What We Really Should Be Talking About

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

What We Really Should Be Talking About

Post by Eric »

Improving ourselves. I just had this realization tonight, after all the things we want. I don't want to say too much. We shouldn't be smart in our own ways - but learn and always be open to instruction. How many times I've ignored the simple advice people have given to me...always the 'stupid' things someone says that I dismiss. It really is that simple, and try a different way.
It's so often right in front of us - we are too bullheaded or arrogant to try. I find out of fear often I do these things. How prideful and arrogant we all are in our own ways. I can't speak for all, but I feel this is a western thing - it's kind of, we are "raised" to be independent/individual like this, and it makes a lot of stupid people; so it's not really our fault.
But it is our responsibility. .. to do something about if it's you. I don't know how many people here believe in God or what not, but it's a world of possibilities once you open your mind and read like say Proverbs. It teaches you how to change your ways - and so much of this is not intellectual. Often times I try too hard. I try harder then to try not to try too hard, obviously - it doesn't work. .
Often times the simpler answers are right in front of us, we just have to take them.

I'm just hoping everyone's doing alright, tonight.
I just wanted to say this, something like this; for everybody. I hope that it helps somebody.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What We Really Should Be Talking About

Post by droid »

Seems startchild5 hooked you up with some Tulsi leafs too, he's a real pusher
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: What We Really Should Be Talking About

Post by The_Adventurer »

Be careful who you're taking advice from.

If someone says you need to improve or try a different way, it's probably a good idea to listen and consider.

If someone says I know exactly what you need to do and here's how you do it, they are probably full of shite.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan