Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Sex with bar girls damaged my energy, health, mind?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

well from a Hindu point of view, there is nothing wrong with prostitution because the holy hindu books talk about what life was like thousands of years ago, even more than 5000 years ago, and prostitutes were a fully accepted and normal part of society.

It's these stupid man-made western religions like christianity and islam which has demonized prostitution and sex and promoted the idea that "God hates you if you have sex".

Compare that to Hinduism, where the gods are themselves having so much very hot sex.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Starchild. I've heard of gemstones and crystals before. But which one do I get? It's hard to find New Age stores in Asia. They are mostly in Western countries. I'd have to order them probably. Before I used to wear a purple crystal called Amethyst around my neck. New Age books said that Amethyst is a healing crystal and is good for Pisces to have. What do you think of it? Or what do you recommend? What types of gemstones and crystals? When I hold them, I do feel some energy from them, but not everyone can feel such energies of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:well from a Hindu point of view, there is nothing wrong with prostitution because the holy hindu books talk about what life was like thousands of years ago, even more than 5000 years ago, and prostitutes were a fully accepted and normal part of society.

It's these stupid man-made western religions like christianity and islam which has demonized prostitution and sex and promoted the idea that "God hates you if you have sex".

Compare that to Hinduism, where the gods are themselves having so much very hot sex.
LOL...Very poor attempt at sarcasm but well tried anyways....No Thanks...I will stick with hookers and bar girls....

You got that right....I don't suffer from White Guilt :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Thanks Starchild. I've heard of gemstones and crystals before. But which one do I get? It's hard to find New Age stores in Asia. They are mostly in Western countries. I'd have to order them probably. Before I used to wear a purple crystal called Amethyst around my neck. New Age books said that Amethyst is a healing crystal and is good for Pisces to have. What do you think of it? Or what do you recommend? What types of gemstones and crystals? When I hold them, I do feel some energy from them, but not everyone can feel such energies of course.
You have to go through the entire website and take a consultation from them...They would recommend you a gemstone based on your birth chart. I'm not qualified to tell you what gemstone you should wear.

Its a very ancient knowledge passed from Guru to his students...The above site is THE ONLY real deal in India, I'm giving you the cream info out of 1000s of fakes and money makers in India.

Our entire life is "programmed" by the planets...If we do not balance Planetary energies, we will struggle in all forms of our life. That much is guaranteed.

Indian Rishi's who created all these say, even if you do yoga, meditation, do mantra, remove your ego, be one with god will not be able to remove your entire Karmic baggage except Planets.

The ENTIRE Dharmic Spirituality is based on Planets, Once we balance these forces, we can talk about gods, higher dimensions etc...As a human being...We need to deal with prime forces first.

You can get a full report here including gemstone recommedations etc

http://www.gemstoneuniverse.com/consult ... tails.html

or just which gemstone you should wear....

http://www.gemstoneuniverse.com/consult ... brief.html

Everything you do with Gemstone and Indian spirituality is worth it...

---------------------Just to compare ....See, the member above JohnDoeBigBaller

As usual..He tried to put The White Guilt on Me.... :lol: on which the entire christianity operates..

How craftly he is accusing me off being a sinner for visiting hookers ....White Guilt at work... :wink:

He wants to me to feel sorry for myself and the world and the hookers and better just kill myself than visit hookers...His simple mind does not understand the complexities of life as i said before the grey area.

He is infected with WHITE GUILT and he wants others to have it as well.... :mrgreen:

The cosmos is very complex than mere good and bad like what Christians and Muslims think....Only Sanathan Dharma understands the true complexities of life.

Christians won't be explaining why their all powerful god created hookers in the first place and didn't just hand over millions to every women born on earth so they wouldn't sell their bodies for money.

For everything....They have one answer...Like GOD IS TESTING YOU SCAM... :lol: :lol:

Yeah by creating hookers, god tests women..WOW

Christians are very simple minded folks..THEY NEVER ENJOY LIFE...They live in Guilt and Fear of GOD ..Which never answers their prayers and when questioned..they just say...GOD IS TESTING YOU :wink:

You cannot learn anything through suffering and pain...Number 1 rule...All suffering is due to planetary forces acting on you...The ancients found out about this and they gave us lots of remedies to balance the forces in nature.

