Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Feeling A Lot Better

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Feeling A Lot Better

Postby Tsar » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Zambales wrote:Were you the guy who was going to "end it" in May?

I came really close to doing it but 5 things helped take or talk me off the metaphorical edge. I still have everything I could and would kill myself with if I ever decided to make that choice but for now I am feeling much better.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 am

Adama wrote:
You could also drive an "ambulette," like a little van, and load old people in wheelchairs in, and drive them to dialysis.

That is a GREAT idea. Those jobs are plentiful.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:34 am

What kind of help did you get? Or are you just going to ignore the question?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:57 am

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
You could also drive an "ambulette," like a little van, and load old people in wheelchairs in, and drive them to dialysis.

Well of course they aren't plentiful, and even if they were, they suck. This "advice" shows why Tsar contemplated suicide. Shout out to the guys for why I don't currently have to swim in this sewer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 am

Everybody needs to just face the fact the Ponzi is collapsing.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 am

If you're not running your own business then pretty much every job sucks. Most especially if you don't have an advanced skill set, but often times, even when a person does have an advanced skill set, this country has so many regulations and so many sociopaths in authority, that you're never guaranteed that your career will be good or awesome.

There are lots of jobs out there which require minimal education to earn a decent salary. In order to drive an ambulette, a person needs to only take one eight hour course and have a decent driving record. Will the job suck? Maybe, but at least there aren't a ton of coworkers around who you have to deal with. It's only the dispatcher and the patients you have to really deal with, and all you're doing is driving, which isn't rocket science.

Are there other fields which he could work in? Certainly. I would like to read the suggestions of men like Cornfed, who is a man who would blame Tsar's contemplated suicide on advice like mine (even though I wasn't posting here for years), while adding nothing constructive whatsoever to the conversation. If a person is wise enough to see which set of advice would push someone towards suicide, then surely that wise man would have excellent constructive suggestions for job opportunities. Unless, of course, that wise man is completely devoid of knowledge and understanding but rather full of hot air.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun May 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:

Well of course they aren't plentiful, and even if they were, they suck. This "advice" shows why Tsar contemplated suicide. Shout out to the guys for why I don't currently have to swim in this sewer.

Hunh?

I speak from personal knowledge. Maybe not "plentiful", okay but the skill set required is trivial.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/dl/ambu_drvr_cert

It's not like trying to become a lawyer or doctor. Thus IMO, "easy to get" by today's standards.

Goes the job suck? VERSUS WHAT?
Versus sitting at home and being browbeaten by boomer parents?
No compared to that, it WOULDNT suck, would it?

It would have one advantage similar to driving a truck -- not too much human interaction. There's a lot of people who don't do call center work, or smiling-and-ass-kissing, that well.

So I don't think you should personalize it and trash the idea. There might be someone it would be great for.

Now back to the meat of your comment. You seem to suggest that you want to check out of life.

Okay, don't know your situation exactly.

But I do know that you HAVE taught overseas, and presumably tasted Asian "fruit" while there.

Yeah I know, hard to maintain one's self abroad, and hard to find a quality woman. Yeah.

But here's what I want to say. All the sad lonely guys - okay me too - you - Tsar - and so on... other folks I know... it seems that we all try to do shit on our own. Everyone struggles against the tide, no one pairs up or teams up. We all are doing it the hard way.

HA is the closest to a community many of us have.

We have to find a way to change this.
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun May 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Adama wrote:
There are lots of jobs out there which require minimal education to earn a decent salary. In order to drive an ambulette, a person needs to only take one eight hour course and have a decent driving record. Will the job suck? Maybe, but at least there aren't a ton of coworkers around who you have to deal with. It's only the dispatcher and the patients you have to really deal with, and all you're doing is driving, which isn't rocket science.

OK, you said it first, and better.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Sun May 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Adama wrote:What kind of help did you get? Or are you just going to ignore the question?

You should be asking why I got depressed and why I am going to be breaking the law this year to change my life. Every single reason is basically still in place except maybe one is crossed off (because I decided I don't f*cking care if I default on my auto loan if my temp job ends, I can't find another, and I can't pay the auto loan. I'd rather do what I want to do this year and screw my credit score. I won't be getting a good job because my job experience isn't f***ing relevant to the good jobs according to the talent recruiters who said I must have the specific experience related to their industry).

