Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Feeling A Lot Better

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Feeling A Lot Better

Postby Adama » Wed May 04, 2016 3:30 pm

That's why he has to go to a Bible believing church. If they believe the Bible, they are following the God of the Bible, not the secular world. Reading the Bible by itself will not help the unsaved. They need to get saved first. Go to church. Get saved. Have the deacons pray to God for you on the spot.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » Wed May 04, 2016 3:51 pm

I take back what I said. I don't believe the people ruling the world believe in God. This goes back to the video I posted in the spiritual metaphysical section of the forum. They believe human is God, defines the universe, and defines reality. A very naturalistic theory - which is the exact opposite Genesis warns against.
I have to be honest - and I think there is ample evidence for this not working already; I don't believe for one second man can do anything and not screw it up totally. Anyone who's ever planned a vacation, or ran a logistical operation or who's gone out into the real fricken world know's exactly what I'm talking about! To think otherwise, it's just insane. Look at the state of the world today - for evidence.
Even if people had this freeing/liberating philosophy - they don't know what to even do with it. Most people just use drugs, or have sex, or screw their lives up and cause a mess. Especially now, because these 'rulers in charge' are trying to be clever and dispense this humanism naturalistic philosophy to the masses, thinking they are helping them... while because these people are trying at being so clever, the people have no idea what's going on, and feel scared and you have people freaking out, and doing whatever they want.....messing their lives up, etc.,(Perfect EXAMPLE of this Humanistic philosophy's disaster logistical fail). Cleverness always eats itself.

There was a reason ancient civilizations knew and wrote down lessons for us in the Bible, and even before hand.
It is really common sense, also.
Every human being knows this in their heart. but they want to do right in their own way. Man is an arrogant fool.
Imagine being rich and powerful, and having all the money in the world ...now imagine it for bloodlines. Generationally, speaking for centuries. Can you now imagine the absolute corruption this must bring to the psyche of the individual - so detached from the normal day to day of ordinary life? It's just a bunch of super rich people who it's gone to their head - they are drunk with power, and are delusional, and are so rich with power that they have a false ego - think that they can do anything.
That's it.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Ok so what happened? anyone has some news?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 am

droid wrote:Ok so what happened? anyone has some news?

He has stopped replying to my emails...I was in touch with him through his personal email...since, he wrote the last post, I wrote him back and he has not replied yet...

If anyone in America...can someone do a search on him?

I have this information from him a long time back

Date of birth January 29, 1990 and the place of birth Providence, RI.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Sun May 08, 2016 2:59 pm

starchild5 wrote:
droid wrote:Ok so what happened? anyone has some news?

He has stopped replying to my emails...I was in touch with him through his personal email...since, he wrote the last post, I wrote him back and he has not replied yet...

If anyone in America...can someone do a search on him?

I have this information from him a long time back

Date of birth January 29, 1990 and the place of birth Providence, RI.

I was in the hospital for a few days after I drank a bottle of Bourbon in about 5 minutes. I didn't buy the vodka, since I thought Bourbon or Scotch would be better and not really a difference. I don't have much body fat and it was 40% alcohol content so I don't remember much. I think I blacked out or fainted. I remember waking up on a bed in the ER.

It wasn't exactly a suicide attempt but close to being one. I didn't drink my 180 ML of something with codeine and I was too tired to struggle with the manual corkscrew to open the wine. I wanted to drink the wine first then Bourbon. Earlier that same day I was right near the OTC sleeping pills but I walked out of the store without adding the OTC sleeping pills to what I was buying.

After what I did they knew I was suicidal so I also had an emergency appointment with one of my psych doctors.

I will be starting an intensive program at a hospital to try to improve my state of mind. Right now the past week is like a blur and I still feel like I'm halfway floating outside myself.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Sun May 08, 2016 3:40 pm

That's f*ed up man. I hope you recover well.
Remember there is a whole different world out there, very nice things await you if you hang on.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby gnosis » Sun May 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Tsar,

Hang in there buddy. Love and support. Hope you're feeling better.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun May 08, 2016 10:31 pm

This is goodbye. Don't bother replying because Ghost will think I'm just looking for drama or attention whoring.

:roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gnosis » Mon May 09, 2016 1:09 am

Ghost wrote:
This is goodbye. Don't bother replying because Ghost will think I'm just looking for drama or attention whoring.

f**k off with it. The guy probably really almost killed himself. Jesus.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon May 09, 2016 1:19 am

gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yeah, like I've said, there are times to cut people some slack.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon May 09, 2016 1:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yeah, like I've said, there are times to cut people some slack.

He didn't intend to kill himself. This was a cry for help. Hopefully he's got it in his real life this time, but I'm doubtful as always. A lot of people - myself included - have tried time and again to help him in some way, and since he has rebuffed our help every time, I think I am justified in my reaction. If he's really getting professional help this time, that's probably for the best because there's nothing more anyone here can do for him - especially given that he rejects our help every time.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 13, 2016 3:58 am

We'll Tsar wrote to me on monday asking for some advice, i replied but have not heard of him again.
Any news anyone?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri May 13, 2016 9:06 am

Depression is brutal. I feel for people in such a bad state of mind. Tsar, you are a good man. I sincerely hope the program you are now starting, will improve your state of mind and help you focus on improving yourself, your life conditions and dragging yourself out of the mess you got yourself into. I hope you will refrain from actions such as the one you just undertook; you mentioned an elderly grandmother who you love dearly. I myself am close to your age and have grandparents I love dearly. Just my going abroad is already heart-breaking to them, what more if I died or tried to kill myself... it might just be the end of them. Think of the consequences of your actions, please. I will not call you selfish for doing what you did, but it cannot be denied that depression and mental problems can make a man do selfish things.

You may not feel like your life matters, because you and your father are at odds and your family and friends did not help you the way you felt they should. But people are all flawed, they have their own problems and they may never have understood just how bad you felt... because you yourself may have been unable or unwilling to share that with them.

Anyway, brother, take care. I won't dismiss your mental problems and how it makes you feel. Just don't kill yourself. I know it's a cliche, "it gets better", but it actually does. At the very least, there is always a CHANCE for things to get better, and that chance should be enough for you to hang in there. You have the potential to make something of yourself... do not waste it. You may not be alive to regret it, but I will regret your decision not to stick around and drag yourself out of this.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:47 am

droid wrote:We'll Tsar wrote to me on monday asking for some advice, i replied but have not heard of him again.
Any news anyone?

same here...I guess he would reply once he is out of hospital..
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions