Western society just give me reason to dislike them all the

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Western society just give me reason to dislike them all the

Post by Zionosis »

So my point is that I am an intelligent and generally non violent white person. But most of the white population isn't like that, I have met quite a few good white people in my time. But most occasions of people being idiots have come from white people.

For example I used to go to Chinatown a lot in Sydney because it was busy but peaceful and I used to go there with a friend a lot, I was never harassed there once. Crime there is low also.

Go to other parts of the city with white people, you are likely to come across groups of drunk idiots that will try to mess with you. I was alone and a group of white men came out of some building and were clearly drunk (they were all wearing some strange red clothes like part of a group). Then they tried to start crap with me for no reason and tried to hit me, luckily I have good reflexes and avoided being hit. And I just ran away from them (luckily I am a fast runner also).
I am not interested in fighting a group of like 9 people. I am also not interested in fighting for no reason and just being a general idiot.

That wasn't the only time either, in my town (country town in Australia, mostly white). Some bum asked me for money and I just said "No" and kept walking, then he tried to come after me.
This guy recently died in our town a few months ago, he probably tried to mess with someone and they put an end to him.

Anyway, I just notice most BS and idiotic behavior comes from my own people. I have been to Japan and was never harassed once either.

I am not saying they are perfect or anything, but in general they do harass people less and they do commit crimes less. Both things I like as I am a person who also doesn't want to harass anyone for no reason and also doesn't want to rape or kill someone.

I also find more common sense among these people, in the west I find more political correctness and I feel like people will jump all over me just for saying the truth. Like in the west many are fat and many repeat this "big is beautiful" thing and many just don't call a spade a spade, they like to be all politically correct about everything.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Western society just give me reason to dislike them all

Post by starchild5 »

I can talk about India, even with all flaws...India is one of the most peaceful countries...Here, Poverty is not a crime...All these Rape stats also is lowest if you take 1.2 billion people in India that's entire Europe and North America combined...How many rapes and murder happen in these two continents...Much more than India's.

In India, if a rape happens, it gets flashed all across the news, In Europe and America, its no big deal...many sexual assaults gets few min coverage, while in India, its there for months till the guilty is put in prison.

You can pretty much walk into any street in a big city and you will come out in one piece.

Poverty is not a crime in India. There are no Go to Zones in India.

...I lived in Mumbai where slumdog millionaire was filmed and walked all over Dharavi the largest slum in Asia and never ever felt unsafe, unlike in Rio and other American cities.

There is no concept of unsafe areas in India. You can go to anywhere in India if you an Indian and worry about nothing...For tourist, of-course common sense should be practiced as certain element seek out foreign tourists.

Of-course, we know how corrupt, poor, dirty India is..The point is Physical Violence...You will never get attacked Physically in India anywhere. Its very very rare.

My Indian friend in Melbourne was attacked and he was hospitalized for few weeks when he arrived in Australia for studies, while going out for drinks with his friend. He is still traumatized by that, being an Indian, he never thought people would physically hurt him, In India, most that would happen is Verbal bickering not physical assaults. He just went out randomly in Melbourne to drink..big mistake
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Western society just give me reason to dislike them all the

Post by Zambales »

I find Asians to be more laid-back and far less confrontational than the rest of the world whether they're from the Far East or the Sub Continent. Even with the influence of alcohol, their behaviour doesn't tend to have a negative effect in my experience.

I've been drinking in an Indian Social Club for the past twenty years which is mainly populated with Sikhs. Clientele include a small percentage of whites & blacks. Very rarely is there any trouble unlike the typical bar frequented by whites.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Zambales wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 1:13 am
I find Asians to be more laid-back and far less confrontational than the rest of the world whether they're from the Far East or the Sub Continent. Even with the influence of alcohol, their behaviour doesn't tend to have a negative effect in my experience.