The only way I'm getting ahead is breaking the law and so I will.

What kind of help did I get? The Tulsi Starchild recommended helps with positive thoughts and reduce threats, family treating me somewhat better, the only family member I care about the most giving me extra money, I messaged an attractive 17 Russian girl and "favorited' her on Love.ru and she liked my pictures (she doesn't accept messages from anyone) so that helped a small bit knowing some Russian jailbait girls would like me, and decided not to care what happens anymore just like I decided to stop thinking too much about the future.

But no one can really give me much help unless they said here's how you can quickly earn $10,000 in a month or $50,000 in six months. I'd be able to do everything I need and be completely ready to marry a jailbait girl if I had even $50,000.

I also have a "fail-safe" plan that wouldn't be very good but should allow me to pocket $100,000 then hit the "Reset Button." Imploding my credit score, preventing me from buying a home in America (who cares, if I get a Russian girl I'd be getting a $20,000 flat in Russia), prevent from getting most jobs for 7 years (in America), etc. But at least I'd have $100,000 and it looks like that would be more money I'd earn in the next five years (considering taxes and inflation).
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby gnosis » Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 am

Tsar wrote:I also have a "fail-safe" plan that wouldn't be very good but should allow me to pocket $100,000 then hit the "Reset Button." Imploding my credit score, preventing me from buying a home in America (who cares, if I get a Russian girl I'd be getting a $20,000 flat in Russia), prevent from getting most jobs for 7 years (in America), etc. But at least I'd have $100,000 and it looks like that would be more money I'd earn in the next five years (considering taxes and inflation).

You're really not thinking ahead. Okay, let's say you break the law and earn some money. It will run out sooner or later, and then what will you do to pay you and your wife's living expenses? Probably the same criminal activities. Eventually, you will get caught and go to prison. You are in your twenties. Getting a felony charge now will ruin your life.

There is a good reason most smart people without special connections do not get involved in crime. Taking dangerous risks for a (very) short-term pay off isn't ballsy, it's stupid. I understand you are unhappy with your situation in life, but no matter how bad it feels now, it can get even worse. Hopefully, you are just blowing smoke out of your ass and not really going to do any of the things you are talking about.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Tue May 03, 2016 12:53 am

Tsar wrote:
Adama wrote:What kind of help did you get? Or are you just going to ignore the question?

You should be asking why I got depressed and why I am going to be breaking the law this year to change my life. Every single reason is basically still in place except maybe one is crossed off (because I decided I don't f*cking care if I default on my auto loan if my temp job ends, I can't find another, and I can't pay the auto loan. I'd rather do what I want to do this year and screw my credit score. I won't be getting a good job because my job experience isn't f***ing relevant to the good jobs according to the talent recruiters who said I must have the specific experience related to their industry).

The only way I'm getting ahead is breaking the law and so I will.

What kind of help did I get? The Tulsi Starchild recommended helps with positive thoughts and reduce threats, family treating me somewhat better, the only family member I care about the most giving me extra money, I messaged an attractive 17 Russian girl and "favorited' her on Love.ru and she liked my pictures (she doesn't accept messages from anyone) so that helped a small bit knowing some Russian jailbait girls would like me, and decided not to care what happens anymore just like I decided to stop thinking too much about the future.

But no one can really give me much help unless they said here's how you can quickly earn $10,000 in a month or $50,000 in six months. I'd be able to do everything I need and be completely ready to marry a jailbait girl if I had even $50,000.

I also have a "fail-safe" plan that wouldn't be very good but should allow me to pocket $100,000 then hit the "Reset Button." Imploding my credit score, preventing me from buying a home in America (who cares, if I get a Russian girl I'd be getting a $20,000 flat in Russia), prevent from getting most jobs for 7 years (in America), etc. But at least I'd have $100,000 and it looks like that would be more money I'd earn in the next five years (considering taxes and inflation).

Okay. Thanks for the answer.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue May 03, 2016 12:54 am

gnosis wrote:
Tsar wrote:I also have a "fail-safe" plan that wouldn't be very good but should allow me to pocket $100,000 then hit the "Reset Button." Imploding my credit score, preventing me from buying a home in America (who cares, if I get a Russian girl I'd be getting a $20,000 flat in Russia), prevent from getting most jobs for 7 years (in America), etc. But at least I'd have $100,000 and it looks like that would be more money I'd earn in the next five years (considering taxes and inflation).

You're really not thinking ahead. Okay, let's say you break the law and earn some money. It will run out sooner or later, and then what will you do to pay you and your wife's living expenses? Probably the same criminal activities. Eventually, you will get caught and go to prison. You are in your twenties. Getting a felony charge now will ruin your life.

There is a good reason most smart people without special connections do not get involved in crime. Taking dangerous risks for a (very) short-term pay off isn't ballsy, it's stupid. I understand you are unhappy with your situation in life, but no matter how bad it feels now, it can get even worse. Hopefully, you are just blowing smoke out of your a** and not really going to do any of the things you are talking about.

Nope. He's sick. He doesn't want help.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Tue May 03, 2016 1:14 am

gnosis wrote:

There is a good reason most smart people without special connections do not get involved in crime. Taking dangerous risks for a (very) short-term pay off isn't ballsy, it's stupid. I understand you are unhappy with your situation in life, but no matter how bad it feels now, it can get even worse. Hopefully, you are just blowing smoke out of your a** and not really going to do any of the things you are talking about.

I'm seriously considering the "Reset Button" option right before my temp job ends. I don't see any other moves to make a lot of money. It is the best option to make a lot of quick money.

You don't see the applications I see. People younger than me have their own homes, no mortgage, are single, and don't earn any more than I do per month at the moment, and no debt (almost like me, if it weren't for my parents forcing me to get a car, of course with a car loan).

I wouldn't be able to get a mortgage working a close to median temp job unless I lived with my parents for three more years (impossible) and saved most of it in cash (which is a bad idea considering the dollar is once again crashing even without an actual quantitative easing program (unless there is a shadow QE going on).

So why should I care about my near perfect credit score? What will that get me? It obviously hasn't gotten me much except a 0% auto loan (which my parents forced me into getting) which I'd probably end up defaulting on if I don't have the money to pay it off after a vacation and my 2nd goal this year. Once those I done, then I could make maybe make two payments. I decided f**k the auto loan, I'd rather do what I would have done if I didn't have the auto loan my parents forced me into getting. So odds are my credit score would implode anyway.

My perfect credit would be ruined but it should show I had a history of paying back everything until I was unable. That removes fraud charges and I'd make a few payments to prove I intended to pay them back but was unable.

2016 is either the year I die or the the year I acquire the "hand of cards" needed to get the girl I desire. Because I don't see a point to getting a girl when I'm in my late 28th year or 30 years old, because by then I've lived half my life, sex drive goes down, more modern filth makes it more difficult to find a virgin, etc etc. Not to mention Russia has it's highest poverty rate in a decade if not more, which makes it easier to get a Russian jailbait.

So why shouldn't I let my credit score implode to have a better chance of getting the girl I NEED, want, and desire?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » Tue May 03, 2016 1:24 am

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I was worried about you there for a while, you kind of seemed like your worldview had become very disconnected from reality and you were so lost in it you'd never find your way back. Working is good for you- reminds you you're not some "other," gets you out there talking to people, keeps you sane while you plan for bigger and better things. As much as this country sucks, no man can be an island.

Now, as to illegal activities- don't do it. If you screw it up, you're going to prison. Depending on the nature of the activity, you could be put away for a long time. When you get out, you're basically completely unemployable, so you're on the road to homelessness or the prison-crime-prison cycle. Don't risk it. There's plenty of legit ways to make money if you're patient and careful. If I weren't so damn busy and I was done with residency, I'd take you under my wing and show you how it's done, but I'm at a point in my life where all I've got to offer to someone remotely is advice. And that advice for you, right now, is simple- don't do anything stupid.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 03, 2016 1:38 am

Actually Tsar has some good points, this is what you would expect to hear from the youth who have been screwed royally and watched all the crime pay off for the banks and their minions doing their bidding....

Tsar you should go into politics..........
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue May 03, 2016 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions