Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Kama Sutra is Rothschilds Creation...The original text was called Kama Kanda and it only tells you how to live like a house holder and have sex for a healthy child.

Rest all is poison injected to hyper sexual active western audience..No Wonder..Kama Sutra was never popular in India.

99% of all crap that western audience know about India is pure Rothschilds invented....Like Gandhi who was a british agent...No body in India cares for him.


How could Gandhi be a British agent? He taught the masses to resist British authority with mass noncompliance. And he was shot too. So how could he be on their side? I always wondered though, if Gandhi was such a big threat to the British, why they let him out of jail many times and let him roam freely?

If Kama Sutra and the Indian caste system are a hoax, then have Indian historians exposed them? Even mainstream ones? What about the media in India? Are there popular Indian websites that talk about this?


Mr. Wu I was reading on a forum where Mao and the commies sanitized China and scrubbed all their real history and the people do not even realize who changed everything, like the dealings with the British with the opium wars ???
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:09 am

Winston wrote:How could Gandhi be a British agent? He taught the masses to resist British authority with mass noncompliance. And he was shot too. So how could he be on their side? I always wondered though, if Gandhi was such a big threat to the British, why they let him out of jail many times and let him roam freely?

If Kama Sutra and the Indian caste system are a hoax, then have Indian historians exposed them? Even mainstream ones? What about the media in India? Are there popular Indian websites that talk about this?


Just like people in other countries do not know what really happens in America, it was the same in India. Remember, before even Gandhi showed up. British aka Rothchilds were in India for over 500 years slowly setting up there empire.

Everyone must read this blog to understand what really happened to India and the Psy-op called Gandhi

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2012/09/mahatma-gandhi-re-writing-indian.html

Gandhi recruited 13 lakh ( 1.3 million ) Indian soldiers in the first world war – out of which 111000 ( 1.11 lakh ) Indian soldiers were killed .

Gandhi recruited 25 lakh ( 2.5 million ) Indian soldiers in the second World war. Out of this 243000 ( 2.43 lakh) soldiers were killed.

Lelyveld quotes correspondence between Gandhi and Kallenbach, including excerpts from the latter's diary, with language that seems suggestive of a homosexual relationship, with Gandhi speaking of his Hermann Kallenbach as "Lower House," and of himself as "Upper House," and saying that cotton-wool and Vaseline were a constant reminder of their "mutual love"

So Gandhi and Kallenbach lived together for two years as soul mates, starting from 1907.. during this period Gandhi was prepared for the "great Indian show".


While in South Africa, Gandhi did not miss a single opportunity to please the British crown. Just after the Boer war, Gandhi expressed his loyalty by sending felicitation to Queen Victoria on her birthday.

Queen Victoria died in January, 1901 and Gandhi sent a condolence message to the Colonial Secretary in London, laid a wreath on the pedestal of the Queen’s statue in Durban and distributed picture of the Queen among the school children.

Later on, when George-V was coroneted as the king of England, Gandhi expressed his loyalty by sending congratulatory telegram to England that read, “The Indian residents of this country (i.e. South Africa) sent congratulatory cablegrams on the occasion, thus declaring their loyalty”.

On August 13, Gandhi issued a circular affirming his resolve to tender his unconditional service to the British Empire and sent it around to collect signatures.

Image

Gandhi finally met Gokhale in London on September 18, 1914. Thus proceeded the plan to sabotage India’s freedom movement according to the design of the British aggressors.

The First World War began in Europe on 28 June 1914, and Gandhi, immediately after reaching India, started to recruit Indian soldiers for the British army, in his eagerness to express his loyalty to the British Empire.

It was surprising to all that, Gandhi, the apostle of nonviolence, supported war and according to his promise to the British master, recruited Indians for both world wars to be sacrificed as lambs. He personally travelled far and wide and addressed meetings in his bid to recruit soldiers for Britain, under the hawks eye and "patronage" of Commissioner Pratt.

Brave Indian soldiers were used in the suicidal areas on the Western Front, in the "deadly" Battle of Gallipoli, in the Sinai, Palestine, Mesopotamia Campaigns, the Siege of Kut and in the Battle of Tanga in East Africa.


Rothschild's Central Bank of India was established in the year 1911. It was the first Indian commercial bank to be wholly owned and managed by Indians. Sir Pherozeshah Mehta , the Rothschild's Opium agent , was the first Chairman of the central Bank of India.


Chitpavans of Maharashtra were a bunch of light eyed jews who ventured from Kerala northwards by ship and their ship sank in the NW monsoon off the Kolaba district of Konkan .

The Y chromosome of Chitpavan Brahmins , who were unknown before the 18th century, contains a Cohenim haplotype unique to Jewish Rabbis.

The Bene Israel claim that they share a common origin with the Indian Jews Chitpavan Brahmins.

BR Ambedkar’s wife was a Chitpavan Brahmin.

Gopal Krishna Gokhale the mentor of Gandhi was a Chitpavan.

The assassin of Gandhi was a Chitpavan.

Mahadev Govind Ranade the mentor of Gokhale and the founding member of the Indian National Congress was a Chitpavan.

Rothschild had their fake Western historians inject every where that Chitpavan Brahmins are explained in the tall tale of Lord Parshuram in the Sahyadrikhanda of the Skanda Purana.

Gandhi was awarded 3 medals by the British while in South Africa. The most notable was The Kaisar-i-Hind Medal , a medal awarded by the British monarch in 1915, for rendering distinguished service in the advancement of the interests of the British Raj.

-------------------------

aka..He was a crypto Jew.... :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:21 am

Moretorque wrote: Mr. Wu I was reading on a forum where Mao and the commies sanitized China and scrubbed all their real history and the people do not even realize who changed everything, like the dealings with the British with the opium wars ???


The drug runners in India, who cultivated and sent opium to the Chinese are todays, billionaires in India..Crypto Jews.

MUST READ...opium trade that destroyed China

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2010/11/drug-runners-of-india-capt-ajit.html

YES, MOST OF THE FABULOUSLY RICH BOMBAY PARSIS IN THE 19TH CENTURY , WHEN INDIA WAS UNDER THE BRITISH RULE WERE DRUG RUNNERS.

THEY HAD THE GOOD SENSE TO INVEST EVERYTHING IN APPRECIATING PRIME LAND THEY SECURED FROM THE GRATEFUL BRITISH --AT THROW AWAY PRICES, AND TO BUILD TIMELESS PHILANTHROPIC INSTITUTIONS. ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR NAMES ALLOTTED TO PRINCIPAL STREETS OF MUMBAI.

THESE HONOURABLE FOLKS PAY IT MONEY TO GET RID OF THEIR NAMES OF THEIR FOREFATHERS FROM THE INTERNET, ON A REGULAR BASIS.

All of them are founders of the HSBC bank in 1865, at Hong Kong. They are also the first FREE MASON lodge members of India.

What follows is authentic information dug out from the records of Jardine and Matheson correspondence by letters , and Chinese verbally.

Those days there was NO email or telex. Letters and manifests have to be burnt, if it should not leave a trail.

The British East India Company in 1750 started cultivating Opium in Bengal and Bihar to finance its own private army of 1.5 lakh soldiers . As a result there were many famines and deaths in India due to lack of food.
By 1790 they established an monopoly on Opium trade – and poppy growers in Indian could sell only to the East India Company.


Britain could no longer afford to buy tea from China in exchange for Silver. Opium was the free and easy option. Thousands of Bengali , Bihari and Malva Indian farmers were forced to grow Opium .
The British queen Victoria was the biggest drug trafficker in the 19th century. Britain made drug addicts out of 10 million Chinese. Opium is highly addictive , and heavy users last just 5 years.


The first Opium war started because Sassoons opium was confiscated by the Chinese emperor. An outraged Sassoon had the clout and the arm twisting ability to force the Queen to battle for him. He could expose any high ranking British authority or Royalty —as they were hand in glove with him.

After losing this war China had to cede Hong Kong to the British for them to have a launching pad for drugs—this was run by the Triad drug cartel ( all free masons ).

Jardine Matheson group is still the Largest Conglomerate group in Hong Kong. We all know who controls Mumbai . Jardine and Matheson had met in 1818 at Canton.


Opium drug runner Jamshedji Nusse#wanji Ta#a made the Indian Institute of Science in 1911. Opium drug runner Hor#usjee Mo#i made Hongkong University in 1911.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby colibri » Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 am

Hi! :) good night can i participate too?

Sept 16 , 1987, distrito federal ,Mexico 6:52 am

I promess to give feedback :0
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 am

colibri wrote:Hi! :) good night can i participate too?

Sept 16 , 1987, distrito federal ,Mexico 6:52 am

I promess to give feedback :0


The birth chart shows that they are very good in how to serve, dealing with survival, focus on practical and materialistic life, they have been gone through lot of struggle in everyday life work and they somehow manage it, they did not afraid of harsh realities and hard work of life. But these thing make them exhausted in life. Therefore they escape from the 6th house things in look for the 12th house things like letting go, relaxing and having fun in life.

They need to learn that life and people are not perfect, they need to let go of some of their obsessions, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly. They need to greater sense of balance and to ease their fears of failure and guilty feelings. It is not good position for materialistic world because the person escape from materialistic life. We live in a materialistic world and we need to pay our bills if we will not work no one is going to pay our bills. They need to balance their life. On the other hand they get situation in their life they faces loneliness due to some unpleasant situations or kind work which makes them lonly. Because they suffer some kind of pain in their mind they surrender in life. Freedom is the foundation for them it urges them to bring the head and the heart together, and to find ways to flow into altered states of consciousness. Meditation is one of the greatest arts in life-perhaps they learn.


They are very intuitive, dreamy, mystical, visionary, spiritual, healer and can work towards self realization. They need to careful not to go negative side which can be vague, illusory, confused, and being cloudy.


---------------------

You have an ascetic Yoga aka..You can renounce the world and become a hermit as well...Your main bend of mind is spirituality....You need to take care of your health....It could get effected....

You must get gemstone to balance your planetary energies. google gemstoneuniverse and get a planetary report from professionals who can guide you on which gemstone will suit you. YOU MUST DO THIS..good luck
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you StarChild, Yaa this conspiracy is the biggest ever in history for sure and as I have stated all roads go back to the CITI as the launch pad....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby colibri » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:09 am

starchild5 wrote:
colibri wrote:Hi! :) good night can i participate too?

Sept 16 , 1987, distrito federal ,Mexico 6:52 am

I promess to give feedback :0


The birth chart shows that they are very good in how to serve, dealing with survival, focus on practical and materialistic life, they have been gone through lot of struggle in everyday life work and they somehow manage it, they did not afraid of harsh realities and hard work of life. But these thing make them exhausted in life. Therefore they escape from the 6th house things in look for the 12th house things like letting go, relaxing and having fun in life.

They need to learn that life and people are not perfect, they need to let go of some of their obsessions, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly. They need to greater sense of balance and to ease their fears of failure and guilty feelings. It is not good position for materialistic world because the person escape from materialistic life. We live in a materialistic world and we need to pay our bills if we will not work no one is going to pay our bills. They need to balance their life. On the other hand they get situation in their life they faces loneliness due to some unpleasant situations or kind work which makes them lonly. Because they suffer some kind of pain in their mind they surrender in life. Freedom is the foundation for them it urges them to bring the head and the heart together, and to find ways to flow into altered states of consciousness. Meditation is one of the greatest arts in life-perhaps they learn.


They are very intuitive, dreamy, mystical, visionary, spiritual, healer and can work towards self realization. They need to careful not to go negative side which can be vague, illusory, confused, and being cloudy.


---------------------

You have an ascetic Yoga aka..You can renounce the world and become a hermit as well...Your main bend of mind is spirituality....You need to take care of your health....It could get effected....

You must get gemstone to balance your planetary energies. google gemstoneuniverse and get a planetary report from professionals who can guide you on which gemstone will suit you. YOU MUST DO THIS..good luck



INTERESTING

Some parts i agree some others not so much

On the first one i was raised to hope the best of ppl and to help if u have the chance , about the hardships of life im not sure i always have felt i had it easy on this life at least on the economic aspect altho i have to say one of my fav quotes is ad astra per aspera
About loneliness im not sure i learned early in life i didn't need a love relation to feel alive since most of my happiest memories cme from family and friends moments , i enjoy being alone ,walking thru downtown just looking around same as eating i somewhat enjoy it as apposite of ppl who say can't bear eating alone

thanks for the reading ill look for the gemstone and lately i ve been wanting to learn how to meditate :D
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby starchild5 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:06 am

colibri wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
colibri wrote:Hi! :) good night can i participate too?

Sept 16 , 1987, distrito federal ,Mexico 6:52 am

I promess to give feedback :0


The birth chart shows that they are very good in how to serve, dealing with survival, focus on practical and materialistic life, they have been gone through lot of struggle in everyday life work and they somehow manage it, they did not afraid of harsh realities and hard work of life. But these thing make them exhausted in life. Therefore they escape from the 6th house things in look for the 12th house things like letting go, relaxing and having fun in life.

They need to learn that life and people are not perfect, they need to let go of some of their obsessions, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly. They need to greater sense of balance and to ease their fears of failure and guilty feelings. It is not good position for materialistic world because the person escape from materialistic life. We live in a materialistic world and we need to pay our bills if we will not work no one is going to pay our bills. They need to balance their life. On the other hand they get situation in their life they faces loneliness due to some unpleasant situations or kind work which makes them lonly. Because they suffer some kind of pain in their mind they surrender in life. Freedom is the foundation for them it urges them to bring the head and the heart together, and to find ways to flow into altered states of consciousness. Meditation is one of the greatest arts in life-perhaps they learn.


They are very intuitive, dreamy, mystical, visionary, spiritual, healer and can work towards self realization. They need to careful not to go negative side which can be vague, illusory, confused, and being cloudy.


---------------------

You have an ascetic Yoga aka..You can renounce the world and become a hermit as well...Your main bend of mind is spirituality....You need to take care of your health....It could get effected....

You must get gemstone to balance your planetary energies. google gemstoneuniverse and get a planetary report from professionals who can guide you on which gemstone will suit you. YOU MUST DO THIS..good luck



INTERESTING

Some parts i agree some others not so much

On the first one i was raised to hope the best of ppl and to help if u have the chance , about the hardships of life im not sure i always have felt i had it easy on this life at least on the economic aspect altho i have to say one of my fav quotes is ad astra per aspera
About loneliness im not sure i learned early in life i didn't need a love relation to feel alive since most of my happiest memories cme from family and friends moments , i enjoy being alone ,walking thru downtown just looking around same as eating i somewhat enjoy it as apposite of ppl who say can't bear eating alone

thanks for the reading ill look for the gemstone and lately i ve been wanting to learn how to meditate :D


cool....Thanks for the feedback
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Postby jesica1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 am

The native don’t like folks criticism and make themselves unusual in behavior and they try to find the answer about their identity. Because of this they suffer in married life, initially the native suffer due to compromise with the partner but after sometime they did not feel satisfied with their own spouse and may wander.
User avatar
jesica1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:40 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests