Positives About America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Positives About America?

Post by MrMan »

When you go to the grocery store in America, you can buy cheese, lots of varieities of useful American industrial cheese, and in some cases some nice European imports.

When you go the bread section of the store, there are lots of different kinds of bread. You can almost always find hotdog buns. The exception would be the night before a snowstorm in the southeast or a hurricaine in Florida or on the gulf, where people go and buy up all the bread.

I'm comparing this to Indonesia. In Indonesia, you can take a trip through the slow Jakarta traffic to the grocery store, go the bakery section, and they don't have hot dog buns, or they don't have hamburger buns. They might just have a little bit of a New Zeland cheese. And the Kraft cheese you get is yellow instead of orange. You buy it and take it home and heat it up in a pan on bread with some margirine or butter and it doesn't melt. A little touches the pan and doesn't melt. You get out a dictionary to find out it's process cheese. They don't even refrigerate the stuff. It doesn't melt. It's almost like some kind of plastic. And I don't think you can find Cheese Whiz in Indonesia.

In just about any US grocery store, there are dill cucumber pickles and olives.

Order a salad in a restaurant in the USA and you can usually get ranch dressing. They usually offer French, vinegerette or Italian, and maybe balsamic dressing. In Indonesia, the lettuce just might be washed in non-pottable tap water, still wet, and they've got Thousand Island, and maybe mayonaise, and maybe some other weird dressing. It kind of ruins the experience.

The US also has lots of cheap high quality beef. At least it tastes good. Beef is expensive in Indonesia, and it can be pretty tough.

Spices are high quality in the US. Buy spices from Indonesia in the US, and they are good quality. Buy them in Indonesia, and you realize they export a lot of the high quality stuff out of the country.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: 3. Beautiful, if not too materialistic, women
Beautiful women in America, are you kidding? The US has the highest obesity level of any country in the world. On top of that, there just is not a lot of good looking women in the US period. In fact, outside of New York city and Los Angeles, there are almost NO attractive women!

You can walk through a big city like Chicago for days and out of the thousands of women you see, only 5% will be attractive. Believe me, I have done this and so have my friends. :lol:
It's not just due to the obesity epidemic. Fashion standards in the U.S. have dropped, such that people only dress for comfort. And then you add in the fact that most American women are masculine. Add in tattoos and piercings, the list just goes on.

Here in Mexico, there are a lot more attractive women than in the States, especially if you go to Guadalajara, Monterrey, or Sinaloa. And there are a lot of Mexican women who are technically overweight but are still much more attractive than the whales in the U.S. In fact, I see far fewer land whales in Mexico, except near the U.S. border.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

1. Amazon delivers quickly.
2. Noise ordinances.
3. Much open space.
4. Many suckers to screw financially.
5. Free speech.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Open spaces, parks, no littering. Lots of opportunities...if you can see through all the bullshit subterfuge. Lots of things to do, curvaceous women with sexual appetites and liberally use it, big things, fishing, quiet.
Business opportunities, opportunities to make money, start a business, go on hiking trails, etc.

Screwing people over is wrong....have a heart dude. You follow the OT? No, I don't think so. You are evil as hell.

There are lots of positive and good things here, there's just also lots of filth, subterfuge, infiltration and deception. You have to be able to see it and know right from wrong.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Eric wrote:Open spaces, parks, no littering. Lots of opportunities...if you can see through all the bullshit subterfuge. Lots of things to do, curvaceous women with sexual appetites and liberally use it, big things, fishing, quiet.
Business opportunities, opportunities to make money, start a business, go on hiking trails, etc.

Screwing people over is wrong....have a heart dude. You follow the OT? No, I don't think so. You are evil as hell.

There are lots of positive and good things here, there's just also lots of filth, subterfuge, infiltration and deception. You have to be able to see it and know right from wrong.
Now I'm going to stop you right there. There are things to do in America, but for the most part, that's if you have a wife and family, a girlfriend/date, or friends. But not if you're a single guy. Remember that in America, virtually everything is geared towards couples, families, and groups.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

While I could think of a few positives for America, thinking of positives about Americans is much harder. Other than the wealth that they have retained from the past when Americans weren't scum, which I can screw them out of, I can't think of one single other redeeming quality. When this wealth runs out, as it inevitably will, Americans should just be ground up and used for fertilizer.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Fschmidt - you should get down on your knees and accept Christ as your messiah, as your savior. It's the only way you won't burn forever. Its what the Jews should have done, their guilt upon them.

The sins you and your people have created are monstrous...
there's no other way for you.

You are an evil and sick man... please for your sake, accept CHRIST your MESSIAH.
Last edited by Eric on March 16th, 2017, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Eric wrote:Open spaces, parks, no littering. Lots of opportunities...if you can see through all the bullshit subterfuge. Lots of things to do, curvaceous women with sexual appetites and liberally use it, big things, fishing, quiet.

Now I'm going to stop you right there. There are things to do in America, but for the most part, that's if you have a wife and family, a girlfriend/date, or friends. But not if you're a single guy. Remember that in America, virtually everything is geared towards couples, families, and groups.
Yes, like going to the main park in this area. This is for tourists and lovers. Sometimes there are families, but mostly not within proper age range. The same for the beach. The venue surrounding the beach is made for people who are dating and who are married with families.

I think the only way to meet women is randomly, and it helps to be in an area that is saturated with attractive women, like a college town or something, or at least some very large organization that attracts young women.

But you know how they always warn you that in Latin America some woman is going to pull a scam on you? Nobody ever warns you about the way women are at home.

The sad thing is, you used to could meet women at shopping malls, since many women are preoccupied with it. Now you go there, it is just like a desert. Plus local supermarket chains also allow people to buy their groceries online and have them delivered for a $18.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:While I could think of a few positives for America, thinking of positives about Americans is much harder. Other than the wealth that they have retained from the past when Americans weren't scum, which I can screw them out of, I can't think of one single other redeeming quality. When this wealth runs out, as it inevitably will, Americans should just be ground up and used for fertilizer.

You are really a sick man. People like you should be locked up, away from a healthy and functioning society. You are everything I rail against and that worked hard to destroy me, when I was younger....and the countless others here who the JEW - you; have benefited from...talked down on, scammed financially as you put it.

People like you really should be lined up and executed.

Take a look folks. This is a Jew, and this is what a Jew does and how a Jew thinks, they've never had societies of their own...never known what its like to love, build something...have a community. Their history is marred with 109+ expulsions, they've been kicked out of every country they've settled in, they are anti-human, anti family...anti-nature. They don't know community and trust and brotherly friendship and love, don't appreciate bonds or cultivating things nicely or have any respect for anyone that do; they come together as a pack of wolves come together to tear apart their prey. The Jews even hate each other, they are a sick, depraved, isolated and thoroughly messed in the head, neurotic people.

they really should all be lined up and executed - that think like that.

This guy is a criminal, a thief, degenerate, sick, probably a pedo also, who always says that he wishes all of humanity and Americans would just die, he wants to slit their throats etc.

Why do we tolerate this? Winston you should give him an exodus. How's this psychopath a moderator...
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

fschmidt might be a horrible person (I don't have an overwhelmingly positive impression of him from his posts here,) maybe, maybe not. Dunno. But regarding what he's saying, specifically regarding "screwing people" is that more or less, most businesses in America are based on "screwing people" and to some extent it's what the entire economy of America is about, this goes from the top for wars for oil and opium, to the middle, with the mortgage industry and home ownership scam and college, to the bottom, with say, auto repair shops ripping people off. There's just lots and lots of businesses in USA that are more or less... scams. Kirby vacuums, timeshares, Rent-a-Center, etc. And with all these scams, come people working for them "just doing their jobs" being the cog in the machine "just following orders" scamming their fellow Americans. In reality, a large portion of the American economy is more or less based upon scams in one way or the other. If you work at Rent-A-Center for example, you're still culpable in scamming people, just not as culpable as the guy at the top heading the operation, but there's still some culpability. And even living in USA, by paying taxes, etc, you're culpable for the various wars, you're culpable for foreign exploitation buying products made in terrible work conditions for next to nothing, etc.

I'm not gonna be as brash as fschmidt and say all Americans are horrible and deserve to die or whatever (I will even miss my friends and family a bit, when God willing, I leave this country...) but I do just want to point this out about the economy. Really only a small part of the American economy is not a scam, as in, well made products, or good quality goods and services offered at a reasonable rate.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

onethousandknives wrote:Really only a small part of the American economy is not a scam, as in, well made products, or good quality goods and services offered at a reasonable rate.
Which part? I think such a thing is impossible because modern American consumers hate quality. I discuss the nature of American business here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=27151
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:Really only a small part of the American economy is not a scam, as in, well made products, or good quality goods and services offered at a reasonable rate.
Which part? I think such a thing is impossible because modern American consumers hate quality. I discuss the nature of American business here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=27151

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? What are you going to do when all your resources (people) are used up dry...where will you go? You Jews can't leech off of each other in Israel could you...that wouldn't work.

The Jew world order Utopia it will look like Mad Max Fury Road.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? What are you going to do when all your resources (people) are used up dry...where will you go? You Jews can't leech off of each other in Israel could you...that wouldn't work.

I will sell whatever consumers will pay for. Since Americans are scum who hate quality, the only business is to scam them. But the world will be much better when these scum run out of money because then quality may actually sell. By then the Russians or Chinese should have a richer market and I could actually try selling quality products to these people.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? What are you going to do when all your resources (people) are used up dry...where will you go? You Jews can't leech off of each other in Israel could you...that wouldn't work.

I will sell whatever consumers will pay for. Since Americans are scum who hate quality, the only business is to scam them. But the world will be much better when these scum run out of money because then quality may actually sell. By then the Russians or Chinese should have a richer market and I could actually try selling quality products to these people.
Gotta agree, especially in light of a business interaction I had today with my business.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:

You think the Chinese have a quality market, enjoy quality top brand, top shelf products? Do you think they manufacture or are interested in things made to last, of high workmanship and quality? Get real.... hahaha hahahah. I laughed, so hard - my tummy hurts.

What exactly is it that you sell, I mean rip people off financially, with? What are you selling to these human turds, I mean people ...who buy your products?
I think I know you'd be exactly the same anywhere - anywhere you went, you'd still lie, cheat and steal things from people; because that's in your nature. Prove me wrong, Mr. Old Testament.

You should replace that with "The Talmud", because that's actually what you follow. It's funny how YOU Jews seem to apply the same deceptions and lies, even to themselves.