The Murphy Law acting on you..WILL STOP GUARANTEED >>>once you wear Gemstone...See the real magic unfold in your life ..You will be amazed...good luck
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
I don't think JohnDoe was being sarcastic. He was agreeing with you I think. I didn't see any sarcasm in his words.

Ok I will try the gemstones. Are these gemstones any different than the ones you see in souvenir shops in the Southwest USA? Are they blessed or more pure in some way?

Btw, there may be another factor here besides astrology. My parents have this Chinese book that measures the strokes in your Chinese name to determine your destiny and fortune. It's amazingly accurate. It predicted accurately the weak areas of my body that have health problems. And it described my personality and life problems accurately too. It also said that the woman I marry will be argumentative too and that I won't have a peaceful relationship.

My parents want to change my name now to have a better fortune. Will that work? I do think that names, like numerology, can affect one's life. They definitely affect how one is perceived. People also generally look like their names. For example, Harrys and Joes look a certain way. Hard to explain.

What do you think? Also, couldn't my past lives be a factor too? I mean the karma from past lives.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
I don't think JohnDoe was being sarcastic. He was agreeing with you I think. I didn't see any sarcasm in his words.

Ok I will try the gemstones. Are these gemstones any different than the ones you see in souvenir shops in the Southwest USA? Are they blessed or more pure in some way?

Btw, there may be another factor here besides astrology. My parents have this Chinese book that measures the strokes in your Chinese name to determine your destiny and fortune. It's amazingly accurate. It predicted accurately the weak areas of my body that have health problems. And it described my personality and life problems accurately too. It also said that the woman I marry will be argumentative too and that I won't have a peaceful relationship.

My parents want to change my name now to have a better fortune. Will that work? I do think that names, like numerology, can affect one's life. They definitely affect how one is perceived. People also generally look like their names. For example, Harrys and Joes look a certain way. Hard to explain.

What do you think? Also, couldn't my past lives be a factor too? I mean the karma from past lives.
sorry about that, I thought JohnDoe was being sarcastic. My sarcasm rader still needs refinement :)

Yes. Changing name definitely works. What ever your parents told you and you mentioned here looks great so far. You should go for it.

Gemstones are receivers of light from higher dimensions. They are pure and ancient which are able to trap energies and send it to your bodies. I will write a different thread on what I'm writing here has nothing whatsoever to do with me being an Indian. Indians have nothing to do with Indian spirituality. 90% of Indians themselves do not follow it, they follow Hindu Religion created by the Rothschilds with fake gods and gurus.

These beings happen to live in Greater India which is now called Pakistan. These beings live on higher dimensions and in order to show lower evolving races they showed us the things to do to be right. Its called Sanatan Dharma.

We already know all these countries were created by freemasons. In truth there are no countries but one world with different humans with different spiritual evolutionary phase. I'm just an open minded, research oriented guy who happen to be born in India due to past karmic actions.

People just dismiss what I'm saying because India is poor, third world, but this information is very ancient when beings from higher dimensions used to visit earth and guide humanity. India during that time was the richest, most culturally influential country on Earth.

99% of Indians do not follow Dharma nor do Gemstone therapy. People must understand this. This is just pure ancient knowledge which was given to humans in present day Pakistan and Afghanistan

You must buy pure natural untreated gems. Bangkok is the biggest gemstone city in the entire world. If you go to Bangkok, you can buy gems which are CERTIFIED by 3rd party companies. DO MORE RESEARCH.

This website, has offices in Bangkok where they buy certified gems and also look for 12 flaws that are mentioned in scriptures that could have negative effects on your body.

I have researched over 100 companies in India before deciding on this site BECAUSE they are genuine.

Just blindly do what the site tells you. It really is that simple. They have office in America as well. The jews have complicated the world unnecessarily. All you really need is to tap into higher vibration energy which gemstones help you with.

