Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:38 am

ThatchyThrone wrote:Hi Starchild, thanks for offering this service. Am quite curious :)

Here are my details...

Born: October 20th 1995
Time: 10:07pm
Place: Crewe, England (UK)


The native has obsession with relationships and partnership and they are developing their relations with others in this lifetime. Although you are in some ways a loner, relationships will dominate your life. This can lead to a promiscuous personality but also a dissatisfied one regardless of how many relationships you may experience. on positive side Because the native become less self-centered they try to find the tranquil and peace in life therefore the co-operation with others, actually this can be quite good thing, they are supportive for keeping relationship together. But sometimes they lose themselves in these relationships, especially long term partnerships and business associates, brings feelings of illusion and confusion around others, which later force the native to find their own identity.

The native need to learn to calm down, release tension and allow all forms of beauty and harmony to heal themselves, release addiction to passion, ambition, anger and replace with creative things in life like in singing and enjoy nature.

Take care of your health. You can get into amazing relationships. Avoid anything related to legal matters. You can Profit a lot in any venture. The native have dreams and high hopes, They are very dedicated in whatever path they choose, They would fight whatever obstacles are put before them, They would excel both professionally and socially, They would become very affluent type of people.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am

ssjparris wrote:here is my information big pimping:

Born: May 17th 1985
Time: 10:25pm
Place: Bellflower, CA.


You will spend a lot of money on your relationships, girl friend etc. Spend lot of money to be in a relationship or get a girl. Career success assured. Would make lot of money. Success in financial matters.

The native is obsessed with their own identity. The native thinks no one understand them. The native withdraws from others because other people criticize them too much. These people like to define their personality their own way. they don't like someone else define their personality. The native don’t like other people criticism and make themselves alone and unusual in behavior and they try to find the answer about their own identity. Because of this they suffer in married life, initially the native suffer due to compromise with the partner but after sometime they did not feel satisfied with their own spouse and may wander. With time the native learns how to live alone or live in a solitude, this nature make them to introspect and learn about themselves. If unevolved the native can be very egocentric, but if evolved the person is very spiritual. These people need to listen others to overcome their shortcomings, and try to self understand about their shortcomings and should improve themselves.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Mr S » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:04 pm

May 5th 1974
11:52pm
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA

I'll provide honest feedback, whether how accurate it is. I'm somewhat familiar with the Vedic form of Astrology but have never had a reading done before.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 am

Mr S wrote:May 5th 1974
11:52pm
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA

I'll provide honest feedback, whether how accurate it is. I'm somewhat familiar with the Vedic form of Astrology but have never had a reading done before.


You will spend a lot of money on girls. To get love, it will be expensive for you. You are highly sexual. The native is trans-formative, very emotional, researching, and healer. The native needs to be careful not being destructive, vindictive, suspicious and repressed. They are resourceful, productive and stable, very practical and consistent.

The native can become obsessed with occultism or conspiracies, unveiling mysteries, they have lot of intensity and focus on the deeper side of life like an obsession. They face some life crisis and emotional trauma they feel totally stressed out. Out side they show they are strong but inside they are very deeply wounded. The native is very emotional and need to develop emotional strength.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 am

Hi Guys...Thanks for the support. For the time being. I will not be doing any more reading. I need to learn a lot more . Thanks
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby woodwater » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:45 pm

hi

9 jan 1962 2.15pm lisbon,portugal

thanks
woodwater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm

starchild5 wrote:Hi Guys...Thanks for the support. For the time being. I will not be doing any more reading. I need to learn a lot more . Thanks


Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Btw what do you mean in your readings when you say "the native"? And how much of your reading is copy and paste and how much is interpretation?

Are there any free online programs for Vedic Astrology that we can use? I tried some on my android app but they made no sense at all and were not even functional.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:40 am

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Hi Guys...Thanks for the support. For the time being. I will not be doing any more reading. I need to learn a lot more . Thanks


Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Btw what do you mean in your readings when you say "the native"? And how much of your reading is copy and paste and how much is interpretation?

Are there any free online programs for Vedic Astrology that we can use? I tried some on my android app but they made no sense at all and were not even functional.


