Getting thrown out of bars for chatting up random people

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Getting thrown out of bars for chatting up random people

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:Like I've said, maybe if you set up camp in a better city
If you're comparing Guanajuato to Ciudad Juarez, the difference is like night and day. In Guanajuato, people actually have values, and there are plenty who are educated and able to hold intelligent conversations with. The city is walkable in almost every part. The gap between the rich and poor is the smallest I've ever seen (it's almost equal there), which is another HUGE plus. And girls in the Bajío are very reserved in terms of how they flirt with guy. They don't throw themselves at men, but they are really easy to be good friends with. And that's why I think those girls will be better wife material.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
droid wrote:Like I've said, maybe if you set up camp in a better city
If you're comparing Guanajuato to Ciudad Juarez, the difference is like night and day. In Guanajuato, people actually have values, and there are plenty who are educated and able to hold intelligent conversations with. The city is walkable in almost every part. The gap between the rich and poor is the smallest I've ever seen (it's almost equal there), which is another HUGE plus. And girls in the Bajío are very reserved in terms of how they flirt with guy. They don't throw themselves at men, but they are really easy to be good friends with. And that's why I think those girls will be better wife material.
I meant better in the sense of finding slimmer women.

As far as them not throwing themselves at you, that's why i say you have to settle somewhere, and like The Adventurer says, concentrate on building your life. He says the women "will follow you" but i say, more concretely, that you will interact repeatedly with them and build 'circle'.
Excuse the redundancy in my posts here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote: I meant better in the sense of finding slimmer women.
Guadalajara has a lot of attractive women, but most of them are already taken by local Mexican men. This is because for one thing, it's one of the more conservative cities in Mexico. In addition, the guys are also good looking, and there isn't a male shortage (it's mostly low class men who emigrate to the United States). Also, because of the conservative vibe, men don't play around with the women like they do in Russia, but instead they tend to settle down early. So competition is quite stiff. And social circle was a lot harder to build in Guadalajara partly because it's a big city. One thing I saw there that was disheartening was seeing chicks glued to their smartphones. And this tells us that the place is becoming more Americanized.

Another thing is that girls in the 8-10 range in ANY country are almost unattainable for the average guy because they have options and usually have local men already providing for them. The hottest girls tend to go cold on the average guy, and I learned this the hard way. This one girl who was 9.5 I pipelined with on Tinder, she and I met up near the cathedral for a few minutes, and had to go to class, but said she would meet me afterwards. But as her class got out, she said she had homework and couldn't meet. And right when I asked her if we can reschedule, she blocked me on Whatsapp. I'm more into girls in the 5-7 range since they're less picky about who they date. In Guanajuato, there were a lot of cute girls but not a lot of hot ones. Additionally, the slimmer a girl is, the fewer curves she has. And by fewer curves I mean smaller breasts for example. I'm into the more curvy type. And I've seen attractive on both sides actually, ranging from 80 lbs. to 180 lbs.
droid wrote: As far as them not throwing themselves at you, that's why i say you have to settle somewhere, and like The Adventurer says, concentrate on building your life. He says the women "will follow you" but i say, more concretely, that you will interact repeatedly with them and build 'circle'.
After I lived in Guanajuato for over a month, I had to return to the US of Gay because on May 1st I have to perform the film music I wrote (replacing the original score) for a 1950s film. But now I am considering returning to Guanajuato and staying there for a longer time like 5 months.

As far as the women not throwing themselves at me, I actually found that to be a plus. I made a thread on why I don't think women who throw themselves at would be girlfriend/wife material. And regarding the two women who threw themselves at me in Ciudad Juarez, I didn't vibe well with them at all. One was a used good seeking a white knight to rescue her. The other came from a promiscuous region in Mexico and was mostly looking for quick sex.
Wassittelly
Freshman Poster

Post by Wassittelly »

Well, i don't really know the whole story since i wasn't there. But when people complaining about you being annoying.. Well, you should think about what you did wrong. Don't get me wrong i am annoying too! So i know what i'm talking about.