One mistake at American nightclub = Banned for life.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

One mistake at American nightclub = Banned for life.

Post by AW Warning »

Another reason to flee all the harder from America; even if you have a great positive reputation at a nightclub, strip club, or whatever that you go to all the time, if you make one mistake with your behavior, you will get automatically thrown out of there and banned from that place for life. And if they see you enter again, it's jail time for trespassing. In American establishments, you are expected to be absolutely perfect. Perfect, flawless, spotless record of behavior. One flaw in your behavior, and it is one less establishment you can go to.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: One mistake at American nightclub = Banned for life.

Post by fdiv »

Just like any other interaction with AW. That's why it doesn't matter how "alpha", good looking, or anything else you are or think you are. No matter what, you are instantly dismissible on the slightest whim. No kind of relationship is possible whatsoever in the midst of such hostility! All of it -- casual interaction, dating, and especially marriage, completely and utterly worthless when this is the attitude. I can see why so many American men have complete mental dysfunction after relationshits with AW. I think they get some type of sub-clinical PTSD from having extreme paranoia all the time and trying to suck up and jump through hoops, praying that there only meager sexual outlet doesn't end.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

AW Warning wrote:
April 21st, 2016, 11:18 am
Another reason to flee all the harder from America; even if you have a great positive reputation at a nightclub, strip club, or whatever that you go to all the time, if you make one mistake with your behavior, you will get automatically thrown out of there and banned from that place for life. And if they see you enter again, it's jail time for trespassing. In American establishments, you are expected to be absolutely perfect. Perfect, flawless, spotless record of behavior. One flaw in your behavior, and it is one less establishment you can go to.
What did you do?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fdiv wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 4:13 am
Just like any other interaction with AW. That's why it doesn't matter how "alpha", good looking, or anything else you are or think you are. No matter what, you are instantly dismissible on the slightest whim. No kind of relationship is possible whatsoever in the midst of such hostility! All of it -- casual interaction, dating, and especially marriage, completely and utterly worthless when this is the attitude. I can see why so many American men have complete mental dysfunction after relationshits with AW. I think they get some type of sub-clinical PTSD from having extreme paranoia all the time and trying to suck up and jump through hoops, praying that there only meager sexual outlet doesn't end.
What most people don't realize is, that if a woman becomes a whore, she's then lost her soul. If she's lost her soul, then she is completely evil and will do evil things to other people. Evil basically means mistreating other people.

A whore can dump a man for little or no reason, play with a man's feelings, switch from man to man on a whim, flirt with men for sport while they already have a boyfriend (which is basically setting a man up for failure and rejection so she can receive the pleasure and glory of an ego boost), play games, deceive and lie to avoid accountability and shift blame. They are just users.

A whore is one type of female reprobate. How does a woman become a whore? By fornication when she isn't a prostitute: by having had sexual relations with too many men.

This type of evil is also invisible. It is psychological and deniable. Unless a man has experienced this type of evil, he may never believe that such evil exists, and if he witnesses it happen to another man, he may never believe that it is harmful. However, this is a satanic level of evil, and this is what whores do.

So not everyone woman is eligible for a relationship simply because she looks nice on the outside. A woman must be evaluated to see if she's fallen for the satanic plan of destruction. Has she given herself over to evil?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fdiv wrote:
I can see why so many American men have complete mental dysfunction after relationshits with AW. I think they get some type of sub-clinical PTSD from having extreme paranoia all the time and trying to suck up and jump through hoops, praying that there only meager sexual outlet doesn't end.
Psychological and emotional abuse is murder of the soul. Some people set out deliberately to harm other's psyche.

Emotional abuse kills willpower, hope, self confidence, self trust (a man's own perception), and self esteem. Without these things, a man is trouble, and will miss out on good opportunities, due to being trained to believe that he is unworthy or that rejection and failure will ensue if he tries.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adama wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 8:27 am
fdiv wrote:
I can see why so many American men have complete mental dysfunction after relationshits with AW. I think they get some type of sub-clinical PTSD from having extreme paranoia all the time and trying to suck up and jump through hoops, praying that there only meager sexual outlet doesn't end.
Psychological and emotional abuse is murder of the soul. Some people set out deliberately to harm other's psyche.

Emotional abuse kills willpower, hope, self confidence, self trust (a man's own perception), and self esteem. Without these things, a man is trouble, and will miss out on good opportunities, due to being trained to believe that he is unworthy or that rejection and failure will ensue if he tries.
Psychological and emotional abuse is, indeed, murder of the soul. Even Jesus said that unjustified anger, grudges, default hatred, etc is murder in the heart and that people guilty of such are in danger of going to the Lake of Fire. Backstabbing is a type of murder in the heart. As is calling a single guy a loser.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mercury,

I hope you continue in Christ. There are many more things beyond this.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

AW Warning wrote:
April 21st, 2016, 11:18 am
LOL what happened? Please share the story? Did you grab a stripper's boobs while she was doing a lapdance on you and then the bouncers beat you up and threw you out?

Post by Light »

Adama wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 8:12 am
What most people don't realize is, that if a woman becomes a whore, she's then lost her soul. If she's lost her soul, then she is completely evil and will do evil things to other people. Evil basically means mistreating other people.
In the Anglosphere almost all women are evil. Do you think most women in the world are now evil or are most women in the world still good?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Light wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 2:00 am
Adama wrote:
In the Anglosphere almost all women are evil. Do you think most women in the world are now evil or are most women in the world still good?
I think that because the whole world has told women it is okay to act like prostitutes (that it is okay to have intercourse with tons of men before marriage), that a man must diligently search to see if the woman has been corrupted or if she has retained some honor and reserved something for him.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

You can apply the one mistake, banned for life thing to a lot of things - at will employment for one.

If the boss really gets under your skin one day and you react negatively as you are human, just one time, he can turn off your income and smear you when prospective employers call him, if he's vindictive. Then you can run through your savings and potentially end up on the streets.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Adama wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 7:43 am
Light wrote:
Adama wrote:
I think that because the whole world has told women it is okay to act like prostitutes (that it is okay to have intercourse with tons of men before marriage), that a man must diligently search to see if the woman has been corrupted or if she has retained some honor and reserved something for him.
Evil also describes the baby boomers perfectly. Baby boomers have no soul, and are incredibly, deeply, evil people.

Post by snede »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Evil also describes the baby boomers perfectly. Baby boomers have no soul, and are incredibly, deeply, evil people.
Oh, bite me!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

LOL, I used to go to a certain strip joint in a certain city in Colorado, and had gotten kicked out twice. Each time, I just waited a few months and went back.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Adama wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 7:43 am
Light wrote:
Adama wrote:
If you're human, evil is inherent to which no one is immune! Whether it be baby boomers, generation x, millenials, and every man woman and child! Evil also includes YOU too as well!!!