Mind You. These beings live on 64th dimension and above. The reptilians have reached 4th, some Archons 7th and other Aliens who frequent earth around 16th according to Bruce Cathy Testimony. Even the Blue ETs confirm there are even higher dimensional ETs than them.

You have to use there knowledge to get out of Jews Darkness, Murphy Law, lower negative vibes etc.

I'm just using an Ancient ET race knowledge to make my life better. This has whatsoever nothing to do with INDIA folks. Good Luck
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
I'm looking at your gemstone universe site now.

http://www.gemstoneuniverse.com/consult ... brief.html

It wants me to pay 15 dollars first for a report that will tell me which gemstones I need? Why can't they just have a computer program do the recommendation? Geez. I looked at the gemstones and some of them cost over a thousand dollars! Wow. Why that much? What kind of stone costs that much?

What is the difference between these stones and the ones you buy at the store for cheap?

Also have you tried these gemstones? What did they do for you? And how do you know they are legit or better than others?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Is this video lesson about crystals by Spirit Science correct? Do you agree with it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6pYAiRqhio[/youtube]

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams. Its like during sleep, some energy parasite or hungry soul preys on me or feeds off me.

Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.

If thats true, then maybe a hungry ghost, evil spirit, demon or parasitic entity from one of the freelance girls i had sex with transferred over to me during sex or attached to me. What do you all think? That ever happen to any of you? Or maybe bad energy and karma from one of the girls came into me?

Also, maybe when u sleep with multiple women, sluts, prostitutes, and desperate girls, your psychic shield gets damaged too, thus allowing bad entities to come into you?

Christians say that if you live a sinful life rather than a moral one, then God will remove his protection on you. Perhaps thats why God didnt protect JFK from getting assassinated, whereas he protected presidents of high morals many times, such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson? Because JFK had too many affairs and cheated on his wife too much? (But then again, Abraham Lincoln was loyal to his wife and a morally good man, so why didnt God protect him?)

Also ive noticed that after having sex with bar girls, my immune system gets weaker and i get sick easily, sometimes the day after sex. I suddenly get a cold, flu or fever. I dont know why. Perhaps the afore mentioned above also results in physical weakness and a weaker immune system too?

What do you all think? What should i do? My sleep sucks now. I have bad dreams and nightmares every night now and experience negative emotions while i sleep, as if something is trying to suck out my positive energy or aura while i sleep. So that i wake up exhausted and feeling hopeless and depressed for no reason. Any suggestions? This ever happen to any of you too?

I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
-CASE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEMONS-
"If you have sex with someone that has a entity or demon, you will absorb that entity into yourself. You will basically be making a choice to allow or invite anything within the person’s energy field you are having sex to come into you.":
http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/07/2 ... ed-demons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Y4BFo66WQ
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams. Its like during sleep, some energy parasite or hungry soul preys on me or feeds off me.

Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.

If thats true, then maybe a hungry ghost, evil spirit, demon or parasitic entity from one of the freelance girls i had sex with transferred over to me during sex or attached to me. What do you all think? That ever happen to any of you? Or maybe bad energy and karma from one of the girls came into me?

Also, maybe when u sleep with multiple women, sluts, prostitutes, and desperate girls, your psychic shield gets damaged too, thus allowing bad entities to come into you?

Christians say that if you live a sinful life rather than a moral one, then God will remove his protection on you. Perhaps thats why God didnt protect JFK from getting assassinated, whereas he protected presidents of high morals many times, such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson? Because JFK had too many affairs and cheated on his wife too much? (But then again, Abraham Lincoln was loyal to his wife and a morally good man, so why didnt God protect him?)

Also ive noticed that after having sex with bar girls, my immune system gets weaker and i get sick easily, sometimes the day after sex. I suddenly get a cold, flu or fever. I dont know why. Perhaps the afore mentioned above also results in physical weakness and a weaker immune system too?

What do you all think? What should i do? My sleep sucks now. I have bad dreams and nightmares every night now and experience negative emotions while i sleep, as if something is trying to suck out my positive energy or aura while i sleep. So that i wake up exhausted and feeling hopeless and depressed for no reason. Any suggestions? This ever happen to any of you too?

I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
-CASE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEMONS-
"If you have sex with someone that has a entity or demon, you will absorb that entity into yourself. You will basically be making a choice to allow or invite anything within the person’s energy field you are having sex to come into you.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Y4BFo66WQ
Poor Winston caught a demon? I hope not. Where there is one demon, just like insects, there are bound to be others. And if one leaves and that person goes unprotected, the single demon will return with many other demons.

As a believer, I am blessed because I cannot become possessed. The Holy Spirit protects me because He is greater than all the demons added together.

Winston, what are you going to do? I don't see any viable options here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:I recommend everyone try my new crystals, called scamstones. They'll make your dreams come true, guaranteed. What's one reasonable payment of $999.99 when your happiness and health are at stake? :D
But wait! There's more! If you order within the next five minutes, you'll get a second set of Scamstones, all for the same unbelievable price!
**Insert black and white clip of a clumsy Winston, struggling without the stones. Then it changes to color, with Winston succeeding and giving a sparkle smile *ting*_
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Very interesting post, as I was just thinking to post a thread with the title "I feel tainted by working girls"

The best way I can describe it is I feel like 'I'm losing more of my innocence' and purity both spiritually and physically. A great teacher I follow states that there is no room in your body for 'demons' or 'possession' an that your body exists within your soul. There are certainly purification rituals one can do that would help, as if there is an effect there is always a cause and vice versa

Its amazing even in Perth when i took up P4P something bad often happened, once my condom broke and i got a nasty horrible genital infection on my penis, and oftentimes id just feel really shit about myself. Another time I had a genital infection outbreak and cold sore outbreak on my lips, and that was just from getting an uncovered BJ. Ive tested myself and i've come back clean thankfully, but I am well and truly over P4P and have no need for it. The girls in Philippines are easy enough to get into bed without paying, and I am just glad I have come to this place where I have gotten rid of the horrid desperation about sex I felt in Australia and I never again want to go near P4P.

It sort of comes around full circle though, when you see a culture out of balance, disease and ill-health will follow, and prostitution is surely a by-product of an out of balance society where mens sexual needs are unfulfilled. Perhaps its good to have a while as a playboy with girls you meet normally, then keep sex with a faithful woman you adore or love. But I think its challenging as sexually we naturally have a desire for novelty and even the most delicious food gets boring after years of the same thing.

Rather than focus on P4P if you feel like you are struggling with meeting girls normally why not get into better shape, focus on being healthy and increase your attractiveness? I'm really happy with the girls ive met in the Philippines, and Ill surely be back again soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great article. Good find. LOL

Beware Of Sexually Transmitted Demons

By Bernhard Guenther

The following information was compiled by Bernhard Guenther and describes how entities can attach to you through sexual intercourse and other sexual exchanges. Bernhard will be a guest on In5d’s Cosmic Awakening Show on August 13 to discuss his personal experience with hyperdimenisonal attacks. It is important to let go of the fear of such attacks by gaining an understanding and awareness of how these attacks occur and what we can do about it.

1. “The openness and surrender during sexual intercourse can allow the exchange of attached entities between two people. The thoughts, desires and behaviors of an attached entity are experienced as the person’s own thoughts, desires and behaviors. The thoughts, feelings, habits and desires do not seem foreign if they have been present for a long time, even from childhood. This is a major factor in the widespread denial of the concept and lack of acceptance of the phenomena of discarnate interference and spirit attachment, obsession or possession.”

– Dr. William Baldwin, Spirit Releasement Therapy

——

2. “People also pick up entity attachments through sex. Sex is much more than a physical interaction, it is an energetic exchange, and opening into another person on an energetic and spiritual level. The act of sex creates a connection between your energy field (aura) and the energy field of the person you are having sex with. When this connection is made you will pick up or absorb whatever is attached within the other person’s energy field.

If you have sex with someone that has a entity or demon, you will absorb that entity into yourself. You will basically be making a choice to allow or invite anything within the person’s energy field you are having sex to come into you. It is important to understand what sex actually is and what it creates beyond physical pleasure, and to choose the correct people who you want to open yourself to on that level.”

– Peter Michael, entityattachment.com

——

3. “Vast beings, living for thousands of years in your terms, make their living ruling and parenting you, seeking their value from you because you have considered yourselves valueless and purposeless. Those who would rule you on the physical and multidimensional planes understand the power of your genitals to create life, pleasure, pain, and death. They use your genitals as doorways without you even realizing it.

You are re-gridding Earth and changing the frequency so that one-by-one lights go on and fields of energy are established. You must learn how to stop feeding those vampires who suck your energies, from the astral planes, from the dimensions, and from on and under the Earth herself. Your sexuality and how it is used are the key elements.

It is in this very deep part of your regenerative self, your sexual organs, the core of your being, that many of the main problems lie, problems so dark, so secret that no one would dare speak of them. Yet they must be revealed. To relinquish power over your sexual organs is truly to abdicate the power of living.

By power we mean a sense of connectedness and accountability, the maturity to know when to express yourself sexually and when not to…..First you must make peace with the sexual organs of your being because it is here that life springs forth….And most of all, seek to understand the power of your sexuality, to infuse its expression only with love, for sex without love is truly not worth experiencing.

Within the sexual frequency, you exchange with one another. So if you are bonding yourself and chemically exchanging with a person who is not of your likeness, you are taking on their garbage because you are exchanging energy quite intimately. Even if you don’t want to be with this person, the sexual experience stays with you because you have had an electromagnetic exchange.”

– Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn/Family of Light

——

4. “Sexual chemistry and sexual intercourse itself is also a preferred method of creating a powerful link for psychic feeding.

It is very important to not participate in the normalization of sexual behaviors that are not based in mutual respect and deep reverence. This may sound prudish but I do think human sexuality is powerful and threatening to the dark forces and they use normalizing sexual deviance and loose sexual behaviors to destroy people and to prevent the true spiritual potential of human sexually from being realized and enjoyed. There is no comparison when sacred sexuality is honored, realized and or known. Lower forms of sexuality are then obviously repulsive, low and degrading to every person involved.

Having the good sense to set appropriate boundaries, finding and addressing our blind spots and past traumas that create unconscious reactions and developing the capacity for highly evolved skills of discernment is of extraordinary importance. If we have not addressed our own blind spots and unconscious triggers or do not have a clear sense of what is really going on, this can be one of the easiest ways that narcissists and entities can use to take and misuse our energy.”

– Eve Lorgen, The Dark Side of Cupid

——

5. “Pay attention to whom you share your intimate energy with. Intimacy at this level intertwines your aural energy with the aural energy of the other person. These powerful connections, regardless of how insignificant you think they are, leave spiritual debris, particularly within people who do not practice any type of cleansing, physical, emotional or otherwise.

The more you interact intimately with someone, the deeper the connection and the more of their aura is intertwined with yours.

Imagine the confused aura of someone who sleeps with multiple people and carries around these multiple energies? What they may not realize is that others can feel that energy which can repel positive energy and attract negative energy into your life.”

– Lisa Chase Patterson

Find out more about Bernhard from his website: Piercing the Veil of Reality

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Great article. Good find. LOL

Beware Of Sexually Transmitted Demons

By Bernhard Guenther

The following information was compiled by Bernhard Guenther and describes how entities can attach to you through sexual intercourse and other sexual exchanges. Bernhard will be a guest on In5d’s Cosmic Awakening Show on August 13 to discuss his personal experience with hyperdimenisonal attacks. It is important to let go of the fear of such attacks by gaining an understanding and awareness of how these attacks occur and what we can do about it.

1. “The openness and surrender during sexual intercourse can allow the exchange of attached entities between two people. The thoughts, desires and behaviors of an attached entity are experienced as the person’s own thoughts, desires and behaviors. The thoughts, feelings, habits and desires do not seem foreign if they have been present for a long time, even from childhood. This is a major factor in the widespread denial of the concept and lack of acceptance of the phenomena of discarnate interference and spirit attachment, obsession or possession.”

– Dr. William Baldwin, Spirit Releasement Therapy

——

2. “People also pick up entity attachments through sex. Sex is much more than a physical interaction, it is an energetic exchange, and opening into another person on an energetic and spiritual level. The act of sex creates a connection between your energy field (aura) and the energy field of the person you are having sex with. When this connection is made you will pick up or absorb whatever is attached within the other person’s energy field.

If you have sex with someone that has a entity or demon, you will absorb that entity into yourself. You will basically be making a choice to allow or invite anything within the person’s energy field you are having sex to come into you. It is important to understand what sex actually is and what it creates beyond physical pleasure, and to choose the correct people who you want to open yourself to on that level.”

– Peter Michael, entityattachment.com

——

3. “Vast beings, living for thousands of years in your terms, make their living ruling and parenting you, seeking their value from you because you have considered yourselves valueless and purposeless. Those who would rule you on the physical and multidimensional planes understand the power of your genitals to create life, pleasure, pain, and death. They use your genitals as doorways without you even realizing it.

You are re-gridding Earth and changing the frequency so that one-by-one lights go on and fields of energy are established. You must learn how to stop feeding those vampires who suck your energies, from the astral planes, from the dimensions, and from on and under the Earth herself. Your sexuality and how it is used are the key elements.

It is in this very deep part of your regenerative self, your sexual organs, the core of your being, that many of the main problems lie, problems so dark, so secret that no one would dare speak of them. Yet they must be revealed. To relinquish power over your sexual organs is truly to abdicate the power of living.

By power we mean a sense of connectedness and accountability, the maturity to know when to express yourself sexually and when not to…..First you must make peace with the sexual organs of your being because it is here that life springs forth….And most of all, seek to understand the power of your sexuality, to infuse its expression only with love, for sex without love is truly not worth experiencing.

Within the sexual frequency, you exchange with one another. So if you are bonding yourself and chemically exchanging with a person who is not of your likeness, you are taking on their garbage because you are exchanging energy quite intimately. Even if you don’t want to be with this person, the sexual experience stays with you because you have had an electromagnetic exchange.”

– Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn/Family of Light

——

4. “Sexual chemistry and sexual intercourse itself is also a preferred method of creating a powerful link for psychic feeding.

It is very important to not participate in the normalization of sexual behaviors that are not based in mutual respect and deep reverence. This may sound prudish but I do think human sexuality is powerful and threatening to the dark forces and they use normalizing sexual deviance and loose sexual behaviors to destroy people and to prevent the true spiritual potential of human sexually from being realized and enjoyed. There is no comparison when sacred sexuality is honored, realized and or known. Lower forms of sexuality are then obviously repulsive, low and degrading to every person involved.

Having the good sense to set appropriate boundaries, finding and addressing our blind spots and past traumas that create unconscious reactions and developing the capacity for highly evolved skills of discernment is of extraordinary importance. If we have not addressed our own blind spots and unconscious triggers or do not have a clear sense of what is really going on, this can be one of the easiest ways that narcissists and entities can use to take and misuse our energy.”

– Eve Lorgen, The Dark Side of Cupid

——

5. “Pay attention to whom you share your intimate energy with. Intimacy at this level intertwines your aural energy with the aural energy of the other person. These powerful connections, regardless of how insignificant you think they are, leave spiritual debris, particularly within people who do not practice any type of cleansing, physical, emotional or otherwise.

The more you interact intimately with someone, the deeper the connection and the more of their aura is intertwined with yours.

Imagine the confused aura of someone who sleeps with multiple people and carries around these multiple energies? What they may not realize is that others can feel that energy which can repel positive energy and attract negative energy into your life.”

– Lisa Chase Patterson

Find out more about Bernhard from his website: Piercing the Veil of Reality
I knew for a long time that it's also spiritual and metaphysical. It's one of the reasons why I would only be with a virgin girl.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