I've been drinking in an Indian Social Club for the past twenty years which is mainly populated with Sikhs. Clientele include a small percentage of whites & blacks. Very rarely is there any trouble unlike the typical bar frequented by whites.
I agree. Western whites tend to be far more apt to aggressively stick their noses into others’ business and disrupt one’s personal peace, especially when alcohol-fueled. There is a certain arrogance in them that invites them into other people’s orbit.

Blacks can be this way but to a lesser extent, but it is mostly black females.

I truly feel at peace in Eastern Europe and Asia because of this.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

White people have been hopelessly brainwashed by blue pill bullshit. There's no hope in saving them, in "waking them up". Just sit back, enjoy your own life, and let the West collapse. White people are not worth being saved, they will attack you if you try to redpill them.

Post by NPCslammer »

Zionosis wrote:
April 15th, 2016, 3:39 pm
So my point is that I am an intelligent and generally non violent white person. But most of the white population isn't like that, I have met quite a few good white people in my time. But most occasions of people being idiots have come from white people.

For example I used to go to Chinatown a lot in Sydney because it was busy but peaceful and I used to go there with a friend a lot, I was never harassed there once. Crime there is low also.

Go to other parts of the city with white people, you are likely to come across groups of drunk idiots that will try to mess with you. I was alone and a group of white men came out of some building and were clearly drunk (they were all wearing some strange red clothes like part of a group). Then they tried to start crap with me for no reason and tried to hit me, luckily I have good reflexes and avoided being hit. And I just ran away from them (luckily I am a fast runner also).
I am not interested in fighting a group of like 9 people. I am also not interested in fighting for no reason and just being a general idiot.

That wasn't the only time either, in my town (country town in Australia, mostly white). Some bum asked me for money and I just said "No" and kept walking, then he tried to come after me.
This guy recently died in our town a few months ago, he probably tried to mess with someone and they put an end to him.

Anyway, I just notice most BS and idiotic behavior comes from my own people. I have been to Japan and was never harassed once either.

I am not saying they are perfect or anything, but in general they do harass people less and they do commit crimes less. Both things I like as I am a person who also doesn't want to harass anyone for no reason and also doesn't want to rape or kill someone.

I also find more common sense among these people, in the west I find more political correctness and I feel like people will jump all over me just for saying the truth. Like in the west many are fat and many repeat this "big is beautiful" thing and many just don't call a spade a spade, they like to be all politically correct about everything.
I’m white and have had the same problem with crackers. Was riding my bike in a parking lot, not obstructing anybody or anything, and some crackers in a suv just flip me off for no reason. Happened a couple times. I think that they thought my bike looked dorky, one of those one speed surfer dude kind of bicycles. So I guess they felt like flipping me off for an unapproved bike. I guess it should have been a cracker approved mountain bike or something since that looks “cool.” Perhaps it was something else, but I really have no idea. I remember the crackers in Ft. Wayne would seem really drunk and aggressive around certain establishments. Cracker women also can be really whiny bitches about a variety of things. Asians are undeniably the least aggressive and confrontational. But once you get to know certain Asians well enough they can be real cunts at times.

I’ll take crackers any day over living around niggers though.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Zionosis wrote:
April 15th, 2016, 3:39 pm

I’m white and have had the same problem with crackers. Was riding my bike in a parking lot, not obstructing anybody or anything, and some crackers in a suv just flip me off for no reason. Happened a couple times. I think that they thought my bike looked dorky, one of those one speed surfer dude kind of bicycles. So I guess they felt like flipping me off for an unapproved bike. I guess it should have been a cracker approved mountain bike or something since that looks “cool.” Perhaps it was something else, but I really have no idea. I remember the crackers in Ft. Wayne would seem really drunk and aggressive around certain establishments. Cracker women also can be really whiny bitches about a variety of things. Asians are undeniably the least aggressive and confrontational. But once you get to know certain Asians well enough they can be real cunts at times.

I’ll take crackers any day over living around niggers though.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 1:02 am
White people have been hopelessly brainwashed by blue pill bullshit. There's no hope in saving them, in "waking them up". Just sit back, enjoy your own life, and let the West collapse. White people are not worth being saved, they will attack you if you try to redpill them.
Looks like you’re long gone from this forum, but I’ve been reading through your posts. I bet at one time you were very pro Western civilization, pro-white, wanted a white woman but then you got burned 10,000 times and saw that society was filled with whores and complete and utter shitheads. I feel the same. I think I’d be considered a misanthrope at this point.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Its hard because I want to be pro-white, but like you, I've never gotten along with other white people. I went to a college that was 80% white and only 1-2% of the students were foreign exchange students, yet almost all of my friends ended up being at least non-white if not a foreign exchange student. I get along best with Arabs and Asians.

I can't reconcile the fact that the conservative values are not consistent with one another. Why should I feel patriotic over a feminist, liberal, degenerate society? Why should I oppose immigration when American culture sucks and the people here suck too? As a true conservative, shouldn't we want to import based Arabs and Asians who will overthrow feminism and liberalism?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2022, 11:58 pm
Its hard because I want to be pro-white, but like you, I've never gotten along with other white people. I went to a college that was 80% white and only 1-2% of the students were foreign exchange students, yet almost all of my friends ended up being at least non-white if not a foreign exchange student. I get along best with Arabs and Asians.

I can't reconcile the fact that the conservative values are not consistent with one another. Why should I feel patriotic over a feminist, liberal, degenerate society? Why should I oppose immigration when American culture sucks and the people here suck too? As a true conservative, shouldn't we want to import based Arabs and Asians who will overthrow feminism and liberalism?
I’m glad that you made this comment because I felt like the only one thinking this way. I’m hardcore right wing, and my thinking on race aligns a lot with guys like Nick Fuentes and Jared Taylor. That being said my experience seems very similar to yours. I found that the best friends I’ve had have been non-white. And by best I means the ones that would actually help you out, have your back, and behave like true friends. I have met some good white people, but most of them were just temporary pals or just friendly, but that’s it. All but maybe 1 or 2 were long gone after a while. As far as white family goes, don’t even get me started. I could probably write a book about how bad it is. So yeah, maybe the West deserves to raped and pillaged by third world trash. There’s still millions of whites that don’t even give a shit anyway. Why should I?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 12:56 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

I’m glad that you made this comment because I felt like the only one thinking this way. I’m hardcore right wing, and my thinking on race aligns a lot with guys like Nick Fuentes and Jared Taylor. That being said my experience seems very similar to yours. I found that the best friends I’ve had have been non-white. And by best I means the ones that would actually help you out, have your back, and behave like true friends. I have met some good white people, but most of them were just temporary pals or just friendly, but that’s it. All but maybe 1 or 2 were long gone after a while. As far as white family goes, don’t even get me started. I could probably write a book about how bad it is. So yeah, maybe the West deserves to raped and pillaged by third world trash. There’s still millions of whites that don’t even give a shit anyway. Why should I?
Pretty much the same here. I would fully support Nick Fuentes's views on race and immigration, if he was Japanese or Hungarian or from another country I respect. But the fact of the matter is that I just don't respect American culture. I feel like our culture promotes selfishness, narcissism, greed, materialism, and is actively trying to make the lives of most men in this country a living hell.

If Russia or China invaded us, why the hell would I join the military and defend this dung heap? Don't get me wrong, China is no paradise, but even China with its heavy handed authoritarianism seems like a better alternative to an America completely controlled by progressive ideology. And I have no doubt whatsoever that life in Russia is better then life in America now. Ironically the people who would have the most to gain from joining the military and defending America were such a war to occur would be woke non-binaries, feminists, and ghetto blacks.

Overall I just feel that everything that once made America a great place to live in is dead now. We're not really a nation anymore, we've become a soulless, empty, resource extraction zone full of selfish people who no longer have any idea how to truly be friends or romantic partners anymore. The only people who still know how to do those things are people who have lots of influence from foreign cultures.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 12:36 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

Pretty much the same here. I would fully support Nick Fuentes's views on race and immigration, if he was Japanese or Hungarian or from another country I respect. But the fact of the matter is that I just don't respect American culture. I feel like our culture promotes selfishness, narcissism, greed, materialism, and is actively trying to make the lives of most men in this country a living hell.

If Russia or China invaded us, why the hell would I join the military and defend this dung heap? Don't get me wrong, China is no paradise, but even China with its heavy handed authoritarianism seems like a better alternative to an America completely controlled by progressive ideology. And I have no doubt whatsoever that life in Russia is better then life in America now. Ironically the people who would have the most to gain from joining the military and defending America were such a war to occur would be woke non-binaries, feminists, and ghetto blacks.

Overall I just feel that everything that once made America a great place to live in is dead now. We're not really a nation anymore, we've become a soulless, empty, resource extraction zone full of selfish people who no longer have any idea how to truly be friends or romantic partners anymore. The only people who still know how to do those things are people who have lots of influence from foreign cultures.
I’d laugh if there ever was a draft. I bet barely anybody would even defend this pos country. The fags, feminists, SJWs, and ghetto blacks would have the most to gain, but not even they would do it. The only reason any straight white, conservative male
Should join the military is for a paycheck. That’s all the military is good for now, a paycheck. I’ve noticed they’ve been a little quieter these days about,” Defending our fweedom,” because everyone knows that is complete and utter horseshit now.

I completely agree that America is a soulless, resource extraction zone. There is no culture in America. The only culture that America has now is being an asswipe, a whore and a braindead, leftist NPC. So I guess if literally all you want to do is work, get money and buy shit then America could be alright, assuming you’re willing to tolerate the shitheads that you have to deal with at work and live around. Actually, I have wondered if getting a small house with some land out in the boonies, away from pretty much everybody, could be a decent way to live. Perhaps for an introvert and a Mgtow minded person living far away from the crime infested, leftist shithole cities and away from the cookie cutter, soulless Murican suburbs life could be alright? You could bury yourself in your hobbies and garden maybe, something like the Japanese Hikkikomori. But then again America always has a way of dropping a nuke on your plans and your happiness, so something tells me that it wouldn’t work out. But I have wondered if that might be one way to somewhat enjoy living in that shithole called America. It obviously wouldn’t work out for people who get lonely easy and need a guuuuurl.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

NPCslammer wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 3:08 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I’d laugh if there ever was a draft. I bet barely anybody would even defend this pos country. The fags, feminists, SJWs, and ghetto blacks would have the most to gain, but not even they would do it. The only reason any straight white, conservative male
Should join the military is for a paycheck. That’s all the military is good for now, a paycheck. I’ve noticed they’ve been a little quieter these days about,” Defending our fweedom,” because everyone knows that is complete and utter horseshit now.

I completely agree that America is a soulless, resource extraction zone. There is no culture in America. The only culture that America has now is being an asswipe, a whore and a braindead, leftist NPC. So I guess if literally all you want to do is work, get money and buy shit then America could be alright, assuming you’re willing to tolerate the shitheads that you have to deal with at work and live around. Actually, I have wondered if getting a small house with some land out in the boonies, away from pretty much everybody, could be a decent way to live. Perhaps for an introvert and a Mgtow minded person living far away from the crime infested, leftist shithole cities and away from the cookie cutter, soulless Murican suburbs life could be alright? You could bury yourself in your hobbies and garden maybe, something like the Japanese Hikkikomori. But then again America always has a way of dropping a nuke on your plans and your happiness, so something tells me that it wouldn’t work out. But I have wondered if that might be one way to somewhat enjoy living in that shithole called America. It obviously wouldn’t work out for people who get lonely easy and need a guuuuurl.

I agree with you guys....this place is a f***ing dump....i look around and realize there is nothing for me here.

i actually work for the military as a civilian and these guys are chumps.....they talk tough but what happens when push comes to shove?....they fold like a cheap suit.....every single one of these guys went and took the covid vaccine.....i never did.....and now they all regret it. My boss told me he took it so he could get his retirement lol.....all about money. That is all that matters. Most of these pieces of shits get money from the VA for life.....if they have ED, hearing problems, sleep problems. anxiety, depression, etc. You can make up shit and literally have thousand some dollar checks sent to you for life and all of these guys are scamming the system. MY last boss a full blown LTC.....was allowing his daughter to transition to become a man and was happy about it. He would go around calling her....his son. It f***ing blew my mind that the rot is this deep in this country. A completely feminized and weak society. If you have a true logical and rational mind then America is not for you. Do not ever join the military or serve this country. Do not become a police officer. Do not become a fire fighter. Do not help or save random americans. They do not deserve it.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 4:17 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 3:08 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I agree with you guys....this place is a f***ing dump....i look around and realize there is nothing for me here.

i actually work for the military as a civilian and these guys are chumps.....they talk tough but what happens when push comes to shove?....they fold like a cheap suit.....every single one of these guys went and took the covid vaccine.....i never did.....and now they all regret it. My boss told me he took it so he could get his retirement lol.....all about money. That is all that matters. Most of these pieces of shits get money from the VA for life.....if they have ED, hearing problems, sleep problems. anxiety, depression, etc. You can make up shit and literally have thousand some dollar checks sent to you for life and all of these guys are scamming the system. MY last boss a full blown LTC.....was allowing his daughter to transition to become a man and was happy about it. He would go around calling her....his son. It f***ing blew my mind that the rot is this deep in this country. A completely feminized and weak society. If you have a true logical and rational mind then America is not for you. Do not ever join the military or serve this country. Do not become a police officer. Do not become a fire fighter. Do not help or save random americans. They do not deserve it.
I am so glad that you mentioned those sacks of shit in the military. I got out of the army about a decade ago. The amount of absolute scum in the army was unbelievable. You are one of the few people I’ve found to acknowledge scum troops and their abuse of the VA system. These bastards will LIE THEIR ASSES off to get VA benefits. They will literally fake a back injury for years so they can live off of full disability. Then when they get out and have to go to VA to confirm their disability they will lie their asses off again. They are such utter shit that they even think they are 100% entitled to it. It’s almost like they think faking their bullshit injuries is righteous because they DESERVE to be taken care of the rest of their lives. The civilians in America are breaking their backs at shitty jobs to pay for a good portion of these piece of shit troopers and their fake ass back injuries and their fake hearing loss, fake knee pain etc.. It’s also shit because there are troopers that literally are fricked up from military life and from deployments; so when they go to the VA they get denied treatment because the VA doctors have to deal with so many fraudster, bullshit artists that the legitimately injured ones get ignored.

Just about everyone was cheating on their spouse as well. Guys get deployed and the whore wife is screwing everyone in his unit. Guys get stationed abroad and within one day they are screwing all of the bar girls off base. I bet that if there’s a world record for acts of adultery committed it’s some piece of shit in the military.

When I got out I noticed the few decent guys there were getting tired of things as well and also got out. The paycheck and gib collectors stayed in for the financial security.

And of course we haven’t even gotten to the Pentagon officials and huge defense contractor corruption that just fights wars for the New World Order, helps the globalists take over America and burns TRILLIONS of taxpayer dollars. I don’t think anyone can even imagine how corrupt the top level officials are.

It sounds like, from what you have been experiencing, the military is full of woke shit heads now and spineless paycheck collectors that took the vaccine for the gibs. They’ll probably get shipped off to Iran or Ukraine at some point to fight some pointless war for the New World Order, screw some whores, and then fake some injuries to collect the bennies afterwards. Murica
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@OutcastedPhilosopher and @NPCslammer This is all because we’ve become a country that literally doesn’t believe in punishment for scummy behavior anymore. People say things like “oh but forced moral behavior is not real moral behavior!”

Maybe so but forced moral behavior does prevent the rest of us from having to deal with the consequences of the shitty behavior of people who aren’t even bothering to force themselves to behave well anymore.

Nobody can be shamed, judged, or punished for anything in America anymore. The only thing you’ll truly get punished for is being racist, sexist, or homophobic. People seem to think murder is less evil then racism these days.