Really, Thanks Winston, Since - No one replied to my readings as I have asked everyone to give their honest opinion, except Eric and you... no one replied...I thought my readings are either very bad or people finding their inner most vibe exposed out in the open have chickened out and not bothered to give an honest opinion :lol: Even Mr. S did not gave his opinion when he promised he would :roll:

The Native Means the person I'm reading the chart to..So it would be you...

-------------------

The readings are 70% copy and paste from various websites but those websites have 100s of article, so it won't make sense to people who are new to this and 30% my own understanding of your chart. However, all Websites copy from age old scriptures but few do it very well. I'm just starting out and this is a vast subject, so I need to copy from as much sources as I can to make it accurate reading of my understanding of your chart.

This technique is used by Yogis in Himalayas to read your chart. I read in an article that, a yogi would look at one planet only and nothing else to map out your life and it was very true. So I did the same and implied it on me and some friends and we were blown away. I did further research on this planet called RAHU, which is not known to many even in mainstream science as its invisible to naked eye and found out, this invisible planet is the cause of this age of darkness itself.

Hence, this is Kinda First Time Online outside Himalayas that humanity is getting a taste of this technique.
That was the reason, I needed to test it on as many people as possible but people did not gave a feedback, hence, i decided to stop it - but since, you have given your opinion. I would now continue it.

--------------------------------

This planet RAHU where-ever is found on your birth chart, would be the area, you would give most of your life energy into...This is the planet that is the root cause of it all....It is not visible to the eye.

Only Vedic Astrology can liberate your soul truly. I only found this few months ago, even though I'm Indian.

People should learn Vedic Astrology to liberate themselves.

---------------------------

This is the best website to get accurate chart.

https://www.astrogyan.com/enter/indian_astrology_horoscope_chart_prediction.html

The above site is the best to get you a good Vedic Chart. Register and enter your date of birth details and you can get a chart.

--------------------------

By the way - Just for you - Since you gave a Feedback :D - I looked into your other planets for more details - which are true as well and play out in ones life - you have incredible Dharma-Karmadhipati Raja Yoga meaning a life of wealth, comfort and luxury all around. Your Jupiter is sitting on the 10th house. Profession wise, you can earn a lot.

Expanding horizons, traveling, publishing, and exploring foreign cultures and belief systems serve your need to build a reputation, gain recognition for achievements and find a vocation. Publishing become your profession. You become a publisher because you like the status the profession gives (This forum could be kind of publishing in this age) An interest in metaphysics influences your choice of vocation. Interactions with people of other cultures play a part in the profession you choose. Traveling helps you become more widely known. Your personal belief system influences how widely known you become. You find meaning through your choice of vocation. You travel because it makes you seem important. You apply your wisdom to gaining status and social standing.

You work hard to achieve all of your success. You don’t believe in random luck. Everything you have is because you earned it.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:58 am

woodwater wrote:hi

9 jan 1962 2.15pm lisbon,portugal

thanks


Please give a feedback :D

You are having a hard time to be peaceful at heart. There was lot of chaos in early family life of you and you did not receive mother nourishment properly. Somehow due to some reason in the childhood, You were a put lot of responsibility, therefore later in life you don’t like to take responsibilities.

You may have lacked proper nurturing in your childhood which compels you to find peace. The native is obsessed over inner peace and feeling good and feeling connected to the heart at the expense often of external situations. These people have hard time with their colleagues and don’t like to work with them, because of their non adjusting nature in carrier place there have difficulty rising in carrier. Often there is a lot of confusion with both parents. The native not able to understand mother problems and which create rift between mother relations with the native. You have influences from your father, both positive and negative.

The native can lead to intense secrecy and keeping a part of the personality hidden, however much they project open friendliness , but these people are hard to understand, and they are keeping a part of themselves private.

By the way, I looked into other planets as you have a very different chart than I have seen anywhere.

Your chart shows, you can literally become a billionaire or an ascetic, Hermit or Mendicant, You can become a new age guru or something.....You can make money or you can be a religious guru...I'm kinda confused...I suggest you go to a professional vedic astrologer ..you can do great things
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby woodwater » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:57 pm

starchild5 wrote:
woodwater wrote:hi

9 jan 1962 2.15pm lisbon,portugal

thanks


Please give a feedback :D

You are having a hard time to be peaceful at heart. There was lot of chaos in early family life of you and you did not receive mother nourishment properly. Somehow due to some reason in the childhood, You were a put lot of responsibility, therefore later in life you don’t like to take responsibilities.

You may have lacked proper nurturing in your childhood which compels you to find peace. The native is obsessed over inner peace and feeling good and feeling connected to the heart at the expense often of external situations. These people have hard time with their colleagues and don’t like to work with them, because of their non adjusting nature in carrier place there have difficulty rising in carrier. Often there is a lot of confusion with both parents. The native not able to understand mother problems and which create rift between mother relations with the native. You have influences from your father, both positive and negative.

The native can lead to intense secrecy and keeping a part of the personality hidden, however much they project open friendliness , but these people are hard to understand, and they are keeping a part of themselves private.

By the way, I looked into other planets as you have a very different chart than I have seen anywhere.

Your chart shows, you can literally become a billionaire or an ascetic, Hermit or Mendicant, You can become a new age guru or something.....You can make money or you can be a religious guru...I'm kinda confused...I suggest you go to a professional vedic astrologer ..you can do great things

what u say about mum not true,andi want innner peace but im mee concerned about sex lol
woodwater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:09 am

woodwater wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
woodwater wrote:hi

9 jan 1962 2.15pm lisbon,portugal

thanks


Please give a feedback :D

You are having a hard time to be peaceful at heart. There was lot of chaos in early family life of you and you did not receive mother nourishment properly. Somehow due to some reason in the childhood, You were a put lot of responsibility, therefore later in life you don’t like to take responsibilities.

You may have lacked proper nurturing in your childhood which compels you to find peace. The native is obsessed over inner peace and feeling good and feeling connected to the heart at the expense often of external situations. These people have hard time with their colleagues and don’t like to work with them, because of their non adjusting nature in carrier place there have difficulty rising in carrier. Often there is a lot of confusion with both parents. The native not able to understand mother problems and which create rift between mother relations with the native. You have influences from your father, both positive and negative.

The native can lead to intense secrecy and keeping a part of the personality hidden, however much they project open friendliness , but these people are hard to understand, and they are keeping a part of themselves private.

By the way, I looked into other planets as you have a very different chart than I have seen anywhere.

Your chart shows, you can literally become a billionaire or an ascetic, Hermit or Mendicant, You can become a new age guru or something.....You can make money or you can be a religious guru...I'm kinda confused...I suggest you go to a professional vedic astrologer ..you can do great things

what u say about mum not true,andi want innner peace but im mee concerned about sex lol


ok
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Mr S » Sat May 14, 2016 4:40 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Mr S wrote:May 5th 1974
11:52pm
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA

I'll provide honest feedback, whether how accurate it is. I'm somewhat familiar with the Vedic form of Astrology but have never had a reading done before.


You will spend a lot of money on girls. To get love, it will be expensive for you. You are highly sexual. The native is trans-formative, very emotional, researching, and healer. The native needs to be careful not being destructive, vindictive, suspicious and repressed. They are resourceful, productive and stable, very practical and consistent.

The native can become obsessed with occultism or conspiracies, unveiling mysteries, they have lot of intensity and focus on the deeper side of life like an obsession. They face some life crisis and emotional trauma they feel totally stressed out. Out side they show they are strong but inside they are very deeply wounded. The native is very emotional and need to develop emotional strength.


Sorry for the delay, been busy and got side tracked so didn't visit the board much since you wrote this up. Anyways, here's my feedback line by line:

You will spend a lot of money on girls. To get love, it will be expensive for you.

Actually, I don't spend much money on girls, right now none at all in relation to 'love'; In the past when I was dating I learned real quick that spending money on women is pointless as it actually deters them and you just attract the negative types that only care about materialism. It's better to spend the least as possible to fully determine whether they like you for who you are or rather what you materially offer. In regards to spending money on go-go type girls, that would be a case by case basis based on physical attraction, personality and cost vs. value. I'm somewhat of a cheapskate overall with my spending habits and always place a value on saving or spending as little money as possible, especially when it comes to putang. In the past, I felt that the amount of money one spent on a bar girl in Thailand or Philippines with guaranteed sex was about the same as what you spend to go on a typical date in the states for the most part so it wasn't a big deal around 5-15 years ago when I was doing that sort of thing. Nowadays, the value vs. cost isn't the same in the Philippines so I don't partake anymore and haven't for around 5 years or so. I haven't been back to Thailand in over a decade so that isn't even in the picture.

In regards to having to pay for 'love', I've never really HAD to do that. I've paid for sex, but never because I couldn't get it by not paying for it. I just felt it was the fastest way to get it and it was guaranteed, rather than potentially wasting a night 'dating' someone with no guarantee that it would end with sex. In the states first dates I went on there was roughly a 50% chance of sex, so in my opinion spending around $50 for a night of entertainment plus sex was worth the indulgence while in Thailand/Philippines.
True love, where a girl had feelings for me, I've not had many issues there, it's actually been more of a problem with girls falling for me rather quickly, whether they were considered 'working' girls or 'normal' girls. I would say this happened more than 50% of the time. I would even say that I have some kind of mesmerism over girls and they fall easy to my whims if I desire to manipulate them. I'm not that kind of person so I don't but I could be a lot more promiscuous and all that if I chose to live that lifestyle. I just find it unfulfilling so I don't.

Thus, this part is completely inaccurate.

You are highly sexual.

This is completely accurate, I agree with this. It's actually somewhat difficult to control, but I've learned how to handle it over the years by using different methods. It's both a curse and a blessing. I just wish there were more people that had the same energy levels and compatibility, that's the problem I've run into over the years.

The native is trans-formative, very emotional, researching, and healer.

This is somewhat accurate, but very vague so it's interpretation could be misconstrued. Not sure what is meant by 'trans-formative', if meaning regarding constant or regular physical transformations that is incorrect. If it means more of an inner transformation or continuous evolution related to spiritual matters then I would agree.
Regarding emotions, I am not necessarily emotional however, I am empathic and can pick up on others emotions quite easily. This sometimes can affect me depending on the circumstances and how attached or detached I am. I've learned to be somewhat stoic as I suppose I might have been over emotional at times when a child. Probably sensitive is a better term rather than emotional.
Researching, yes, I am constantly researching things, somewhat of an obsession of mine. My problem is separating mental masturbation research vs. purposeful and useful research, there's a fine line between the two that I walk regularly.
Healer, I've experimented in the past with healing, especially energy healing as well as other types with mixed results. I believe I have a natural knack for it, however, various life issues have always distracted me from being able to pursue it in depth as well as no real mentors appearing in my life so I'm somewhat left to drift with the currents of life. Perhaps in the future this will become more active in my life with the ability to assist others. I've been told by random psychics that I have this ability, it just seems to be rather dormant at the moment.

The native needs to be careful not being destructive, vindictive, suspicious and repressed.

I suppose this is accurate if I was ever in a position to act upon these sort of things, however it seems my higher self is aware of this already and I'm not in any life position generally to act upon these kinds of things. Perhaps I have learned much already in life to be able to resist these urges if ever I was capable of performing them but as of now I am not so I can not test myself. Perhaps later in life I will be tested. I generally repress these things, although if I do feel wronged, I feel these kinds of emotions and may act upon them in my mind as a way to release them rather than actually performing them in the physical world.

They are resourceful, productive and stable, very practical and consistent.

I would say this is fairly accurate, however, I am not being utilized by others properly as I am often misinterpreted by others as being the opposite because I have my own mind and opinions and just don't go along with the program or follow orders blindly. Thus, the blind sheeple that generally run the world think of me as the opposite of the above stated. Only myself and those close to me would agree that what is stated above is true of me.


The native can become obsessed with occultism or conspiracies, unveiling mysteries, they have lot of intensity and focus on the deeper side of life like an obsession.

I would say this is somewhat accurate, although 'obsessed' is too strong of a word. It's probably better to say 'strong interest' as these things do not control my life direction and I do not let these types of things rule my life decisions and whatnot.
I do ponder the deeper side of life and pursue understanding in that area, but I would say it's rather a steady life quest rather than obsession.

They face some life crisis and emotional trauma they feel totally stressed out.

I would say this is less than half accurate as I generally handle stress fairly well as I've been tested throughout this life to minimize it before it hits me or avoid it all together. When I've had to deal with it, it would have to be fairly large and something where I feel I have little or no control over, which is rare. I think most everyone has issues in with that kind of extreme trauma or stress so I think this part is somewhat off unless better language can be chosen. I'm failrly intuitive and for the most part know how things are going to turn out beforehand so I can avoid most stressful things. What might be considered stressful or traumatic to others I've purposely allowed to happen cause I've learned to not follow my mind anymore but rather my spiritual senses. Even though my materialist rational mind can't comprehend why I do or don't do something, everything works out in the end when I just let the universe work it out without me purposely trying to muck things up.

Outside they show they are strong but inside they are very deeply wounded. The native is very emotional and need to develop emotional strength.

This is somewhat accurate, although my whole life up to now has been constant tests in relation to my emotional strength, to harden it and be less sensitive and emotional on the outside. I've learned to control my intuitive emotions and sensations so that they don't disrupt my daily activities as well as becoming personally affected by others emotions. Depending on others perceptions how I've been wounded emotionally would be, for more or less, depending on the individual. My experiences are meant just for me to deal with and learn how to control my over intuitive, emotional senses, so I control them and they don't control me.

Thus, overall it's more than 50% accurate,but less than 100%. So maybe around 75% or so more or less altogether. If different language is used that is more informative and detailed maybe it could be higher in accuracy.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:05 am

Thanks for the feedback Mr. S...That was very helpful and you really explained it point by point...Thanks for taking time to explain...

Actually, I just started few months back with one planet that rules in this age of darkness which cannot be seen from our eyes.

This was very general prediction not crafted for individuals as I'm not experienced enough. In India, one has to be born in a family of Astrologers or get a gift from god to accurately predict everything.

However, there are cheats as well in India, which gives bad name to Astrology just to make money. I would say 90% are cheats online as well offline. If you get an accurate reading, you would get a road map on life areas you need to work on and not waste energy on certain areas of your life.

I have spend 90% of money on girls, gogobars and hookers as I have venus in 12th house. Which is a house of loss, now knowing this, I'm trying to control it.

There are gemstone therapies that can balance negative effects of Planets. It would be very hard to believe but our life's are totally controlled by Planets. Balancing Planetary energies should be the primary goal of human life before one plans to do anything important. I know how it sounds like due to "science" and "proof" of current age, even in India 90% do not believes this. Once you meet a guru, you would understand the power of planets in our life.

A guru, Mentor is very important in this day and age to guide us properly.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Winston » Tue May 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Starchild,
What do you think of Astrocartography? Is it accurate and useful? Is there an Indian version of it?

I started two threads about it before. See them here:
viewtopic.php?t=2361
viewtopic.php?t=17175

Do you have any idea where Astrology came from by the way?

Also, do Hindus believe in the lost continent of Atlantis and Lemuria? Do they mention it in their legends?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:20 am

Winston wrote:Starchild,
What do you think of Astrocartography? Is it accurate and useful? Is there an Indian version of it?

I started two threads about it before. See them here:
viewtopic.php?t=2361
viewtopic.php?t=17175

Do you have any idea where Astrology came from by the way?

Also, do Hindus believe in the lost continent of Atlantis and Lemuria? Do they mention it in their legends?


Yes. We have it in Vedic Astrology. Its called Disha. Finding the direction for best place to live. For me, its South East....For my Brother...West...

But we use slightly different approach based on your stronger and weaker planets at the time of birth. Every Planet has directions and where It looks...So based on it, we create the favorable and unfavorable places.

Astrology was created by Divine Beings - NOT HUMANS. They helped humanity but other set of beings aka Dark Forces are hell bent on destroying it. Ever since, I saw my birth chart, and took remedial measures from it, believe me, my life has 90% improved in mere 5 months period.

You would find it interesting that, Indian Astrology is based on Flat Earth Model 8) That is why its so freaking accurate. The beings who created Astrology in India, did not fool around, and play with the main stream gallery. Only truth mattered.

As long as Indians believed in Flat Earth. It was the richest, most powerful place on Earth. Earth is a spiritual Planet, not ordinary rocks and water one....Its a special place.

Atlantis and Lemuria were called Tripura in old times. Ancient Vedic Texts even describes how it was created and who were the rulers etc. It very much existed in Indian History. It was destroyed by Lord Shiva, when humans, ancient aliens etc started abusing their power and started creating chaos on earth.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zerowing1 and 3 guests