out that there were negatives he would just accuse me of having never left the country and not knowing anything because apparently only his experiences counted and nobody else did.

Being a board about people moving abroad, I think the downside needs to be up front also. Even those guys who seem to be fanboys of the Philippines on the youtube seem to point out that one needs to be very very careful. Warnings far in excess of other places in the East except for Thailand.
Where there is smoke there is fire. There are problems with all peoples, just seems that the fail is stronger in the PI and Thailand then elsewhere.

However with your comments about Autism and the Jews, as well as your astrology and palm habits, I am guessing there is a lot of things you have trouble comprehending.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby OutWest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:49 am

starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?



He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filipina-idiot-wife-dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks/


Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?


Most of the complainers on sites like that are in the idiot subset themselves. They take no time to understand the culture of their wife and they tend to be shallow but judgemental, which = arrogance. They are especially critical because the only filipinas who will put up with their loser a$$ are probably not so bright. The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:31 am

OutWest wrote:[The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.


:lol:

First laugh of the day, thanks!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Let me know when this thread gets back on topic.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby starchild5 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:20 am

OutWest wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
ryanx wrote:The best place on earth?



He says
"I'm a palmist and a amateur astrologer"

So what do you expect. Sounds like he fits in perfectly.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filipina-idiot-wife-dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks/


Another retarded white mans blog, who thinks he knows the world....Making fun of Filipinos does nothing, only proves a white mans stupidity.....You want me to take you seriously...DON"T BE A WHITE GUY... :lol: :lol:

Off all the races on earth...Why do a White guy has to do this...WHY? What makes him think..He is far superior to Filipinos?


Most of the complainers on sites like that are in the idiot subset themselves. They take no time to understand the culture of their wife and they tend to be shallow but judgemental, which = arrogance. They are especially critical because the only filipinas who will put up with their loser a$$ are probably not so bright. The bright and beautiful girls are smart enough to have nothing to do with Earl buttcrack in his flip flops, beer breath and wife beater T-shirt.


Well Said...There is complain and there is nagging and being a Ahole..That site is nothing but bottom feeders of human race...Everyone has something to say about Philippines, even I have negatives to say about Philippines but not in the way the site does...It just demeans Filipinos as a race.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:45 am

I think he will win presidency. Duterte is the best man for the job. Bongbong Marcos will win Vice President and promote the shit out of the tourism sector, boosting the economy like crazy. I have a very good feeling about the frontrunners in the current Filipino elections.

But if the Filipino people get too hooked on Fernando Poe's probinsyano remake and go for Grace Poe instead, they will lose the chance of a lifetime to finally have a good administration in place, and deserve whatever lethargy they bring among themselves. Their obsession with popular culture and "celebrity candidates" might just screw them over in the end.

But lets be optimistic, and hope Duterte makes it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Duterte will be the next President of Philippines

Postby Jester » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:54 am

My prayers with Duterte to win and to make a difference.

God bless him.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest